Barry... You built this

Extend background checks. That'll do it! Henceforth, those ordinary persons who have guns now won't have guns anymore because it'll be revealed that at age 8, they wrote a swear word on the sidewalk with chalk. Thanks for keeping us safe, obama!

Firearms are not the problem in this country, the numbers show this to be true.

Spread some Christmas cheer, buy more guns and ammo...

Extend background checks. That'll do it! Henceforth, those ordinary persons who have guns now won't have guns anymore because it'll be revealed that at age 8, they wrote a swear word on the sidewalk with chalk. Thanks for keeping us safe, obama!

I don't think chalk on the sidewalk is grounds for denying a gun.

WTH is wrong with you RWNJs that you support giving known terrorists guns?

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

Hill-Beast is hoping to inherit the Democrap vision starting under Obie..........namely, make it harder for Americans to defend themselves while 'Trojan-horse' middle-eastern Jihadists........all attempted under the guise of 'humanity'.

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

The long guns they had were illegal.

RWNJs?
:lmao:

Obama has armed Mexican Drug Cartels, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida in Libya, and has supplied, armed, and even trained troops for ISIS. He even took the nation to war on his own and used our military to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 take over their own country!

Conservatives have obeyed the law, including some of this nation's strictest gun laws in California. And when criminals / terrorists don't obey your precious ever-increasing gun laws, you want to blame the law-abiding Conservatives?!

:lmao:

Firearms are not the problem in this country, the numbers show this to be true.

Spread some Christmas cheer, buy more guns and ammo...
Yes, firearms are for protection. Yesterday they "protected" 16 people, for eternity...

Yeah, they got them illegally.... AMAZING how all those existing gun laws did not prevent the terrorists and criminals from getting guns while the law-abiding citizens were sitting ducks....

Last edited:

Yeah, they got them illegally.... AMAZING how all those existing gin laws did not prevent the terrorists and criminals from getting guns while the law-abiding citizens were sitting ducks....

Never mind the guns, those bombs they had would have killed more.

Forum List

Back