Bawbwuh Walters Lied, Elizabeth Hasselbeck Is Moving To FOX, Gretchen Is Out!

Gretchen is moving to the daytime shift.

She's paid her dues. She needs her own show. Right now she does the weekend show and is a fill-in for when Doocy, Kilmeade, or the other blonde chick are sick or on vacation.

Never understood why Elizabeth was on the View...

She was supposed to be the village idiot......the punching-bag.

It's impossible to win an argument when you're in a room full of liberals.....regardless if you're 100% right or not.

Looks like Bawbwuh Walter was lying to us, which I had a feeling was the case, a month ago when the rumor came out that this was Hasselbeck's last year.

Guess where she's moving to...?

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View To Co-Host Fox & Friends | Mediaite

Is there any surprise?

I hope she shaves before she starts posing for Fox Panty Shot!

GC10A.jpg

It's an obvious move for the View. The regular co-hosts, with the exception of Hasselbeck, are all grossly fat to obese lib women who are tired of being embarrassed being seen next to the highly attractive only non-lunatic on the show.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck is a perfect fit for Fox Noise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0w_duuaYkI]Elisabeth Hasselbeck's 25 Most Annoying Moments Of 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

She's paid her dues. She needs her own show. Right now she does the weekend show and is a fill-in for when Doocy, Kilmeade, or the other blonde chick are sick or on vacation.

She's on her way out mud. Plain and simple.

They're just trying to make it look nice.

Coming from a morning show daily, to some guest spots and some weekend shows is a step down. A major one.

Her time is served...make way for the new hot blonde.

And let's face it, Elizabeth is damn hot.

I hated that I found her so attractive, while finding her to be so damn stupid.

But, I guess looks doesn't have to do with how utterly dumb you may be.

I'm glad her stupid, insipid RW rants will be off the mainstream tv airwaves.

Thank God!!

couldn't have said it better myself. Fox= where your newsreaders are guaranteed to be blondes :thup:

5 Statements That Show Why Elisabeth Hasselbeck Will Fit Right In On Fox And Friends | ThinkProgress

gawd but that women is a sterotypical rw cu..... bitch

Here are five examples of Hasselbeck’s right-wing views:

see link

she is younger.

Are we discussing Greta Van Sustern?

I don't know a Gretchen.

whatever--

blah, blah, blah--in the morning, in the night time--ain't we got fun?

is some conservative drone going to take her place?

Kate Gosselin was interested at one time--not a conservative, I suppose.

Several times I have tuned in briefly and seen Whoopi's daughter.

they will find someone.

I won't care.

It's impossible to win an argument when you're in a room full of liberals.....regardless if you're 100% right or not.

And especially when you're a conservative and the prettiest girl in the room. Nothing is more vicious than a gaggle of ugly liberal women.

It's an obvious move for the View. The regular co-hosts, with the exception of Hasselbeck, are all grossly fat to obese lib women who are tired of being embarrassed being seen next to the highly attractive only non-lunatic on the show.

"The View" was nothing more than the charitable title for "The Beauty And The Beasts".

Being the lone conservative voice among liberals, Hasselbeck must have known how Bob Beckel feels as the lone liberal on "The Five".

I give her credit for doing the show for as long as she did.
Maybe she thought things were going to be different when she first signed the contract.Once done she was stuck.If she signed a new deal after the first one...then maybe she was paid a ton of money then that's something else.She knew what the landscape was.

Same with Bill Mahers show,they bring on one right wing type and Bill,the 2 other guests and the audience are beating that person up.I would not go on that show at all.
What's the point.

I'll be interested to see if they replace her with another "token" conservative or if they simply do what they want and replace her with another famous liberal so they can all sit around and congratulate themselves on how brilliant they all are.

While I always been somewhat frustrated with Hasselback's difficulty articulating a conservative viewpoint clearly and concisely (and while she has always been more conservative than I am), I appreciated that there was at least one person on that show who wasn't simply parroting the others and nodding along like a sheep. Agree or disagree, it is useful to hear alternative viewpoints, and The View was sorely in need of some alternative viewpoints from the standard liberal limo one.

Forum List

Back