Be Honest: There is only one real reason to need to carry a gun.

Secondly, the gun nuts have said over and over and over that the AR15 is no more or less than any other gun in their arsenal. That being the case, what fuking difference could it make if you don't have one?

What literal difference? None of course.

What conceptual difference? Quite a bit.

First of all , the idea of the government deciding which legal products I may buy is repugnant.

Second of all, give an they take a mile. If we say okay, here are the AR15s , then next year they're back for pistols.

Third, what about principle, what happens when a group decides the government should take YOUR right.

Lets look at the third one first. It is the most interesting because the government under George Bush made a law that allows the government to do all sorts of things they couldn't do before. Look up the Patriot Act. Greatly supported by Rethugs and Dems alike. And harldy a whimper about what the government can now do to American citizens.
Did you actively protest the Patriot Act? If the government decides you are a terrorist, no one would ever have to hear from you again. Talk about taking away your rights.

Secondly, when there was a ban on assault style weapons, was there additional legislation proposed taking away handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles? No is the short answer.

Firstly, you think the government was out of line in stopping the sale of harmful consumer products being shipped to us by, say, the Chinese? Remember the dry wall with the cancer causing agents in the product? The US goverment should have stayed out of it. Is that what you are saying. Needless to say there are many instances where the governmnet intervened to keep us American safe. And you are against that I take it?

I'm not actively fighting this either , mostly b/c I think it will go nowhere. But yes, I was and still am opposed to most of the so called Patriot Act , I don't base my views on which party holds office when a particular plan is proposed. A shitty idea is a shitty idea.

Second, certainly there were people advocating such, and you must admit that Obama seems much more inclined to listen to the loons on the far left than Bubba was.

Lastly , stop comparing guns to defective or inherently dangerous products. They are not. An M16 which sits in a gun safe is a danger to no one.

You stupid fucks are confusing losers like you fist fighting in the parking lot over a parking space to someone that sees a 7-11 being robbed and they pull out their gun and shoot down the criminals.

You are a pussy compared to them because you would hide behind your car or drive off when the 7-11 is robbed.

:lol: Cuz it takes BIG BALLS to get shot over spare slurpy change...? That's just dumb.

Uh, who said anything about shooting someone over a parking space???

Nice strawman argument.

A person with a concealed weapon premit will only be allowed to use their gun when lives are at risk.

Now, if someone pulled out a weapon from their trunk during a parking lot fight, uh it takes BALLS for someone to step in with their gun to stop it.

You on the otherhand will drive away acting like you didn't see anything...

:rolleyes: You got some spittle on your screen, psycho...

You stupid fucks are confusing losers like you fist fighting in the parking lot over a parking space to someone that sees a 7-11 being robbed and they pull out their gun and shoot down the criminals.

You are a pussy compared to them because you would hide behind your car or drive off when the 7-11 is robbed.

:lol: Cuz it takes BIG BALLS to get shot over spare slurpy change...? That's just dumb.

I thought the same thing. I am not gonna get my ass shot over a robbed 7/11. If this fool wants to, what can you say. Except when he fires away, hidden by something and ends up shooting a customer or the clerk, he will go to jail.

Cause everybody knows that when the adrenaline is kicking in and your heart rate is 180, you are sure to hit what you aim at. Especially with a pistol and 200 feet away from the target.

Clown faced people shouldn't be trusted with guns. Thats for sure.

You wouldn't be around if you fought me with your fists, I would've cracked your skull with a kick to the head.

As someone that actually owns guns and carried them in the military, I know the pussies like you that feared being handed a gun at the shooting range. We kept our eye on you because you would turn around with a loaded gun and point it at us asking the instructor why it wasn't firing. Everyone else would have their gun pointed at your head....

I've shot guns..faggot.

Wasn't scared in the slightest.

Been in bareknuckles fights too.

And generally? I won't start them..because of my experience with those. Even when you win..you get bloody.

Which is why I don't start shit.

Which is why you probably don't start shit either..face to face.

Even more so..because you are such a faggot.

Name a place.

You even get the first shot.

What literal difference? None of course.

What conceptual difference? Quite a bit.

First of all , the idea of the government deciding which legal products I may buy is repugnant.

Second of all, give an they take a mile. If we say okay, here are the AR15s , then next year they're back for pistols.

Third, what about principle, what happens when a group decides the government should take YOUR right.

Lets look at the third one first. It is the most interesting because the government under George Bush made a law that allows the government to do all sorts of things they couldn't do before. Look up the Patriot Act. Greatly supported by Rethugs and Dems alike. And harldy a whimper about what the government can now do to American citizens.
Did you actively protest the Patriot Act? If the government decides you are a terrorist, no one would ever have to hear from you again. Talk about taking away your rights.

Secondly, when there was a ban on assault style weapons, was there additional legislation proposed taking away handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles? No is the short answer.

Firstly, you think the government was out of line in stopping the sale of harmful consumer products being shipped to us by, say, the Chinese? Remember the dry wall with the cancer causing agents in the product? The US goverment should have stayed out of it. Is that what you are saying. Needless to say there are many instances where the governmnet intervened to keep us American safe. And you are against that I take it?

I'm not actively fighting this either , mostly b/c I think it will go nowhere. But yes, I was and still am opposed to most of the so called Patriot Act , I don't base my views on which party holds office when a particular plan is proposed. A shitty idea is a shitty idea.

Second, certainly there were people advocating such, and you must admit that Obama seems much more inclined to listen to the loons on the far left than Bubba was.

Lastly , stop comparing guns to defective or inherently dangerous products. They are not. An M16 which sits in a gun safe is a danger to no one.

What? The conversation, if that is what this is, was about the govenment using its power to keep harmful products away from citizens. Should the government take on that role or not? In your opinion of course.

And if Bubba was dealing with the number of mass killings Obama has, you don't really know what or how he would have reacted. George's dad is not a big unlimited gun access fan. Maybe George Jr. had some of his dad in him.

And how is it that people who are concerned about the killing of innocent people are "loons" in your estimation?

Also the M16 that sits in a gun case is of no use to the person out and about that gets robbed. So they didn't need an M16, they needed a 9mm pistol. Didn't they?
And no one is proposing taking away 9mm pistols.

Irrational fears are driving this hysteria.

You wouldn't be around if you fought me with your fists, I would've cracked your skull with a kick to the head.

I've shot guns..faggot.

And generally? I won't start them..because of my experience with those. Even when you win..you get bloody.

Name a place.

Don't stoop to that lunatic's level.

Go stand in the street near Times Square and just wait.....don't leave. You can't leave or else we all know you are chickenshit....which we already do.:badgrin:

I've shot guns..faggot.

Name a place.

Stupid bitch, you don't make sense.

Nice strawman argument.

A person with a concealed weapon premit will only be allowed to use their gun when lives are at risk.

Now, if someone pulled out a weapon from their trunk during a parking lot fight, uh it takes BALLS for someone to step in with their gun to stop it.

What? The conversation, if that is what this is, was about the govenment using its power to keep harmful products away from citizens. Should the government take on that role or not? In your opinion of course.

And if Bubba was dealing with the number of mass killings Obama has, you don't really know what or how he would have reacted. George's dad is not a big unlimited gun access fan. Maybe George Jr. had some of his dad in him.

And how is it that people who are concerned about the killing of innocent people are "loons" in your estimation?

Also the M16 that sits in a gun case is of no use to the person out and about that gets robbed. So they didn't need an M16, they needed a 9mm pistol. Didn't they?

No, that is what you WANT the discussion to be, meanwhile in reality guns are NOT inherently dangerous products.

If you can cite even a single example of a gun just spontaneously on it's own shooting someone I will within 24 hours post a video of myself melting all 57 of my guns to a lump of metal, plastic, and wood; because I assure you the last thing I want in my home is a product which can do harm on it's own.

Oh, also. people who are concerned about kids being shot aren't loons, people who use that to further their agenda of taking away all guns are. As are people who use it for their pro 2nd amendment agenda.

You don't get it because you're a hack , but I believe BOTH fringes are idiots.

Also, I've already stipulated that I don't keep an M16 for any particular reason other than I enjoy going out and shooting trees with it once in awhile. As is my right, I'm not one of those who has let you loons turn this into a discussion of "prove you need it" I don't have to prove shit, just as I don't have to prove that I need my other rights in order to be secure in them.

Last edited:
FEAR

Seriously. Think about it. If there was no FEAR of being robbed and/or assaulted there is no reason to carry a gun, right?

We buy auto insurance and wear seat belts because we FEAR that at some point in time we may be involved in an accident. (Ok, and in most cases the law requires it and we fear getting a ticket too.)

Hey!! I'm not knocking it. Illinois will soon finally join everyone else in passing a CC law. When we do that I will get one so I can carry it in any areas known for high crime rates. But since I don't FEAR being robbed and/or assaulted in my small hometown I don't feel the need to carry it around.

Now I also realize that there are those who simply want to carry one around like a playtoy. But I suspect that they are simply making up for other "shortcomings".

So if anyone disagrees that FEAR is the primary motivation to carry a gun please explain why it's not.

Be honest their is only one reason why you are pro gun control
FEAR

That's exactly right. Every reason every gun-control nut gives for wanting to control guns is based on fearful reasons. The very word "control" betrays their fear and desire to have power over the behaviors of others.

The OP and Dr Grump and all the other gun control freaks are projecting.

Last edited:
FEAR

Seriously. Think about it. If there was no FEAR of being robbed and/or assaulted there is no reason to carry a gun, right?

We buy auto insurance and wear seat belts because we FEAR that at some point in time we may be involved in an accident. (Ok, and in most cases the law requires it and we fear getting a ticket too.)

Hey!! I'm not knocking it. Illinois will soon finally join everyone else in passing a CC law. When we do that I will get one so I can carry it in any areas known for high crime rates. But since I don't FEAR being robbed and/or assaulted in my small hometown I don't feel the need to carry it around.

Now I also realize that there are those who simply want to carry one around like a playtoy. But I suspect that they are simply making up for other "shortcomings".

So if anyone disagrees that FEAR is the primary motivation to carry a gun please explain why it's not.

I had CCW, but never renewed. One thing is, no matter how I packed it, it always poked,pulled and gouged, second you had to dress to suet your method of carry. I like T-shirt and jeans, so the gun spent a good deal of time in the car or at home, and third, In Texas, concealed meant concealed. In class we were warned that if another citizen saw the weapon and called the police, then we could be charged with brandishing a fire arm, which is a potential felony. Then there is all the crap that follows if you use it (see George Zimmnerman) wright or wrong, you will be financially, and possibly professionally destroyed for crippling little johnny crack head. There is a tom more to it then just getting the card and stuffing a Glock in your pants.

No, that is what you WANT the discussion to be, meanwhile in reality guns are NOT inherently dangerous products.

If you can cite even a single example of a gun just spontaneously on it's own shooting someone I will within 24 hours post a video of myself melting all 57 of my guns to a lump of metal, plastic, and wood; because I assure you the last thing I want in my home is a product which can do harm on it's own.

Oh, also. people who are concerned about kids being shot aren't loons, people who use that to further their agenda of taking away all guns are. As are people who use it for their pro 2nd amendment agenda.

Also, I've already stipulated that I don't keep an M16 for any particular reason other than I enjoy going out and shooting trees with it once in awhile. As is my right, I'm not one of those who has let you loons turn this into a discussion of "prove you need it" I don't have to prove shit, just as I don't have to prove that I need my other rights in order to be secure in them.

See its all about what YOU want isn't it. Fuk everybody else. So you are a responsible gun owner. And a hack. I am a responsible gun owner, and to you a hack.

But I have the balls to say that there are a lot, a whole lot of people that have no business being able to walk in and buy weapons that will allow for the killing of large number of people in a short time frame. And you don't have the balls to say that. Because its all about you. Fuk everybody else. It's my right to shoot up trees with my semi auto rifle. But you folks with kids don't have the right to expect that crazies who would kill innocent kids in school be prohibited, or even slowed down, from buying weapons of mass murder.

Got it, We are done.

Nice strawman argument.

Stupid bitch, you don't make sense.

:rolleyes: I'm a gun owner, so try real hard not to sprain your brain on that one...

I could get a concealed weapons permit with ease with my military background and gun certifications, but I don't because I don't feel the need to carry one today. My city isn't dangerous enough for me to need to shoot criminals, yet. If things get worse when obamination continues to destroy this country and more illegals from south of the border move to my city, well then I will get one with a handgun.

I do hear people call in local talk radio that carry weapons because they believe there is a lot of crime. Some of them are crazy and some of them are just concerned citizens ready for public defense of others. I feel I can fight a criminal or run them over in my car if the situation warrants deadly force after I called the police.

In the end I still have the right to get a permit and gun when that day comes. If that day comes, it means liberals have really fucked up this country when I need to use my military training to shoot criminals at a 7-11 robbery.

See its all about what YOU want isn't it. Fuk everybody else. So you are a responsible gun owner. And a hack. I am a responsible gun owner, and to you a hack.

But I have the balls to say that there are a lot, a whole lot of people that have no business being able to walk in and buy weapons that will allow for the killing of large number of people in a short time frame. And you don't have the balls to say that. Because its all about you. Fuk everybody else. It's my right to shoot up trees with my semi auto rifle. But you folks with kids don't have the right to expect that crazies who would kill innocent kids in school be prohibited, or even slowed down, from buying weapons of mass murder.

Got it, We are done.

LOL Actually, if you would do a little reading I have said EXACTLY that, of course there are some folks who shouldn't be allowed to own guns, how does banning ME from buying a battleship correlate to that? My M16 has absolutely zero impact on whether an insane person, or criminal should be allowed to own so much as a single shot .22.

What you propose is no different than saying "some people won't stop drinking and driving , and I'm sick of seeing so many killed by drunk drivers, so I propose we outlaw liquor"

How would taking liquor away from people who don't drink and drive have any effect on the number of DUIs?

It's the SAME principle.

I could get a concealed weapons permit with ease with my military background and gun certifications, but I don't because I don't feel the need to carry one today. My city isn't dangerous enough for me to need to shoot criminals, yet. If things get worse when obamination continues to destroy this country and more illegals from south of the border move to my city, well then I will get one with a handgun.

I do hear people call in local talk radio that carry weapons because they believe there is a lot of crime. Some of them are crazy and some of them are just concerned citizens ready for public defense of others. I feel I can fight a criminal or run them over in my car if the situation warrants deadly force after I called the police.

In the end I still have the right to get a permit and gun when that day comes. If that day comes, it means liberals have really fucked up this country when I need to use my military training to shoot criminals at a 7-11 robbery.

keep the number of a good lawyer handy.

Uh, wrong.

People that carry guns have BALLS, not fear. People with fear run from confrontation, people carrying a gun that use it aren't scared of shit.

Takes more guts to pull out a gun on someone to rob them or to protect them than it does to run away from a situation.

Criminals and law abiding citizens that carry a gun have balls to do it. People too scared to carry a gun have FEAR.....fear of shooting themselves in the ass, fear of actually needing to stick around during a crime to defend people, etc.

Chickenshits tell other people they are scared because they have balls to carry a gun.

Fucking idiot. What part of "Illinois will soon finally join everyone else in passing a CC law. When we do that I will get one so I can carry it in any areas known for high crime rates." don't you understand in my post?

I will do that because I fear being robbed in high crime areas. But I'm not afraid to use it, however.

But no, it doesn't take "balls" to carry a gun. Quite the opposite. You must think that punks and criminals have "balls", don't you? I call them cowards.

]I could get a concealed weapons permit with ease [/B]with my military background and gun certifications, but I don't because I don't feel the need to carry one today. My city isn't dangerous enough for me to need to shoot criminals, yet. If things get worse when obamination continues to destroy this country and more illegals from south of the border move to my city, well then I will get one with a handgun.

shit man, that right there is evidence that the standards aren't near high enough.

Forum List

Back