🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck under investigation for threat against Trump

You are lying. And you are probably too fucking stupid to know that you are lying.
I can listen to the audio and make my own mind up, as I challenge anyone to do.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.

I did listen to the audio. Which is why I know what you've said is pure bs. The fact that you admit you haven't listened and yet are trying to argue what was said is very telling
I said I did listen to the audio. Hell I posted the video on a different thread.

Stop lying dude you just admitted it. Backtracking now isn't going to make it alright.

Welcome to my ignore list, moron.

I exhibit no surprise that Trump's supporters are even bigger pussies than he is.

Bickering isn't the point. Context is the point, and that is unmistakable.

You're right, he was looking directly at Stu when he said it.

Of course he was. They were having a conversation about what to do about Trump.

If you really think beck, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars, would really "stab" trump then I have a bridge to sell you real cheap in Iraq. Just send me a $100k cashiers check which I will cash first and the bridge is yours. Hurry operators are standing by.

I believe the idiots who listen to beck would take it as some sort of instruction.
. Anything can be misconstrued by anyone, but the dems take the prize on that sentiment. In fact the dems win the prize on taking issues or speak, and turning it into something it's not. Congrats dems.. You win the canieving award for best canivers in history.

Beck didn't threaten Trump, you fucking idiots.
He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

Sounds like a threat to me.

1) That's not what he said.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
In context that is exactly what he said, he would stab Trump and not stop.

IF you want to believe his bullshit line about referring to his producer instead, then that is your right to have an ass backwards opinion.

There is plenty of other material out there that shows what a crazy wack job Beck is.

No, fucknut, in context, he wasn't talking about Trump at all. Learn what "context" means.

For any asshole out there who's so enamored of Trump that they just CAN'T believe everything's not about him - "Ehrmagerd, it HAD to be a threat against Trump, because that means he's even more cool and important than I thought he was, and that makes ME special!" - here's a news item containing the actual video clip of the incident.

Glenn Beck Under Investigation For Alleged Threat Against Trump

Please note that he did NOT say "on that stage", and he did not reference Trump. He was clearly snarking at his producer for mocking his turn of phrase, "sitting in their shoes".

You continue to prove that the two most important qualifications to be a Trumpette are illiteracy and gullibility.
. Is it Trumpsters doing this ?

I've always questioned Beck's sanity. All that hysterical crying on air weirdness. I see him being institutionalized at some point. I believe he's more of a risk to himself. I don't think Trump's worried at all.

If trump is worried about his safety because Glenn jokingly threatens Stu for mocking him, then trump is seriously paranoid and should not be in control of nuclear weapons

I can listen to the audio and make my own mind up, as I challenge anyone to do.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.

I did listen to the audio. Which is why I know what you've said is pure bs. The fact that you admit you haven't listened and yet are trying to argue what was said is very telling
I said I did listen to the audio. Hell I posted the video on a different thread.

Stop lying dude you just admitted it. Backtracking now isn't going to make it alright.

I exhibit no surprise that Trump's supporters are even bigger pussies than he is.

There is no reason to insult the female anatomy by comparing it to these guys.

Here's the scary thing. A lot of American presidents have been assassinated and have had attempts on their lives. Beck is a dangerous kook but more dangerous than Beck are kooks like Ted Nugent and their deranged disciples.

Four sitting presidents have been killed: Abraham Lincoln (the 16th President), James A. Garfield (the 20th President), William McKinley (the 25th President) and John F. Kennedy (the 35th President)

There have been attempts on Teddy Roosevelt, Reagan, Ford, Obama, Hoover, Clinton, FDR, H.W. Bush, Truman and Nixon.

Beck and his listeners belong in cages!
What was the attempt on Obama? Moochelle threatening him with her dildo does not count.

Beck didn't threaten Trump, you fucking idiots.
He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.

IF you want to believe his bullshit line about referring to his producer instead, then that is your right to have an ass backwards opinion.

There is plenty of other material out there that shows what a crazy wack job Beck is.

No, fucknut, in context, he wasn't talking about Trump at all. Learn what "context" means.

For any asshole out there who's so enamored of Trump that they just CAN'T believe everything's not about him - "Ehrmagerd, it HAD to be a threat against Trump, because that means he's even more cool and important than I thought he was, and that makes ME special!" - here's a news item containing the actual video clip of the incident.

Please note that he did NOT say "on that stage", and he did not reference Trump. He was clearly snarking at his producer for mocking his turn of phrase, "sitting in their shoes".

You continue to prove that the two most important qualifications to be a Trumpette are illiteracy and gullibility.

Yes, Jim is a Trumpette.

And yes, Trumpettes in general are sniveling pussies.

I just enjoy the irony of Trump and his worshiper flinging that word at Cruz, and then he and all of his worshipers resembling that remark.

LMAO! I hope he gets tossed in jail.I can just his punk ass crying.

No, he does not deserve to jail for making a stupid comment, though I'm not surprised this is what Trump supporters want given their attraction to fascism.
Anyone that makes a threat to bomb an airplane or commit an act of terrorism or kill a POTUS candidate should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I remember several incidents of Obama having people cuss at him and they got ramroded by the Secret Service just as Wacko Beck should be.

Palin's threat against Democrats with her rifle cross hairs on the was by the legal definition solicitation of murder. She was encouraging her wacko supporters to assassinate Democrats.

Given all the assassinations and attempts on president and presidential candidates this death threat by Beck needs to be taken VERY seriously. Beck and his cronies need to be placed on a terrorist watch list and no fly lists.

I just enjoy the irony of Trump and his worshiper flinging that word at Cruz, and then he and all of his worshipers resembling that remark.

Leave it to a right wing nut to defend a terrorist like Beck. Beck's terroristic threats should land him in prison.

It is ironic.

Btw Glenn has release a video discussing this at his facebook page. He talked about the secret service interviewing him and apologizing for wasting his time since they heard the audio and knew he wasn't threatening trump. He also said he stands by his threat to Stu.

Leave it to a right wing nut to defend a terrorist like Beck. Beck's terroristic threats should land him in prison.

Terroristic threats? Bwahahahahahahahaha

I don't like Beck or Trump but the Trumptards and beck haters are really being beyond pussies I this one.

Yes, Jim is a Trumpette.

And yes, Trumpettes in general are sniveling pussies.

77VApSY.jpg

It is ironic.

Btw Glenn has release a video discussing this at his facebook page. He talked about the secret service interviewing him and apologizing for wasting his time since they heard the audio and knew he wasn't threatening trump. He also said he stands by his threat to Stu.

Beck is lying his ass off. Trump is not the first person Beck has made death threats against.

Glenn Beck's Rhetoric Inspires More Death Threats ...
'Delusional' or the 'Dumbest SOB on the Planet': Glenn Beck ...

The Secret Service took Beck's death threats very seriously. You can bet they are keeping a close eye on Beck and his crazies.

I don't like Beck or Trump but the Trumptards and beck haters are really being beyond pussies I this one.

Here's the audio loser.

If Eric and Donald Trump Jr were to take the law into their own hands to protect their father from Beck and his psychos I would understand.

It is ironic.

Beck is lying his ass off. Trump is not the first person Beck has made death threats against.

The Secret Service took Beck's death threats very seriously. You can bet they are keeping a close eye on Beck and his crazies.

You're absolutely delusional

If Glen Beck a nut, and even he violently opposes Trump, what does that make TRUMP and his supporters? Boggles my little mind. Beck wouldn't hurt a fly, he spoke his mind without filters, Trump should understand that hyperbole.

It is ironic.

You're absolutely delusional

Fuck you loser. Beck said that if he were next to Trump he'd "keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing." How would you like to stand next to somebody who said if they were next to you that they would start stabbing and stabbing and stabbing you fucking hypocrite?

I can tell you this. If I were Eric or Donald Jr I would be up in Beck's face punking him like the girly little bitch he is.

Here's the audio loser.

If Eric and Donald Trump Jr were to take the law into their own hands to protect their father from Beck and his psychos I would understand.

Yes I've heard it and you are a sniveling whining pussy because it is quite clear beck wasn't going to do that. Do you have anything else your pussy ass wants to whine about? Here's another hint the secret service already looked into it and nothing happened you asshole. No go bitch about something else fucktard.

Change out your tampon before writing back and maybe that will help lol

Forum List

Back