🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Based on the opposition put forth by the left NO conservative judge could ever be approved

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Abortion seems to be the only thing the left cares about in this confirmation hearing. Based on that criteria no conservative will ever be an acceptable risk.
Time to end this asinine charade and just confirm him.
The lines have been drawn so let's just get on with the inevitable and stop wasting time and money.

And lol at that stupid Christian woman and her husband who claim they couldn't afford a package of rubbers while saving for a home.

not with the filibuster avaiable

thank you Senator Reid!

this has been fun, watching leftist embarrass themselves

the real fun will be when RBG "retires" - just over 6 years, can she hold on?

Abortion seems to be the only thing the left cares about in this confirmation hearing. Based on that criteria no conservative will ever be an acceptable risk.
The lines have been drawn so let's just get on with the inevitable and stop wasting time and money.

This is also what makes the November elections critical.

If the Democrats gain control of the Senate, we've seen the last Trump appointee for a while.

I guess it might save the President time, not having to interview people for vacant positions of any kind that require Senate confirmation.

If the Democrats gain control of the Senate, we've seen the last Trump appointee for a while.

I guess it might save the President time, not having to interview people for vacant positions of any kind that require Senate confirmation.
I think the house is a given but the Senate?

won't happen

the Senate is not really even in play, honest libs will even tell you that

the only question is how many seats do republicans gain?

my bet is 3 - we will have 54 Republicans in the Senate after the election

the House is in play, but I believe we keep the lower chamber as well, predicting a loss of 12 - 18 seats

The Bible is not part of the constitution.

The Bible is not part of the constitution.
The bible isn't part of the op ya tard

That's the basic difference in the two parties. Republicans rely on the Constitution and democrats legislate from the bench.

I think the house is a given but the Senate?
Trump support is being grossly underestimated again; also, Republicans hold a key advantage because of how districts are drawn

polls have been used for decades, not to actually give information, but to influence the outcome

you heard it here 1st - dems will once again garner more votes, but it will be by running up huge margins in deep blue districts

the "purple districts" will be a dog fight, and Republicans holding the House is not a pipe dream by any means

Dems taking the Senate? Now THAT is a pipe dream

Roe’s important.
The right to privacy is what it is based on.
Overturning your perceived right to privacy which is unsettled law is what Conservatives want. So what your Netflix account shows you’ve watched, what your web browsing habits may be, etc… will be even more available than it is now. The comical thing is that you think this is where it is going to end…. It won’t.

Employers will be able to ask your insurance company for your records…etc…

republicans rely on the bible, democrats use the constitution.....Mike Pence "I am a christian FIRST, a conservative second and a republican third...." (kindly note he never mentioned patriotism....)

All I have to say is....

Hurry up and die Ruth.

At least they are allowed to voice their opinions on the judicial hire, verses what the republicans did, and blocked President Obama's Judicial pick from even having a hearing!!! :rolleyes:

Outside of that, the right wing PLANNED for the Democratic outrage when they released 40,000 documents that were requested just 12 hours, before the hearing was to start... Republicans wanted the Dems to be outraged with holding back another 100,000 documents that completed the nominee's resume.

I'm not certain if you are seeing ALL of the DIRTY politics going on here? It's even worse than you mentioned!

and also, the Democrats that seem to be caught up on things for useless reasons....

It is truly more strategic than most might think.... what the Dems are trying to do on two fronts, is to get the two women Republican Senators to see, that the candidate would not meet their requirements, or would hurt their constituents.... show Collins that he won't support precedence with Roe v Wade, and show the Alaskan Senator that he would harm the native American status in her state, which the Hawaiian Democratic Senator brought up.....

the Dems are trying to pick those two Senators off.....

It is not just all complete madness, as it appears!

insane......meanwhile republicans keep quoting the bible OVER the constitution.....

Another libturd sock.

sock-puppet.jpg

Forum List

Back