🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck under investigation for threat against Trump

Good. He's an idiot.

Did any of you idiots bother to read the link. From the link in the OP.

His producer mocked Beck after Beck mentioned being in the shoes of Trump’s rivals:

“Was it gigantic shoes?” asked the producer Stu Burguiere.

“If I was close enough and I had a knife. Really. I mean the stabbing just wouldn’t stop,” Beck responded, appearing to direct his comments at Burguiere.

Burguiere said on Facebook, “It was reported that Glenn had threatened to stab a presidential candidate this morning which was odd since I was on the show with him and didn’t notice anything like that… Of course, if you were listening, you know that Glenn actually threatened me, not Donald Trump, so I am in the odd situation of defending my boss for threatening my life.”

Beck was joking about killing his producer for mocking him, nothing more.

Glenn Beck Under Investigation For Alleged Threat Against Trump

Good. He's an idiot.

His producer mocked Beck after Beck mentioned being in the shoes of Trump’s rivals:

“If I was close enough and I had a knife. Really. I mean the stabbing just wouldn’t stop,” Beck responded, appearing to direct his comments at Burguiere.

Burguiere said on Facebook, “It was reported that Glenn had threatened to stab a presidential candidate this morning which was odd since I was on the show with him and didn’t notice anything like that… Of course, if you were listening, you know that Glenn actually threatened me, not Donald Trump, so I am in the odd situation of defending my boss for threatening my life.”

That excuse is almost as believable as "the check is in the mail". The audio was quite clear, and context is unmistakable.

Good. He's an idiot.

That excuse is almost as believable as "the check is in the mail". The audio was quite clear, and context is unmistakable.

Dream on, anyone who has listened to Beck very long know how he and Stu banters back and forth.

Bickering isn't the point. Context is the point, and that is unmistakable.

Beck didn't threaten Trump, you fucking idiots.

Here's the scary thing. .....
Beck and his listeners belong in cages!

Funny how you include people that have ever listened to his program for a crime that only he committed.

Typical Jacobin leftist; OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Glenn Beck is just simply insane. Fox News parted ways with him when he was inciting gun nuts to go whacko...along with Sarah Palin's crosshairs on Gabby Gifford's name..all that stuff around the fabricate outrage about 'Obamacare' when it was getting thick. They were wise to show him the door. He's just looney. He makes Rush Limbaugh look like a zen Buddhist.
I think his past as an alcoholic has impaired his mind. He can function normally like anyone else and then when he comes to that edge of appropriateness, he cant find it and says stupid over the top wack job stuff.

I stopped ever listening to him as I drove around when he did that ambush interview of Gingrich in 2012, which cleared the way for his cult but buddy Romney to win Floriduh. Beck helped convince the author of the 'Contract with America' that led to the first GOP House majority for the first time in like 40 years, Beck convinced all those people that Gingrich was a LIBERAL! I couldnt believe it. I thought he was insane then I realized he was trying to suck up to the establishment and get in their good graces.

Glen Beck is an establishment tool and a a genuine Wackjob.

Good. He's an idiot.

Yeah, because people threaten their friends for making stupid jokes all the time.

From what I recall of Becks show, and it has been about 4 years now, his team of idiots would sit around cracking jokes all day. The normal practice was for them to either come back with a joke of their own or just return to the topic. The topic prior to the big shoes joke had been what would Beck have done on the stage with Trump.

Which makes more sense to you, that Beck was trying to make a lame joke in response to Stu's joke, or that he was segueing back into the on going topic?

I think it is the latter case, given his deranged hatred for Trump. But anyone has the right to their opinion. A threat against Trump would fit right in with Becks history of wack job hyperbole.

He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

Sounds like a threat to me.

1) That's not what he said.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
In context that is exactly what he said, he would stab Trump and not stop.

IF you want to believe his bullshit line about referring to his producer instead, then that is your right to have an ass backwards opinion.

There is plenty of other material out there that shows what a crazy wack job Beck is.

He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
You are lying. And you are probably too fucking stupid to know that you are lying.

You are lying. And you are probably too fucking stupid to know that you are lying.
I can listen to the audio and make my own mind up, as I challenge anyone to do.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.

I can listen to the audio and make my own mind up, as I challenge anyone to do.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.
What is your primary language?

Forum List

Back