BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

Would the Palestinian boy be dead if the Jewish boys had not been killed?

No, the palestinian boy would still be alive.

So, who killed the Jewish boys?

Those are your animals.

Mojo, we don't really know that - because it hasn't been established that this Arab boy was killed as revenge for the other murders. If it had been established, you'd be correct BUT it's too soon to be certain.

In an act that shows exactly what animals Israeli extremists are, they've kidnapped and murdered a Palestinian boy.

I'll bet the crime is never solved, or they never care about solving it.
I'll also bet the pro Israeli extremists on here defend this murder, just like the animals they are.

Would the Palestinian boy be dead if the Jewish boys had not been killed?

No, the palestinian boy would still be alive.

So, who killed the Jewish boys?

Those are your animals.

A pathetic excusing of murderers.
Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself and, the fact that you aren't, shows what a set of bastards the Israeli extremists are.
Of course, that doesn't excuse the Palestinians who seem to have murdered the first three, whoever did that is equally fucking crap.

Palestinian teen's abduction, killing heightens tension - CNN.com

"Those who spoke out passionately included an uncle of one of the three Israeli teens whose bodies were found earlier this week. He called the young Palestinian's killing "a forbidden action, and it has no forgiveness."

"Any act of revenge of any kind whatsoever is completely inappropriate and wrong. Murder is murder," said Yishai Frankel, uncle of Naftali Frankel, a 16-year-old dual Israeli-American citizen, to Israel's Channel 2. "One should not differentiate between bloods, be it Arab or Jew."

From the CNN report...... A typical Zionist response.

"Those who spoke out passionately included an uncle of one of the three Israeli teens whose bodies were found earlier this week. He called the young Palestinian's killing "a forbidden action, and it has no forgiveness."

"Any act of revenge of any kind whatsoever is completely inappropriate and wrong. Murder is murder," said Yishai Frankel, uncle of Naftali Frankel, a 16-year-old dual Israeli-American citizen, to Israel's Channel 2. "One should not differentiate between bloods, be it Arab or Jew."

It's really sad when such a good person has to suffer the loss of a loved one.

That uncle is a good person who has my respect.

His family was the one who killed him:eusa_whistle:
And the families of the 3 teenagers were responsible for their deaths by putting them in harms way as settler insurgents.
Ignorant dumbass doesn't know that Jews have lived in Hebron since ancient days, and it is the location of the Tomb of Patriarchs, one of Judaism's holiest sites, which the boys were paying a religious visit to.

The same animals who's forefathers committed ancient cleansing and genocide on the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929 killed those three boys.

PaintMyHouse, et al,

First, let me say, that "if" this was some sort of revenge killing, --- it is just as dishonorable as the Kidnapping and Murder of the three seminary students.

But Arab Palestinians and their supporters, to call "zionist" bloody thirsty -- is just ridiculous.

That's what I mean when I suggest the murderers, and those that support them, are animals
Pathetic.
Bloodthirsty Zionists, no shock there.
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinian have been advocating terrorism, kidnapping, suicide bombings and murder for nearly seven decades. They have absolutely no room to talk at all. They have a depraved indifference to life, and have a past history of some of the most despicable terrorist action in history.

Most Respectfully,
R
So did the IRA, which was funded by American groups like NORAID. The solution was never in the hands of the extremists.
Do I hate all Americans because of the carnage NORAID paid for.......not on your life.

would you believe there are plenty of Jews who are like this man, he is a mensch.
There are plenty of Jews who will revile him as weak.

Lipush and Phoenall step up and agree with what Yishai Frankel said, for people like him are the future of Israel.

would you believe there are plenty of Jews who are like this man, he is a mensch.

Lipush and Phoenall step up and agree with what Yishai Frankel said, for people like him are the future of Israel.
Nobody needs to step up. Unlike Palestinians who make heroes out of the animals that killed the boys, Israelis do have a system of justice. And if a person is convicted of murder, regardless of who the victim is, they will be prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

So far there is no evidence of the motive or the identity of the perpetrator/s who killed of the Palestinian child. All fingers are pointing to an honor killing though.

Last edited:
I rarely come down on Phoenall's side, but Indofred please don't set precedent by calling people "animals."

Animals have no rights whatsoever and can be euthanized, killed industrially in slaughterhouses, used in experimentation.... is any of this sounding familiar?

Israel is exploiting this mentality to prepare advance ideological justification for genocide. Its not a game.

It leaves us vulnerable to the same charges we are trying to levy against Israel. I appreciate nearly everything you post, but please, not this.
calling a human an animal is an insult, it refers to the religious believe that animals have no soul.The murderous extremists on both sides are soulless animals.

Have you read the Koran lately were it states that Jews and Christians are apes and pigs. This is taught in Islamic schools all over the world as it is the never changing word of their god.

Now remind me again who is calling who animals the most ?
more bullshit, read and educate yourself :badgrin:
Does the Qur'an Say Jews Are "Apes and Pigs"? | loonwatch.com

Nobody needs to step up. Unlike Palestinians who make heroes out of the animals that killed the boys, Israelis do have a system of justice. And if a person is convicted of murder, regardless of who the victim is, they will be prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

So far there is no evidence of the motive or the identity of the perpetrator/s who killed of the Palestinian child. All fingers are pointing to an honor killing though.
it is obvious what Frankel said frightens you :badgrin:

I rarely come down on Phoenall's side, but Indofred please don't set precedent by calling people "animals."

Animals have no rights whatsoever and can be euthanized, killed industrially in slaughterhouses, used in experimentation.... is any of this sounding familiar?

Israel is exploiting this mentality to prepare advance ideological justification for genocide. Its not a game.

It leaves us vulnerable to the same charges we are trying to levy against Israel. I appreciate nearly everything you post, but please, not this.
calling a human an animal is an insult, it refers to the religious believe that animals have no soul.The murderous extremists on both sides are soulless animals.

I.P. Freely, sir, your photo reminds me of Jamie Farr, Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger on M.A.S.H., my all-time favorite show.
Madam I prefer to think I look like Victor Mature

PaintMyHouse, et al,

First, let me say, that "if" this was some sort of revenge killing, --- it is just as dishonorable as the Kidnapping and Murder of the three seminary students.

But Arab Palestinians and their supporters, to call "zionist" bloody thirsty -- is just ridiculous.

Bloodthirsty Zionists, no shock there.
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinian have been advocating terrorism, kidnapping, suicide bombings and murder for nearly seven decades. They have absolutely no room to talk at all. They have a depraved indifference to life, and have a past history of some of the most despicable terrorist action in history.

Most Respectfully,
R
So did the IRA, which was funded by American groups like NORAID. The solution was never in the hands of the extremists.
Do I hate all Americans because of the carnage NORAID paid for.......not on your life.

NORAID was a civilian group, not organized, operated or funded by the US government.

>>a court case forcing Noraid to register the Provisional Irish Republican Army as its "foreign principal", under the Foreign Agents Registration Act 1938.<<

PaintMyHouse, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

NORAID was a civilian group, not organized, operated or funded by the US government.

>>a court case forcing Noraid to register the Provisional Irish Republican Army as its "foreign principal", under the Foreign Agents Registration Act 1938.<<
where did I state noraid was funded by the American Government ? I know the difference between the IRA and the Contras:badgrin:

As I said in my OP, there are many who don't want to solve this crime.
Indeed, arabs, killing arabs, won't go well with all that poor 'n robbed arab agitprop, of course.

doc----let me help-----its easy. The real issue is -----muslim vs not-muslim a kind
of "US AGAINST THE WORLD----they rob us, they kill us and most of
all they rape OUR women -----so our ---"deity" demands that we
protect HIS 'honor' ---by robbing them, killing them and
raping THEIR women.......

now what to do with people who do not want to do what WE want them to do ---
but they claim THEY ARE MUSLIMS? easy (islam is a very logical and workable
philosophy) *****TAKFIR****** just declare then 'NOT MUSLIM'----
then rob them, kill them and rape them

sunni on the street says "shia are not muslim" shia on the street says "isis
is not muslim" then clerics pop in with takfir FARTWAHS

takfir fartwahs are not restriced to the shia/sunni schism-----it works in lots
of circumstances--------in 1971---west Pakistan did it to East Pakistan

it is obvious what Frankel said frightens you :badgrin:
Wrong again. You P'd Freely, but in your pants.

Forum List

Back