🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck under investigation for threat against Trump

I used to worry about some nut killing Obama but the guy who kills Trump won't be some kook. Trump is making a lot of enemies in high places. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the elections given this sinister political climate.

Yeah because beck, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars is really going to stab trump, gimme a break. There is no real threat from Beck personally on this one. Should he be fined? Yes. Is he going to stab trump? No and anyone living in reality.knows that.

Obviously, but it still would need to be investigated since Trump is a presidential candidate.
. That's how politicized and gullible the justice Dept. is at this point and time in America.

Good. He's an idiot.

Did any of you idiots bother to read the link. From the link in the OP.

His producer mocked Beck after Beck mentioned being in the shoes of Trump’s rivals:

“Was it gigantic shoes?” asked the producer Stu Burguiere.

“If I was close enough and I had a knife. Really. I mean the stabbing just wouldn’t stop,” Beck responded, appearing to direct his comments at Burguiere.

Burguiere said on Facebook, “It was reported that Glenn had threatened to stab a presidential candidate this morning which was odd since I was on the show with him and didn’t notice anything like that… Of course, if you were listening, you know that Glenn actually threatened me, not Donald Trump, so I am in the odd situation of defending my boss for threatening my life.”

Beck was joking about killing his producer for mocking him, nothing more.

Glenn Beck Under Investigation For Alleged Threat Against Trump

Yeah, because people threaten their friends for making stupid jokes all the time.

From what I recall of Becks show, and it has been about 4 years now, his team of idiots would sit around cracking jokes all day. The normal practice was for them to either come back with a joke of their own or just return to the topic. The topic prior to the big shoes joke had been what would Beck have done on the stage with Trump.

Which makes more sense to you, that Beck was trying to make a lame joke in response to Stu's joke, or that he was segueing back into the on going topic?

I think it is the latter case, given his deranged hatred for Trump. But anyone has the right to their opinion. A threat against Trump would fit right in with Becks history of wack job hyperbole.

Think what you will, nothing will come of it.

How about you make a similar statement about a candidate or an elected official and see how long it takes the authorities to be knocking on your door. Beck is trying to incite he nut job listeners into killing Trump.

That psycho bitch Palin's rhetoric got people shot and killed.
Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'

Like guns, speech has limits. I know you righties hate that same as you hate the rule of law and government in general.
. Oh yeah, and who is getting cops killed, and empowering thugs in this nation ? Give me a break.

Good. He's an idiot.

His producer mocked Beck after Beck mentioned being in the shoes of Trump’s rivals:

“If I was close enough and I had a knife. Really. I mean the stabbing just wouldn’t stop,” Beck responded, appearing to direct his comments at Burguiere.

Burguiere said on Facebook, “It was reported that Glenn had threatened to stab a presidential candidate this morning which was odd since I was on the show with him and didn’t notice anything like that… Of course, if you were listening, you know that Glenn actually threatened me, not Donald Trump, so I am in the odd situation of defending my boss for threatening my life.”

Yeah, because people threaten their friends for making stupid jokes all the time.

From what I recall of Becks show, and it has been about 4 years now, his team of idiots would sit around cracking jokes all day. The normal practice was for them to either come back with a joke of their own or just return to the topic. The topic prior to the big shoes joke had been what would Beck have done on the stage with Trump.

Which makes more sense to you, that Beck was trying to make a lame joke in response to Stu's joke, or that he was segueing back into the on going topic?

I think it is the latter case, given his deranged hatred for Trump. But anyone has the right to their opinion. A threat against Trump would fit right in with Becks history of wack job hyperbole.

How about you make a similar statement about a candidate or an elected official and see how long it takes the authorities to be knocking on your door. Beck is trying to incite he nut job listeners into killing Trump.

Like guns, speech has limits. I know you righties hate that same as you hate the rule of law and government in general.
. Oh yeah, and who is getting cops killed, and empowering thugs in this nation ? Give me a break.

You guessed it, the right winger gun nuts are the ones putting cops in danger.
Ambush that killed two Metro cops in 2014 lasted 4 seconds ...

Its you government hating wing nuts who are targeting cops because you see them as a symbol of law and order and government and standing in the way of your dreams for anarchy and living in a bunker. Run a long and fondle you guns and stop targeting cops.

Good. He's an idiot.

He is trying to incite someone to kill Trump by threatening Stu for a bad joke?

You guessed it, the right winger gun nuts are the ones putting cops in danger.
Ambush that killed two Metro cops in 2014 lasted 4 seconds ...
. Keep the focus on the context of the discussion, where as you respond in context, and then I respond in context... Now your trying to deflect your accusation by muddying the waters eh ?

Good. He's an idiot.

Only psycho bitch I see in this thread is you and the dude in Phoenix was a life long regressive.

Good. He's an idiot.

You know that's not why Beck may end up in the slammer.
Glenn Beck: If I Were Onstage I Would Have Stabbed Trump

Good. He's an idiot.

Only psycho bitch I see in this thread is you and the dude in Phoenix was a life long regressive.

STFU c*nt. Right wingers have been targeting law enforcement for decades.
Officers Down: Right-Wing Extremists Attacking Police At ...
Fox News' Double Standard For Right-Wing Cop Killers ...
It's Official: Police Now More Worried About Right-Wing ...
Time: The Real Threat To Cops Are Right-Wing Militias | The ...

You know that's not why Beck may end up in the slammer.
Glenn Beck: If I Were Onstage I Would Have Stabbed Trump

As much as you keep trying to lie about what Glenn said, you wont succeed. Why? Because people can listen to the audio. They can clearly see you aren't quoting anything by the lack of quotations. Your desperation is just sad

He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

Sounds like a threat to me.

1) That's not what he said.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
In context that is exactly what he said, he would stab Trump and not stop.
You are lying. And you are probably too fucking stupid to know that you are lying.
I can listen to the audio and make my own mind up, as I challenge anyone to do.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.

I did listen to the audio. Which is why I know what you've said is pure bs. The fact that you admit you haven't listened and yet are trying to argue what was said is very telling
I said I did listen to the audio. Hell I posted the video on a different thread.

1) That's not what he said.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
You are lying. And you are probably too fucking stupid to know that you are lying.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.

I did listen to the audio. Which is why I know what you've said is pure bs. The fact that you admit you haven't listened and yet are trying to argue what was said is very telling
I said I did listen to the audio. Hell I posted the video on a different thread.

Stop lying dude you just admitted it. Backtracking now isn't going to make it alright.

The headline worked in catching my attention but as for the article, seemed much ado about nothing.
Thanks, my2. Beck didn't threaten Trump. I have never liked him, but dang, he gets in trouble over this? What's happened to us that this silly codswallop becomes an issue? Are we THAT desperate for an adrenalin rush?

LMAO! I hope he gets tossed in jail.I can just his punk ass crying.

No, he does not deserve to jail for making a stupid comment, though I'm not surprised this is what Trump supporters want given their attraction to fascism.
Anyone that makes a threat to bomb an airplane or commit an act of terrorism or kill a POTUS candidate should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I remember several incidents of Obama having people cuss at him and they got ramroded by the Secret Service just as Wacko Beck should be.

Stop lying dude you just admitted it. Backtracking now isn't going to make it alright.

Welcome to my ignore list, moron.

Forum List

Back