Battle for equality: School board cancels Black history courses, ignites outrage

You mean like you scream ANTISEMITIC at anyone who doesn't bow down to you.

Your posts are anti black, you whine about AA when you gave benefitted from it a helluva alot more than I have.
I point out antisemites.

And there is NOTHING racist about objecting to Affirmative Action. And believe me, a Phi Beta Kappa grad who was at the top of her class doesn’t benefit from AA. The girl who got the promotion over me, with less experience and lower academic credentials, DID.

I point out antisemites.

And there is NOTHING racist about objecting to Affirmative Action. And believe me, a Phi Beta Kappa grad who was at the top of her class doesn’t benefit from AA. The girl who got the promotion over me, with less experience and lower academic credentials, DID.
That's the easy excuse to use when you come up short. How is it that right wingers always know what somebody's credentials and experience are. 🤔

That's the easy excuse to use when you come up short. How is it that right wingers always know what somebody's credentials and experience are. 🤔
Duh. She TOLD me what her credentials were, knew they were worse than mine, and still told me would get the job because she was black. That’s what happens with Affirmative Action: blacks get priority over better-qualified whites, and you know it.

Duh. She TOLD me what her credentials were, knew they were worse than mine, and still told me would get the job because she was black.
Yea that sounds good to make you feel better probably.
That’s what happens with Affirmative Action: blacks get priority over better-qualified whites, and you know it.
The only problem with your story is, black women are the most screwed over in the work place and AA benefits white women more than anyone in the work place. Nice try though.

Sorry... I've never been to Rwanda.

But I was in the Army where the only color of importance was Green.
I've never been there either, so why why would you ask that dumbass question.

I was in the Army as well and that's bullshit. I saw plenty of racism there as well. Folks take their attitudes and beliefs where ever they go.

I've never been there either, so why why would you ask that dumbass question.

I was in the Army as well and that's bullshit. I saw plenty of racism there as well. Folks take their attitudes and beliefs where ever they go.
Read about the manufactured strife between the Hutu and the Tutsi that lead to the Rwandan civil war and subsequent genocide...

What does that have to do with black folks in America?
The colonizers used the racial demarcations that they created to control the population by stoking racial animosity....exactly what is going to here... Amplifying racial strife to control the population.

We sent our children to private school so they learned what they should have.

My neighbor told me about his son going to the public High School.

As a Junior he had to take a course in American History. Post Civil War.

They spent three days discussing WW II, post WWI economy, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, going to the moon, the fall of the Soviet Union, Gulf War, 911 and the aftermath. No quiz or class assignments.

They spent three weeks discussing the goddamn Civil Rights movement. They had a class project assignment and two tests.

His son didn't learn anything about American History except the poor Negroes were victims and Whites were the villains. Just the curriculum the filthy Liberals wanted to teach.

Not all black history studies in high school are racist, certainly not all black literature courses. I took Black American Writers in selective English at Lone Oak High Schools (a predominately white majority school) back in 1972, as a junior.

Have you ever taken a course, or is that just prejudice against there being any black studies courses offered as electives in high school?
I took The History of Black Music at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, in 1974.

That would be a good course, or at least has a lot of potential.
I took History of Jazz, circa 1978, and there’s a lot of black influence there, as you probably know. I had one elective left, and I chose that course - and it was one of my favorites of my entire career.

I took History of Jazz, circa 1978, and there’s a lot of black influence there, as you probably know. I had one elective left, and I chose that course - and it was one of my favorites of my entire career.
I did an appreciation course as an elective, but one focusing on jazz was not offered. If it had been, that is what I would have taken.

The colonizers used the racial demarcations that they created to control the population by stoking racial animosity....exactly what is going to here... Amplifying racial strife to control the population.
You have been doing that since the country was taken.

Forum List

Back