Battle for equality: School board cancels Black history courses, ignites outrage

Someone please explain how teaching that slavery was wrong and a horrific time in our history is bad. You really can't but I'm willing to listen.

Someone please explain how teaching that slavery was wrong and a horrific time in our history is bad. You really can't but I'm willing to listen.
They already teach that, and did when I was a kid, and when my parents were kids, and when my grandparents were kids.

They already teach that, and did when I was a kid, and when my parents were kids, and when my grandparents were kids.
Well that's great. I taught my own kids that slave owners were ill begotten anti Christian abusers of people. They at least got the full truth.

Well that's great. I taught my own kids that slave owners were ill begotten anti Christian abusers of people. They at least got the full truth.
The issue is that our kids can’t do basic math or write properly - and classroom time is finite. Rather than spend more time focusing on how awful whites were and how oppressed blacks were - all designed To get kids to look with disdain upon whites and eventually vote for reparations - let’s focus on the basics.

Remember, not ONE single student in the Baltimore Public School system, which is largely black, scored a proficient in math. Now, shouldn’t the limited time be spent on getting them to at least 9th grade math skills rather than further their hostility and resentment toward whitey?

The issue is that our kids can’t do basic math or write properly - and classroom time is finite. Rather than spend more time focusing on how awful whites were and how oppressed blacks were - all designed To get kids to look with disdain upon whites and eventually vote for reparations - let’s focus on the basics.

Remember, not ONE single student in the Baltimore Public School system, which is largely black, scored a proficient in math. Now, shouldn’t the limited time be spent on getting them to at least 9th grade math skills rather than further their hostility and resentment toward whitey?
It's a separate issue. I think it's the parents job to teach kids that slavery and segregation were promoted by people who were ignorant deplorable idiots. It is that simple.

It's a separate issue. I think it's the parents job to teach kids that slavery and segregation were promoted by people who were ignorant deplorable idiots. It is that simple.
If it’s the parents’ job, then why are you supporting special Black History classes?

And what about Japanese-American history? Or the History of Jews in America? Or Irish-American History?

Let’s just stick with American History.

If it’s the parents’ job, then why are you supporting special Black History classes?

And what about Japanese-American history? Or the History of Jews in America? Or Irish-American History?

Let’s just stick with American History.
exactly

But you were posting to Missourian and you said ”you” - as if you just see whites as one big lump.

If I said “you” commit a lot murder, that would be racist. Stop blaming individuals.
Yep and I would say, "so do you". I am blaming America.

Yep and I would say, "so do you". I am blaming America.
And that’s the anti-American attitude right there.

You blame America for what was common throughout the world at the time, and you know the leftist teachers will omit that fact in order to make the kids hate their country. This is ALL part of Obama’s plan to transform America, and it’s what happens when you put in a president who hates his own country.

If there are any so called set asides like that, they are few and far in between. White women have benefitted from AA far more than any black person.

I am in my 60s, next question.
NO, they are NOT few and far between They are in almost every government job at any level, and in most private industry jobs as well. They are in almost every college. You're in your 60's and you are unaware of this ?

Didnt you ever attend a college ? Maybe you got Affirmative Action preference, and didn't even know it. The schools do it, but dont talk about it too much. They try keep it hidden. Same thing with jobs. Although with jobs, you would fill out an Affirmative Action form checking off which race you are.

And you are baldfaced liar. I hav explained to you 100 times why white woman DO NOT benefit from AA more than blacks.
AGAIN, for every one white woman benefitting from AA, there are 1,000 white women daughters & wives of white men being discriminated against by AA. Stop the bullshit.

NO, they are NOT few and far between They are in almost every government job at any level, and in most private industry jobs as well. They are in almost every college. You're in your 60's and you are unaware of this ?

Didnt you ever attend a college ? Maybe you got Affirmative Action preference, and didn't even know it. The schools do it, but dont talk about it too much. They try keep it hidden. Same thing with jobs. Although with jobs, you would fill out an Affirmative Action form checking off which race you are.

And you are baldfaced liar. I hav explained to you 100 times why white woman DO NOT benefit from AA more than blacks.
AGAIN, for every one white woman benefitting from AA, there are 1,000 white women daughters & wives of white men being discriminated against by AA. Stop the bullshit.
Fool it us a proven fact that white women are the biggest beneficiaries of AA, THAT IS A PROVEN FACT. White men are the most privileged folks this country has ever seen. When did the cost of college Ballon? After the CRA passed and why is that?

It's amazing how every white person who didn't get a job that they thought was theirs uses the excuse that they didn't get it because of AA.

Highlights from the article. Yet, leftists believe ramping up this math is racist can make black students better.

She told me that 84 percent of Black students in eighth grade lack the ability to do math, and 85 percent are functionally illiterate. I could not believe this. In fact, I thought she had misspoken. My researchers quickly fact-checked her words and confirmed this sad reality.

China, which already surpasses us economically and technologically, unsurprisingly ranks No. 1. Even Vietnam ranks 14 spots better than we do, at No. 24.

Last edited:
Fool it us a proven fact that white women are the biggest beneficiaries of AA, THAT IS A PROVEN FACT. White men are the most privileged folks this country has ever seen. When did the cost of college Ballon? After the CRA passed and why is that?

It's amazing how every white person who didn't get a job that they thought was theirs uses the excuse that they didn't get it because of AA.
Can you tell us why Asians don't need AA and earn more money than whites?

NO, it IS NOT A PROVEN FACT ( by your leftwing media bullshitters, and you fall for it)

White men are the LEAST privileged and MOST OPPRESSED folks in this country. Black women are the most privileged folks in this country, since they are at the top of the Affirmative Action scale, and get first shots at college, jobs etc.

Cost of college is a red herring. Almost every big city in America, has free program for residents, like the CUNY system where I attended for 4 years, and never paid a nickel in tuition.

It's amazing how so many blacks pretend that they didnt get their jobs unfairly through AA discrimination. It's one of the prime reasons why so many things are screwed up in this country, with all these AA, unqualified dum dums running them.

Asians have benefitted from AA, the problem is they are outperforming you which means you need to change the rules.

Lol ..no. Asians don't need AA but yet can easily succeed. You can thank the Asian culture of hard work, commitment, and family cohesion.

NO, it IS NOT A PROVEN FACT ( by your leftwing media bullshitters, and you fall for it)

White men are the LEAST privileged and MOST OPPRESSED folks in this country. Black women are the most privileged folks in this country, since they are at the top of the Affirmative Action scale, and get first shots at college, jobs etc.

Cost of college is a red herring. Almost every big city in America, has free program for residents, like the CUNY system where I attended for 4 years, and never paid a nickel in tuition.

It's amazing how so many blacks pretend that they didnt get their jobs unfairly through AA discrimination. It's one of the prime reasons why so many things are screwed up in this country, with all these AA, unqualified dum dums running them.
Ironically, Asians faced discrimination at Yale and Harvard but yet still able to succeed.

Something is very wrong with the system when Asians need to score a lot higher than blacks and Hispanics just to get in the lottery for Yale and Harvard. Leftists told us that is not discrimination. Most polling have to do with academics tend to exclude Asians. Leftists know including Asians will not support their data that minorities are oppressed by the evil white men.

Asians have benefitted from AA, the problem is they are outperforming you which means you need to change the rules.
Just the opposite. The Ivies are rejecting Asians with perfect scores and grades in order to accept blacks with worse metrics. Don’t you know that Asians sued Harvard for discriminatiom and won?

I guess anything that shows how wrong you are, you tune out.

Forum List

Back