Be a good little Nazi and turn your neighbor in

And so it begins. Be little snitches and throw your neighbor under the bus. It's all part of the Biden* plan to bring us together......in cattle cars

Be sure to let us know when beijing biden sez this type of bx(behavior) is unacceptable

Just like East Germany and it's secret police state. It's what liberal left political leaders, media, and Marxist professoriate want.

And so it begins. Be little snitches and throw your neighbor under the bus. It's all part of the Biden* plan to bring us together......in cattle cars

Be sure to let us know when beijing biden sez this type of bx(behavior) is unacceptable

Just like East Germany and it's secret police state. It's what liberal left political leaders, media, and Marxist professoriate want.

That is what it looks like to me also. How can we put a stop to it? Any ideas? I am fed up and tired of it. I think they are purposly trying to create a civil war. I would rather fight with words and information but there is no talking to these fools.

That is what it looks like to me also. How can we put a stop to it? Any ideas? I am fed up and tired of it. I think they are purposly trying to create a civil war. I would rather fight with words and information but there is no talking to these fools.
You would have to fight back against specific cogs within the leftist machine. Get involved locally with whose running you schools and who is running your media. We need to take our country back at the grass roots. Elect Republican candidate's to your state legislature.

You would have to fight back against specific cogs within the leftist machine. Get involved locally with whose running you schools and who is running your media. We need to take our country back at the grass roots. Elect Republican candidate's to your state legislature.

I agree. We have been doing nothing for far to long. I guess we don't relaize that other entities want to take our freedoms away. WE don't want to believe there are people like this. But for some reason some entities don't like people having freedom. I don't understand why. I think that is the real virus we are dealing with. Power and control corrupts the mind. This must have something to do with the Archons and the AI...That David Icke talks about.

I agree. We have been doing nothing for far to long. I guess we don't relaize that other entities want to take our freedoms away. WE don't want to believe there are people like this. But for some reason some entities don't like people having freedom. I don't understand why. I think that is the real virus we are dealing with. Power and control corrupts the mind. This must have something to do with the Archons and the AI...That David Icke talks about.
The way to fight Soros and media billions is at the grass roots.

The way to fight Soros and media billions is at the grass roots.

That old wretch has to die sooner of later. The question is, where will all his money be going besides BLM and Antifa when the Reptilian croaks?

It's a PANDEMIC that has killed a quarter millon people.

If you engage in behavior that endangers society you should be held accountable
But the media already holds Trump personally accountable for each and every death from Covid in the entire world

Isn't that enough?

But the media already holds Trump personally accountable for each and every death from Covid in the entire world

Isn't that enough?
No. That's stupid. Trump is a non-factor regarding the virus. He gave up caring about it long ago

I see that you still believe in fair & free elections.

I see that you still believe in fair & free elections.

That would be nice but we know that isn't true.lol

Isn't that enough?
No. That's stupid. Trump is a non-factor regarding the virus. He gave up caring about it long ago

Because maybe he knows the virus is BS. But if he don't go along with it the whinny mask wearing idiots will complain.

Rules for thee ...indeed

View attachment 420355make

I don't follow rules well. Especially dumb ones. :D But yes, I agree! WE need to start to stand up for ourselves and hold value for our freedom of speech becuase it surly is trying to be taken out. We won't let that happen! We will fight them at every turn and they will not win. WE must be courageous and brave!
make dumb rules, arrest people for em. And then deny em a weapon b/c they have a police record

Sounds like a great idea........

Let's get the ones who celebrate the holidays and release the murderers and rapists.

Rape Suspect Was Released From Prison Due To COVID-19 ...

Convicted Murderer Arrested Days After COVID-19 Release ...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=murde...FC59854927A461F002071CDB69&first=8&FORM=PERE#

Why not the govt. wants you to snitch on drug dealers, drug users, thieves and murderers.

Forum List

Back