Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

WTF? Are you nuts? Nuclear exchange! WTF? Do you have a death wish dumb ass? Do you not know Russia has the ability to incinerate every major city in the US? You fucking warmongers are going to get us all killed.
I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up.

But I'd rather live free than die...but if I can't live free I'd rather die.

Idiot. The war in Ukraine has nothing to do with your freedom. Though the USG has become more tyrannical with every war it instigates and prosecutes. Wake up.

It's not a war yet, and Russia definitely can win it. The only question is the price to be paid by the Russians, Ukrainians, Europeans and, what is mostly important, by the Americans.
Russia never had a chance to win this war because the country is run by idiots who are chasing fantasies of empire, but the Russian economy is too weak and the Russian leadership too incompetent to accomplish anything but the destruction of Russia.

From the first days of the invasion, it became clear the Russian leadership had no idea what it was doing, and was ill prepared to fight a war in Ukraine, and when the Ukrainian people shocked the world by driving Russian forces from Kiev and back to the border, western aid began pouring into Ukraine and Russia lost any chance of winning this war. Putin foolishly tried to bluff his way to victory by making all sorts of ridiculous threats, but with each threat, he convinced the Europeans that Russia was everyone's enemy and that Ukraine's war was everyone's war.

Russia can not win it....not a chance. Although Russia can and will suffer from all the fallout from a nuclear exchange with America. The nationality of Russian will cease to exist because of the resulting radioactive fallout and successful strikes.
Do you know about the nice city Las Vegas? There is Nevada Test Site about 65 miles (105 km) northwest of it. Over 1,000 nuclear explosios were detonated at the site. Nobody cares about the radiation.

WTF? Are you nuts? Nuclear exchange! WTF? Do you have a death wish dumb ass? Do you not know Russia has the ability to incinerate every major city in the US? You fucking warmongers are going to get us all killed.
Yes, they can. But they don't want retaliation, that's why the first strike is not against the cities. It's against the nuclear forces of the enemy.

Sure we couldn't. We just don't have enough of nukes for this, especially in the scenario in which the Russians attack first. And Putin isn't a maniac, he and his allies just exploit American vulnerability.
We would not need nukes to turn the outdated, incompetent Russian military to dust.

Putin the evil maniac knows this. Thus his threats to the entire human race.

Sure. Same are the Russians. If you want to take Crimea and Novorossia - you have to bet Alaska and California.
Let's play the game. It's October of 2025.
Turn 0. Biden is weak but provocative.
Turn 1. Russia prepared to nuclear attack. Biden totally ignored it, called it bluff.
Turn 2. Russia evacuated major cities. Biden ignored it.
Turn 3. Russia attacked US nuclear forces. All silos, both strategic airbases (with both B-52s and B-2As) and both SSBNs bases are destroyed. 5 million of Americans are already dead. All what you have is two Ohio-class submarines in Atlantic (ready to attack European part of Russia) and three Ohio-class submarines in Pacific, ready to attack China (but not ready to attack Russia immediately).
As far as we know, Russia is ready to American retaliation strike and is ready to alleviate its consequences, so, possible American retaliation strike won't kill more than 1 million of the Russians.

So, Russia makes its peace proposals:
1. America withdraw all their forces from Europe and Asia back in America.
2. America can keep its nuclear weapon, and independence.
3. America gives Alaska and California to Russia.
4. Russia will give opportunity to all American to earn Russian citizenship or leave new Russian territories.
5. Russia will declare Russian, English and Spanish as regional languages in Alaska and California and will respect rights of local population, including their customs about small firearms (when they are a part of the ethnic costume) and homosexual marriages (which will be named as "partnership").
6. Russia won't pretend on other American lands.
7. We can discuss about other terms.

Russia give you time to think, discuss and evacuate your cities. If you attack Russian cities - they will attack yours (and they can almost totally destroy the USA).

So, what would be your choice in this situation:
1) Strike both Russia's and China's cities immediately.
2) Strike only Russia.
3) Continue fighting, but without attack against Russian cities.
4) Pause all hostilities and start evacuation of your cities.
5) Accept quite generous Russia's terms.

Sure. Same are the Russians. If you want to take Crimea and Novorossia - you have to bet Alaska and California.
Let's play the game. It's October of 2025.
Turn 0. Biden is weak but provocative.
Turn 1. Russia prepared to nuclear attack. Biden totally ignored it, called it bluff.
Turn 2. Russia evacuated major cities. Biden ignored it.
Turn 3. Russia attacked US nuclear forces. All silos, both strategic airbases (with both B-52s and B-2As) and both SSBNs bases are destroyed. 5 million of Americans are already dead. All what you have is two Ohio-class submarines in Atlantic (ready to attack European part of Russia) and three Ohio-class submarines in Pacific, ready to attack China (but not ready to attack Russia immediately).
As far as we know, Russia is ready to American retaliation strike and is ready to alleviate its consequences, so, possible American retaliation strike won't kill more than 1 million of the Russians.

So, Russia makes its peace proposals:
1. America withdraw all their forces from Europe and Asia back in America.
2. America can keep its nuclear weapon, and independence.
3. America gives Alaska and California to Russia.
4. Russia will give opportunity to all American to earn Russian citizenship or leave new Russian territories.
5. Russia will declare Russian, English and Spanish as regional languages in Alaska and California and will respect rights of local population, including their customs about small firearms (when they are a part of the ethnic costume) and homosexual marriages (which will be named as "partnership").
6. Russia won't pretend on other American lands.
7. We can discuss about other terms.

Russia give you time to think, discuss and evacuate your cities. If you attack Russian cities - they will attack yours (and they can almost totally destroy the USA).

So, what would be your choice in this situation:
1) Strike both Russia's and China's cities immediately.
2) Strike only Russia.
3) Continue fighting, but without attack against Russian cities.
4) Pause all hostilities and start evacuation of your cities.
5) Accept quite generous Russia's terms.

So....which is it?

Do You live in America or don't you?

Your place of residence keeps changing.

You are a Russian Propagandist waiting for your masters to tell you what to spout....never believing anything.

Busted again Boris.

BTW....nobody ever wins at war. One side only loses less.

So....which is it?

Do You live in America or don't you?

Your place of residence keeps changing.

You are a Russian Propagandist waiting for your masters to tell you what to spout....never believing anything.

Busted again Boris.
My choice is to prevent such a situation. And this means, that we need better Second Strike Capability before starting such a risky game. Or, for starts, we need to launch more SBIRS-HEO sats to close the most obvious holes in our defense.

There is no a chance to fight conventionally against a nuclear-capable enemy, especially if you need a decisive victory.
Right, which is why Putn the evil maniac is invading countries with his incompetent military. Because he is willing to threaten the entire human race, if anyone dares oppose him.

That's why he must be assassinated immediately.

Accept quite generous Russia's terms.
ivan you are cheap clown

1679259610575.png

FiwhHONXwAEQuY5.jpg

Right, which is why Putn the evil maniac is invading countries with his incompetent military.
No. He is not a maniac. He just exploits America's weakness to defend his people.

Because he is willing to threaten the entire human race, if anyone dares oppose him.
Man, there are plenty of people who dare oppose him. But those people don't disriminate his kind, they don't threat to destroy his state or start a war against his allies.

That's why he must be assassinated immediately.
No. Without increasing US nuclear capabilities it won't change a bit. And after increasing American nuclear capabilities it won't be necessary.

Forum List

Back