Bed Pan Joe and Griner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Marine that was booted out of the Marines with a BCD for stealing SSNs from fellow Marines and writing bad checks.

I do not agree with Biden trading for Griner, but I also do not think this guy needs to be brought back.

Whatever. We'll take that deal. There is no way in hell that Griner would survive 9 years of hard labor in a Russian prison camp. Just the fact that Griner is an American would doom her.

Bed Pan Joe is bringing griner to the USA in exchange for viktor bout. he leaves former Marine Paul Whelan in prison in Russia. joe is still on his knees for the blm idiots.

Biden is working to free Paul Whelan who is accused of spying. Americans need to stay out of Russia and North Korea. Looks like American basketball players are flocking to Russia .

Whatever. We'll take that deal. There is no way in hell that Griner would survive 9 years of hard labor in a Russian prison camp. Just the fact that Griner is an American would doom her.

Thank you...

Former Marine that was booted out of the Marines with a BCD for stealing SSNs from fellow Marines and writing bad checks.

I do not agree with Biden trading for Griner, but I also do not think this guy needs to be brought back.

Is that what Paul Whelan did?

We talk about privilege. Greiner is pure privilege. Spoiled to the core and costs too much for the agendas. Working class people are being destroyed by this scumbag in office. Progs have forgotten what they used to back up.

I wonder if Griner still hates America and plans to disrespect the flag when she gets back

1670527920464.png

When did she say she hated America?
She was part of the Black LIES Matter hate America crowd

In July 2020, amid the George Floyd protests sweeping across the nation, WNBA star Brittney Griner vowed not to take the court during the national anthem for the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back