Because they wanted free stuff

Ah! So now you’re complaining employers don’t have to pay higher wages because they can just hire Mexicans! Hilarious!

Naw, I'm complaining because Americans who have jobs that a Mexican can't do are still getting shit wages.

Hellllllooooooooo..... Mexicans aren't really the problem here. The rich are.
So bringing more illegals in raises wages?
You’re a special kind of stupid.
only lousy Capitalists resort to Cheap, labor. Henry Ford doubled autoworker wages and did not whine about minimum wages.

You've been taught better than that. Stop it.

Ah! Thanks for admitting the Trump economy has so many jobs all Americans can now pick and choose jobs and turn down jobs they don’t want.

Yes, we have a bunch of jobs that don't pay shit... so many of us end up doing two of them... that's how awesome things are.

They dont pay shit because we've flooded the job market with immigrants.
US labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis in our at-will employment State and collect unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

No.

So you want Americans to work for $2 an hour to compete?
$2 jobs are the Lefts dream. It’s why you love illegals.
So you’re fighting for two dollar jobs? See, with an education, you could get better than a two dollar job. You wouldn’t have to fight immigrants coming here willing to do anything for a better life.
Democrats love $2 jobs. That’s why you love illegals. Darky slaves been your thing for centuries.
Then why is it Democrat’s trying to raise minimum wage to $15

It does seem kind of odd that the same people advocating for importing the very workers that depress wages also demand higher wages. Their actions prevent the market from naturally increasing wages. Has everyone really forgotten the high wages during the fracking boom in the upper Midwest?

It is not odd at all....what do you expect from stupid democrats? They follow the party line ....that is all they know how to do.

Being clueless they do not understand the Democratic party abandoned the white workers years and years ago.

now biden wants them to think he is for them....what a laugh he has never done anything for white workers and he never will...he is a absolute phoney.

Good God you're a dumbfuck!!!
When the mexican will work for less who do you think is going to get the job?
And the more of em you bring in the worse it's going to get.

I can think of half a dozen reasons why you'd rather hire an American who can speak English... like he can speak English.

the reality is, the jobs that these Mexicans are doing, Americans don't want to do.

It does seem kind of odd that the same people advocating for importing the very workers that depress wages also demand higher wages. Their actions prevent the market from naturally increasing wages. Has everyone really forgotten the high wages during the fracking boom in the upper Midwest?

That's the problem... wages should be a matter of law, not the market.

If everyone HAD to pay a living wage, no exceptions, this wouldn't be an issue. There's simply be no good reason to pay an undocumented worker a slave wage for a crappy job... other than an American still wouldn't want to do it.

I can think of half a dozen reasons why you'd rather hire an American who can speak English... like he can speak English.

the reality is, the jobs that these Mexicans are doing, Americans don't want to do.

If everyone HAD to pay a living wage, no exceptions, this wouldn't be an issue. There's simply be no good reason to pay an undocumented worker a slave wage for a crappy job... other than an American still wouldn't want to do it.

Then jobs that are not worth that arbitrary amount would disappear, and no one would do them. You're not living in reality if you think paying illegal aliens less than the minimum wage would disappear if you just raise it high enough.

Then jobs that are not worth that arbitrary amount would disappear, and no one would do them. You're not living in reality if you think paying illegal aliens less than the minimum wage would disappear if you just raise it high enough.

So I'm a little confused here, guy, if you are going to insist that some jobs aren't worth a living wage, why are you whining that brown people from another country are doing them?

I mean besides the obvious reason.

Ah! Thanks for admitting the Trump economy has so many jobs all Americans can now pick and choose jobs and turn down jobs they don’t want.

Yes, we have a bunch of jobs that don't pay shit... so many of us end up doing two of them... that's how awesome things are.

US labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis in our at-will employment State and collect unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

No.
only the right wing doesn't believe in being legal to the law; but are willing to take the initiative with the less fortunate.

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is merely a cost of living adjustment.

We have a First World economy; employers who can Only make it on Cheap Labor should fail.

So I'm a little confused here, guy, if you are going to insist that some jobs aren't worth a living wage, why are you whining that brown people from another country are doing them?

A little projection there, since you can't find anything that would indicate I am what you want to accuse me of but don't have the cajones to say directly?

Back on the subject, tell me how raising the minimum wage will solve illegal immigration.

No.
only the right wing doesn't believe in being legal to the law; but are willing to take the initiative with the less fortunate.

Interesting. You're mixing up your schtick a little bit, but you're still stuck on that stupid idea that paying people when they don't want to work is the same as Unemployment Benefits.

We have a First World economy; employers who can Only make it on Cheap Labor should fail.

First, tell us how much illegal labor costs, then compare that to how high you want to raise the MW, then calculate how high prices will go. Are you willing to pay those higher prices? Keep in mind that ALL prices will rise, eventually wiping out the MW increase.

A little projection there, since you can't find anything that would indicate I am what you want to accuse me of but don't have the cajones to say directly?

Back on the subject, tell me how raising the minimum wage will solve illegal immigration.
raising the minimum wage is merely a cost of living adjustment for Labor.

We have no immigration clause and should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass with a naturalization clause.

We have a Commerce Clause. The right wing prefers to lose money on Government social policies on a national basis.

We have no immigration clause and should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass with a naturalization clause.

We have a Commerce Clause. The right wing prefers to lose money on Government social policies on a national basis.

That doesn't answer the question.

I am kind of tired of explaining things to you. I can explain it to you and you still wouldn't understand. That's my standard response to you from now on.

I am kind of tired of explaining things to you. I can explain it to you and you still wouldn't understand. That's my standard response to you from now on.

Okay, so you are unable to defend or support your assertions. You just want to be free to make them without challenge. Got it.

And, of course, you still want to call anyone who disagrees with you a racist. Sad.

Why hire third worlders at fifteen an hour?

Okay, so you are unable to defend or support your assertions. You just want to be free to make them without challenge. Got it.

And, of course, you still want to call anyone who disagrees with you a racist. Sad.

again, I could explain it to you and you still wouldn't understand. I just can't find small enough words for you.

again, I could explain it to you and you still wouldn't understand. I just can't find small enough words for you.

Oh, you're very clear in what you say. You applaud the defenseless bring assaulted for wearing the wrong colors and pretend Nazis are around every corner.

Why hire third worlders at fifteen an hour?

Isn't that what you're advocating for?

Forum List

Back