🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck under investigation for threat against Trump

Poor Glenn.....he gonna be some dudes bitch!

Glenn-Beck-Crying.jpg

Here's the scary thing. A lot of American presidents have been assassinated and have had attempts on their lives. Beck is a dangerous kook but more dangerous than Beck are kooks like Ted Nugent and their deranged disciples.

Four sitting presidents have been killed: Abraham Lincoln (the 16th President), James A. Garfield (the 20th President), William McKinley (the 25th President) and John F. Kennedy (the 35th President)

There have been attempts on Teddy Roosevelt, Reagan, Ford, Obama, Hoover, Clinton, FDR, H.W. Bush, Truman and Nixon.

Beck and his listeners belong in cages!

I used to worry about some nut killing Obama but the guy who kills Trump won't be some kook. Trump is making a lot of enemies in high places. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the elections given this sinister political climate.

Beck will get off scott free. He's obviously to crazy to be responsible for his actions.

His producer claims Beck was talking about him (the producer), sure didn't sound that way to me.

I used to worry about some nut killing Obama but the guy who kills Trump won't be some kook. Trump is making a lot of enemies in high places. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the elections given this sinister political climate.

Yeah because beck, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars is really going to stab trump, gimme a break. There is no real threat from Beck personally on this one. Should he be fined? Yes. Is he going to stab trump? No and anyone living in reality.knows that.

Yeah because beck, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars is really going to stab trump, gimme a break. There is no real threat from Beck personally on this one. Should he be fined? Yes. Is he going to stab trump? No and anyone living in reality.knows that.

Obviously, but it still would need to be investigated since Trump is a presidential candidate.

Obviously, but it still would need to be investigated since Trump is a presidential candidate.

Of course but arresting him? I doubt very much he is a threat like some have been saying in this thread. So likewise should trump be investigated saying he wanted to punch a reporter in the mouth?

Of course but arresting him? I doubt very much he is a threat like some have been saying in this thread. So likewise should trump be investigated saying he wanted to punch a reporter in the mouth?

Not arrested, but likely he'll be told he is treading on thin ice making these kind of comments when it comes to a presidential candidate.
If he makes similar comments again, there could then be some action taken against him.

Glenn Beck is just simply insane. Fox News parted ways with him when he was inciting gun nuts to go whacko...along with Sarah Palin's crosshairs on Gabby Gifford's name..all that stuff around the fabricate outrage about 'Obamacare' when it was getting thick. They were wise to show him the door. He's just looney. He makes Rush Limbaugh look like a zen Buddhist.

Forum List

Back