Beck says to abolish public schools.

We're not talking about me or any of my threads....We're talking about you in the here and now.

And you've still added nothing other than GLENN BECK SUCKS!

loser

You are responding in THIS THREAD so are you obsessed? :doubt: Oh and he does suck ass. this fucking dry drunk clown Mormon convert makes me sick.

Pretty much every single thing he has said since coming to fox has been wrong.

The only person wrong more, is Dick (prostitute toe sucking) Morris.

Fox just sucks and whats worse is their "fans". They actually believe what they hear is credible.

Yuck.

We're not talking about me or any of my threads....We're talking about you in the here and now.

loser

You are responding in THIS THREAD so are you obsessed? :doubt: Oh and he does suck ass. this fucking dry drunk clown Mormon convert makes me sick.

Fox just sucks and whats worse is their "fans". They actually believe what they hear is credible.

Yuck.

You don't seem to understand that "I disagree with them" =/= they are always wrong, don't you? Normal people do.

I would be happy if they kept the public schools and abolish the teacher's union.

You know...there are many states that do not allow teachers' unions.

Incorrect. Teachers Unions exist in EVERY state. What you're thinking of is right to work, where a teacher does not have to be a union member to work. It's called , surprise, right to work.

Right-to-work law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Odd...my brother and sister in law teach in NC and are not allowed to join a union.

loser

Yuck.

You don't seem to understand that "I disagree with them" =/= they are always wrong, don't you? Normal people do.

He is a clown and so are his fans. Normal people indeed.

You know...there are many states that do not allow teachers' unions.

Incorrect. Teachers Unions exist in EVERY state. What you're thinking of is right to work, where a teacher does not have to be a union member to work. It's called , surprise, right to work.

Right-to-work law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Odd...my brother and sister in law teach in NC and are not allowed to join a union.

Odd, NC has right to work laws. They certainly can join a union if one is voted in to whichever school they teach at.

Teachers Union Facts | State Info

Hmmmm, looks like Con is right on this one:

The two major teachers' union organizations in the U.S. are the AFT (American Federation of Teachers) and the NEA (National Education Association). Many local unions affiliate with one, the other, or both.

The NEA has state affiliates in all 50 states. Here's a list of states that also have AFT affiliates:
Alaska
Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oklahoma
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

See the links below for links to the two organizations' state affiliates.

Hope this helps,

-s-
Source(s):
Transfer to AFT.org
http://www.nea.org/aboutnea/affiliates.h…

educator (and union member) in public schools for 20+ years
Which States Have Teachers Unions? - Yahoo! Answers

If by "how the market works" you mean cheap, shoddy, second rate and imported from China, and that's how you expect the next generation to be educated, I'm wondering why?
Wow...That really did go over your head, in favor of your disparaging doom-and-gloom strawman, didn't it?

All three compete for the same general clientele and offer differing products at competitive prices.

Nobody forces me, as a Target shopper, to pay for products on Wal-Mart's shelves. Also, as it turns out, Wal-Mart stores have bigger auto parts departments and cheaper crummier clothing. So, I may go to the one for auto stuff and the other for clothes.

Got any gloomy Gus cold water to throw on that basic proven economic dynamic?

Since you are once again going off on your deluded economics, I will issue you this challenge once more. Let's hope you don't go runnning to your mommy like the last time I challenged you

Name one nation that became prosperous because of an economic policy of:

1) Little to no income taxes
2) Little to no business regulation
3) Little to no govt involvement in the economy

I gauarntee the Dude will fold

1. Ours
2. Ours
3. Ours

What point are you trying to make?

I will go a step further than Beck

Private schools indoctrinate too.

Christian schools push christianty. And other private schools push liberal ideas and theories

literature written by libs, history books written by libs. The libs control all education.

It's totally up to the parents to tell their kids the truth about history.

I will go a step further than Beck

Private schools indoctrinate too.

Christian schools push christianty. And other private schools push liberal ideas and theories

literature written by libs, history books written by libs. The libs control all education.

It's totally up to the parents to tell their kids the truth about history.

Christian schools push christianty.

That just happened........wow

Last edited:
and you're taking his words out of context

hack

it was a vid of HIM SAYING IT. Can you show me anywhere where he said anything else? That would help your cause. I showed you what he SAID in his own voice.
Y'know...For someone who seems so worked over what Beck said, to the point that it motivated you to start this thread on it, you certainly have contributed the very least amount of substance than anyone else, including sangha....And that's no mean feat. :lol:

I see another wingnut can't get me out of his head :lol:

loser

Yuck.

You don't seem to understand that "always wrong" is a "figure of speech" and should not be interpreted literally.

Wow...That really did go over your head, in favor of your disparaging doom-and-gloom strawman, didn't it?

All three compete for the same general clientele and offer differing products at competitive prices.

Nobody forces me, as a Target shopper, to pay for products on Wal-Mart's shelves. Also, as it turns out, Wal-Mart stores have bigger auto parts departments and cheaper crummier clothing. So, I may go to the one for auto stuff and the other for clothes.

Got any gloomy Gus cold water to throw on that basic proven economic dynamic?

Since you are once again going off on your deluded economics, I will issue you this challenge once more. Let's hope you don't go runnning to your mommy like the last time I challenged you

Name one nation that became prosperous because of an economic policy of:

1) Little to no income taxes
2) Little to no business regulation
3) Little to no govt involvement in the economy

I gauarntee the Dude will fold

1. Ours
2. Ours
3. Ours

What point are you trying to make?

While we certainly are prosperous, it was due to an economic policy of high taxes, and lots of govt regulations and involvement in the economy

I think beck is brilliant in the sense that he knows what he is saying is just crazy blather, but he also knows idiots will back up what he says.

Wow, a self identified circus clown, and you guys support whatever he says.

Sheeple.

and you're taking his words out of context

hack

it was a vid of HIM SAYING IT. Can you show me anywhere where he said anything else? That would help your cause. I showed you what he SAID in his own voice.

for the FOURTH time in this thread

he was cut off mid sentence

is there something about context you don't understand? it wasn't like they chopped off mid paragraph (which could still be out of context), but mid sentence....thus, you are in fact taking his words out of context

The document they produced was eventually signed but ultimately unfinished. It was stained by this nation's original sin of slavery, a question that divided the colonies and brought the convention to a stalemate

oh my, obama is saying that the constitution was never finished and the whole convention a stalemate...thus the US is not a country because the convention was a stalemate

now, context:

The document they produced was eventually signed but ultimately unfinished. It was stained by this nation's original sin of slavery, a question that divided the colonies and brought the convention to a stalemate until the founders chose to allow the slave trade to continue for at least 20 more years, and to leave any final resolution to future generations.

until you provide the full context, instead of cutting him off mid sentence, you are taking him out of context you dishonest hack

Last edited:

Forum List

Back