🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck under investigation for threat against Trump

You are lying. And you are probably too fucking stupid to know that you are lying.
I can listen to the audio and make my own mind up, as I challenge anyone to do.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.

I did listen to the audio. Which is why I know what you've said is pure bs. The fact that you admit you haven't listened and yet are trying to argue what was said is very telling
I said I did listen to the audio. Hell I posted the video on a different thread.

Stop lying dude you just admitted it. Backtracking now isn't going to make it alright.

Welcome to my ignore list, moron.

I get it. Don't like people catching you in your bs. You know, you might have been more convincing in claiming you watched the video if:

1) you weren't claiming Glenn said he would stab Trump if he was on stage something he obviously didn't say
2) saying you can listen to the audio instead of did listen.

Bickering isn't the point. Context is the point, and that is unmistakable.

You're right, he was looking directly at Stu when he said it.

Of course he was. They were having a conversation about what to do about Trump.

If you really think beck, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars, would really "stab" trump then I have a bridge to sell you real cheap in Iraq. Just send me a $100k cashiers check which I will cash first and the bridge is yours. Hurry operators are standing by.

I believe the idiots who listen to beck would take it as some sort of instruction.

That psycho bitch Palin's rhetoric got people shot and killed.
Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'

Palin's symbolic use of targets on a pamphlet didnt get anyone killed, loon.

They were not targets they were cross hairs and one of the victims of her incitement to violence was a US congresswoman.

tucson-assassin-sarahs-crosshairs.jpg

How about if Palin who is now blowing Trump were to put cross hairs on traitors, Glenn Beck, Rubio and Cruz? How would you like that hypocrite?

Glenn Beck Under Investigation For Alleged Threat Against Trump

LMAO! I hope he gets tossed in jail.I can just his punk ass crying.

No, he does not deserve to jail for making a stupid comment, though I'm not surprised this is what Trump supporters want given their attraction to fascism.
Anyone that makes a threat to bomb an airplane or commit an act of terrorism or kill a POTUS candidate should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I remember several incidents of Obama having people cuss at him and they got ramroded by the Secret Service just as Wacko Beck should be.
Jim, I suspect that anybody that cusses at any president is going to get ramrodded by the Secret Service. But I am beginning to worry about the danger to 1A if we are going to parse and possibly misinterpret every spoken word by folks we don't like. What I read didn't appear to be a personal threat to me, even if Beck is a jerk, but being scared to express an opinion IS a threat. I intend to leave this molehill a minor bump and not feed on manufactured outrage.

That you have nothing more than insults left that are quite wide of the mark, suggests you are wrong and know you are wrong.

I did listen to the audio. Which is why I know what you've said is pure bs. The fact that you admit you haven't listened and yet are trying to argue what was said is very telling
I said I did listen to the audio. Hell I posted the video on a different thread.

Stop lying dude you just admitted it. Backtracking now isn't going to make it alright.

I get it. Don't like people catching you in your bs. You know, you might have been more convincing in claiming you watched the video if:

1) you weren't claiming Glenn said he would stab Trump if he was on stage something he obviously didn't say

Here's the audio.

Had Trump said the same thing the right wing corporate media would be crucifying him. Glenn Beck who has a history of making death threats like that other loon and pedophile draft dodger and hero of the right wing Ted Nugent.

No, he does not deserve to jail for making a stupid comment, though I'm not surprised this is what Trump supporters want given their attraction to fascism.
Anyone that makes a threat to bomb an airplane or commit an act of terrorism or kill a POTUS candidate should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I remember several incidents of Obama having people cuss at him and they got ramroded by the Secret Service just as Wacko Beck should be.
Jim, I suspect that anybody that cusses at any president is going to get ramrodded by the Secret Service. But I am beginning to worry about the danger to 1A if we are going to parse and possibly misinterpret every spoken word by folks we don't like. What I read didn't appear to be a personal threat to me, even if Beck is a jerk, but being scared to express an opinion IS a threat. I intend to leave this molehill a minor bump and not feed on manufactured outrage.

Cussing?
Ted Nugent Publicly Threatens the Life of President Obama ...
FSA: Ted Nugent Threatens Obama & Clinton - YouTube

I used to worry about some nut killing Obama but the guy who kills Trump won't be some kook. Trump is making a lot of enemies in high places. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the elections given this sinister political climate.

Yeah because beck, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars is really going to stab trump, gimme a break. There is no real threat from Beck personally on this one. Should he be fined? Yes. Is he going to stab trump? No and anyone living in reality.knows that.

Fined? For what? Making an inappropriate attempt at humor which, apparently, wasn't even directed at Trump, but at his own employee, a friend of his? How many times have any of us facetiously said to a family member or friend, "I could just kill you" or something similar?

I used to worry about some nut killing Obama but the guy who kills Trump won't be some kook. Trump is making a lot of enemies in high places. I'll be surprised if he makes it through the elections given this sinister political climate.

Yeah because beck, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars is really going to stab trump, gimme a break. There is no real threat from Beck personally on this one. Should he be fined? Yes. Is he going to stab trump? No and anyone living in reality.knows that.

Obviously, but it still would need to be investigated since Trump is a presidential candidate.

Well, yeah, because it's the Secret Service and their job is to be paranoid and utterly devoid of humor. Everyone who ISN'T a government-employed bodyguard should probably take a breath and relax.

That psycho bitch Palin's rhetoric got people shot and killed.

Palin's symbolic use of targets on a pamphlet didnt get anyone killed, loon.

They were not targets they were cross hairs and one of the victims of her incitement to violence was a US congresswoman.

tucson-assassin-sarahs-crosshairs.jpg

How about if Palin who is now blowing Trump were to put cross hairs on traitors, Glenn Beck, Rubio and Cruz? How would you like that hypocrite?

Prove the dipshit ever saw that graphic. No hurry, I'll wait.

Good. He's an idiot.

Did any of you idiots bother to read the link. From the link in the OP.

His producer mocked Beck after Beck mentioned being in the shoes of Trump’s rivals:

“Was it gigantic shoes?” asked the producer Stu Burguiere.

“If I was close enough and I had a knife. Really. I mean the stabbing just wouldn’t stop,” Beck responded, appearing to direct his comments at Burguiere.

Burguiere said on Facebook, “It was reported that Glenn had threatened to stab a presidential candidate this morning which was odd since I was on the show with him and didn’t notice anything like that… Of course, if you were listening, you know that Glenn actually threatened me, not Donald Trump, so I am in the odd situation of defending my boss for threatening my life.”

Beck was joking about killing his producer for mocking him, nothing more.

Yeah, because people threaten their friends for making stupid jokes all the time.

From what I recall of Becks show, and it has been about 4 years now, his team of idiots would sit around cracking jokes all day. The normal practice was for them to either come back with a joke of their own or just return to the topic. The topic prior to the big shoes joke had been what would Beck have done on the stage with Trump.

Which makes more sense to you, that Beck was trying to make a lame joke in response to Stu's joke, or that he was segueing back into the on going topic?

I think it is the latter case, given his deranged hatred for Trump. But anyone has the right to their opinion. A threat against Trump would fit right in with Becks history of wack job hyperbole.

Maybe you should acquire some friends, so you have some perspective on how they joke around with each other.

Or maybe you should take Trump's junk out of your mouth, because it's obviously affecting your thinking capacity.

Beck didn't threaten Trump, you fucking idiots.
He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

Sounds like a threat to me.

1) That's not what he said.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
In context that is exactly what he said, he would stab Trump and not stop.

IF you want to believe his bullshit line about referring to his producer instead, then that is your right to have an ass backwards opinion.

There is plenty of other material out there that shows what a crazy wack job Beck is.

No, fucknut, in context, he wasn't talking about Trump at all. Learn what "context" means.

For any asshole out there who's so enamored of Trump that they just CAN'T believe everything's not about him - "Ehrmagerd, it HAD to be a threat against Trump, because that means he's even more cool and important than I thought he was, and that makes ME special!" - here's a news item containing the actual video clip of the incident.

Please note that he did NOT say "on that stage", and he did not reference Trump. He was clearly snarking at his producer for mocking his turn of phrase, "sitting in their shoes".

You continue to prove that the two most important qualifications to be a Trumpette are illiteracy and gullibility.

Beck didn't threaten Trump, you fucking idiots.
He said if he were on that stage and had a knife, he would stab Trump and not stop stabbing.

2) Even if he did say that, it could not be considered a threat unless Beck had a time machine.
You are lying. And you are probably too fucking stupid to know that you are lying.

Try watching the video, and maybe plugging your brain in beforehand. Its batteries appear to have died.

What is your primary language?

Trumpese, seems like.

Good. He's an idiot.

Did any of you idiots bother to read the link. From the link in the OP.

His producer mocked Beck after Beck mentioned being in the shoes of Trump’s rivals:

“Was it gigantic shoes?” asked the producer Stu Burguiere.

“If I was close enough and I had a knife. Really. I mean the stabbing just wouldn’t stop,” Beck responded, appearing to direct his comments at Burguiere.

Burguiere said on Facebook, “It was reported that Glenn had threatened to stab a presidential candidate this morning which was odd since I was on the show with him and didn’t notice anything like that… Of course, if you were listening, you know that Glenn actually threatened me, not Donald Trump, so I am in the odd situation of defending my boss for threatening my life.”

Beck was joking about killing his producer for mocking him, nothing more.

Yeah, because people threaten their friends for making stupid jokes all the time.

From what I recall of Becks show, and it has been about 4 years now, his team of idiots would sit around cracking jokes all day. The normal practice was for them to either come back with a joke of their own or just return to the topic. The topic prior to the big shoes joke had been what would Beck have done on the stage with Trump.

Which makes more sense to you, that Beck was trying to make a lame joke in response to Stu's joke, or that he was segueing back into the on going topic?

I think it is the latter case, given his deranged hatred for Trump. But anyone has the right to their opinion. A threat against Trump would fit right in with Becks history of wack job hyperbole.

Think what you will, nothing will come of it.

The Secret Service is going to watch the video, maybe watch some other video clips of Beck and his producer talking smack at each other, talk to them both, and then wag their fingers at Glenn and say, "Phrase your words more carefully in the future, sir". And that'll be that. The Secret Service has even less sense of humor than Jim, but considerably more common sense.

Here's the audio.

Had Trump said the same thing the right wing corporate media would be crucifying him. Glenn Beck who has a history of making death threats like that other loon and pedophile draft dodger and hero of the right wing Ted Nugent.

I listened to the audio. You apparently didn't or you are lying

. It's very easy to tell that Glen meant his producer, because his producer was suggesting that Glen's feat were huge by saying he could fit into Trumps shoes if he we're standing in them, and what would he do if standing in them, this is when Glen responded to his producer with the first part of his querry by saying "if I were close enough and had a knife, the stabbing would probably never stop" with a laugh. If anyone listens to Beck at all, you will know that they carry on with each other all the time like this, and he is way smarter than people think, to suggest he would stab Donald if we're standing in Donalds shoes ? So you all are saying Glen would comitt suicide by stabing himself relentlessly if standing in Donald Trumps shoes ? Good grief.

What in the holy blue fuck are you babbling about?

Seriously. Just stop. Your stupid is giving me an allergic reaction, and I don't have an epi pen.

I've always questioned Beck's sanity. All that hysterical crying on air weirdness. I see him being institutionalized at some point. I believe he's more of a risk to himself. I don't think Trump's worried at all.

Obviously, but it still would need to be investigated since Trump is a presidential candidate.
. That's how politicized and gullible the justice Dept. is at this point and time in America.

Not really politicized. The Secret Service is a group of government-employed bodyguards for office holders and potential office holders. Like pretty much every bodyguard, their job requires them to be paranoid and utterly lacking in humor, at least while on-the-clock.

Nevertheless, there's a "yuge" difference between investigating a comment and prosecuting it as an actual threat.

Of course you listened to it. That's why you can't even quote it correctly.

Forum List

Back