🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck under investigation for threat against Trump

If Glen Beck a nut, and even he violently opposes Trump, what does that make TRUMP and his supporters? Boggles my little mind. Beck wouldn't hurt a fly, he spoke his mind without filters, Trump should understand that hyperbole.

Stop lying for Beck. That was not hyperbole it was a death threat and solicitation of murder because Beck's fans are a crazy as Beck. Trump's family and the secret service took it damn seriously.

Beck's comment was made to intimidate Trump and squelch his speech. Beck is a bitch.

If Glen Beck a nut, and even he violently opposes Trump, what does that make TRUMP and his supporters? Boggles my little mind. Beck wouldn't hurt a fly, he spoke his mind without filters, Trump should understand that hyperbole.

Stop lying for Beck. That was not hyperbole it was a death threat and solicitation of murder because Beck's fans are a crazy as Beck. Trump's family and the secret service took it damn seriously.

Beck's comment was made to intimidate Trump and squelch his speech. Beck is a bitch.
Yes, it was hyperbole, do you seriously think Beck would have stabbed Trump? It was pure unadulterated Bullshit. Just like everything Trump says, I can't take either one of these blowhards seriously.

There is no reason to insult the female anatomy by comparing it to these guys.

I just enjoy the irony of Trump and his worshiper flinging that word at Cruz, and then he and all of his worshipers resembling that remark.

It is ironic.

Btw Glenn has release a video discussing this at his facebook page. He talked about the secret service interviewing him and apologizing for wasting his time since they heard the audio and knew he wasn't threatening trump. He also said he stands by his threat to Stu.

Beck is lying his ass off. Trump is not the first person Beck has made death threats against.

Glenn Beck's Rhetoric Inspires More Death Threats ...
'Delusional' or the 'Dumbest SOB on the Planet': Glenn Beck ...

The Secret Service took Beck's death threats very seriously. You can bet they are keeping a close eye on Beck and his crazies.

You're absolutely delusional

Fuck you loser. Beck said that if he were next to Trump he'd "keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing." How would you like to stand next to somebody who said if they were next to you that they would start stabbing and stabbing and stabbing you fucking hypocrite?

I can tell you this. If I were Eric or Donald Jr I would be up in Beck's face punking him like the girly little bitch he is.

He threatened Stu, his producer, who was mocking him at the moment over misspeaking. If you bothered listening to the audio you would know this. But you haven't because you keep claiming Glenn said if he were on stage he would have stabbed trump. But that doesn't fit your delusional rant so you make things up.

Beck was trying to intimidate trumps speech by threatening Stu? Like I said you are delusional

I just enjoy the irony of Trump and his worshiper flinging that word at Cruz, and then he and all of his worshipers resembling that remark.

Leave it to a right wing nut to defend a terrorist like Beck. Beck's terroristic threats should land him in prison.

Terroristic threats? Bwahahahahahahahaha

I don't like Beck or Trump but the Trumptards and beck haters are really being beyond pussies I this one.

Here's the audio loser.

If Eric and Donald Trump Jr were to take the law into their own hands to protect their father from Beck and his psychos I would understand.

Yes I've heard it and you are a sniveling whining pussy because it is quite clear beck wasn't going to do that. Do you have anything else your pussy ass wants to whine about? Here's another hint the secret service already looked into it and nothing happened you asshole. No go bitch about something else fucktard.

Change out your tampon before writing back and maybe that will help lol

It was not clear at all that stabbing Trump was not Beck's intent. Beck was even too crazy for Fox News.

If Beck had said, "if I were next to him, I'd keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing" referring I'm be paying Beck a visit and he'd be shitting his pants and begging to be arrested and I would not even have to threaten him. Beck is that much of a prick licking sissy like you. That's right asshole, I'd have you shitting yourself too and you would need a tampon in your ass to stop you from shitting yourself. Then I'd make you eat that tampon.

It is ironic.

Btw Glenn has release a video discussing this at his facebook page. He talked about the secret service interviewing him and apologizing for wasting his time since they heard the audio and knew he wasn't threatening trump. He also said he stands by his threat to Stu.

Beck is lying his ass off. Trump is not the first person Beck has made death threats against.

The Secret Service took Beck's death threats very seriously. You can bet they are keeping a close eye on Beck and his crazies.

Fuck you loser. Beck said that if he were next to Trump he'd "keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing." How would you like to stand next to somebody who said if they were next to you that they would start stabbing and stabbing and stabbing you fucking hypocrite?

I can tell you this. If I were Eric or Donald Jr I would be up in Beck's face punking him like the girly little bitch he is.

He threatened Stu, his producer, who was mocking him at the moment over misspeaking. If you bothered listening to the audio you would know this. But you haven't because you keep claiming Glenn said if he were on stage he would have stabbed trump. But that doesn't fit your delusional rant so you make things up.

You lying sack of shit. Here's the audio.

Beck was trying to intimidate trumps speech by threatening Stu? Like I said you are delusional
I will reply to this once more. Glen Beck is no assassin. He isn't stopping Trump. Beck AND Trump both need to muzzle themselves and be a little more...RETROSPECTIVE. That might solve a multitude of problems right there.

Leave it to a right wing nut to defend a terrorist like Beck. Beck's terroristic threats should land him in prison.

I don't like Beck or Trump but the Trumptards and beck haters are really being beyond pussies I this one.

Here's the audio loser.

If Eric and Donald Trump Jr were to take the law into their own hands to protect their father from Beck and his psychos I would understand.

Yes I've heard it and you are a sniveling whining pussy because it is quite clear beck wasn't going to do that. Do you have anything else your pussy ass wants to whine about? Here's another hint the secret service already looked into it and nothing happened you asshole. No go bitch about something else fucktard.

It was not clear at all that stabbing Trump was not Beck's intent. Beck was even too crazy for Fox News.

If Beck had said, "if I were next to him, I'd keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing" referring I'm be paying Beck a visit and he'd be shitting his pants and begging to be arrested and I would not even have to threaten him. Beck is that much of a prick licking sissy like you. That's right asshole, I'd have you shitting yourself too and you would need a tampon in your ass to stop you from shitting yourself. Then I'd make you eat that tampon.

You do realize that deliberately misquoting someone and taking it out of context makes what you are saying a lie, right?

No matter how much you try to claim Glenn threatened Trump, it will never be true. The fact that you feel the need to alter quotes proves you know you are full of crap

It is ironic.

You lying sack of shit. Here's the audio.

You should listen to it. It proves you wrong

Beck's a loon. Always has been. I see him being placed in a psychiatric care facility at some point. His family really should be very concerned.

Here's the audio loser.

You do realize that deliberately misquoting someone and taking it out of context makes what you are saying a lie, right?

No matter how much you try to claim Glenn threatened Trump, it will never be true. The fact that you feel the need to alter quotes proves you know you are full of crap

Here's Crybaby Beck in his own words.

No run along and have a good Glenn Beck style bitch cry liar.

Here's the audio loser.

Here's Crybaby Beck in his own words.

Now run along and have a good Glenn Beck style bitch cry liar.

25qexs4.jpg

I exhibit no surprise that Trump's supporters are even bigger pussies than he is.

Here's the audio loser.

Apparently you cannot even understand verb tenses.

Beck didn't threaten Trump, you fucking idiots.
He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

Sounds like a threat to me.

1) That's not what he said.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
In context that is exactly what he said, he would stab Trump and not stop.

IF you want to believe his bullshit line about referring to his producer instead, then that is your right to have an ass backwards opinion.

There is plenty of other material out there that shows what a crazy wack job Beck is.

No, fucknut, in context, he wasn't talking about Trump at all. Learn what "context" means.

For any asshole out there who's so enamored of Trump that they just CAN'T believe everything's not about him - "Ehrmagerd, it HAD to be a threat against Trump, because that means he's even more cool and important than I thought he was, and that makes ME special!" - here's a news item containing the actual video clip of the incident.

Glenn Beck Under Investigation For Alleged Threat Against Trump

Please note that he did NOT say "on that stage", and he did not reference Trump. He was clearly snarking at his producer for mocking his turn of phrase, "sitting in their shoes".

You continue to prove that the two most important qualifications to be a Trumpette are illiteracy and gullibility.
1. I am not a Trumpster. I support Cruz. I am simply not so partisan that I ignore dementia addled wack jobs like Beck.

2. The context was how would Beck react to Trump on the stage. Stu made his lame joke and then, without referring to Stu with a pronoun or anything else, he said he would, if he had a knife, stab and not stop stabbing. The reference would still remain Trump, not Stu.

3. You seem to over react quite a bit. Maybe you should see a doctor about early onset dementia as well.

Stop lying dude you just admitted it. Backtracking now isn't going to make it alright.
Welcome to my ignore list, moron.

I exhibit no surprise that Trump's supporters are even bigger pussies than he is.

Beck isnt a terrorist. He is a demented wacko.

Yes, it was hyperbole, do you seriously think Beck would have stabbed Trump? It was pure unadulterated Bullshit. Just like everything Trump says, I can't take either one of these blowhards seriously.
Beck made a metaphor that basically said that if he had the chance to kill Trump he would, implying his listeners should be willing to follow suit.

Forum List

Back