Before 1948

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb one, there were a small cult of them in biblical times and they were never there in any large numbers since ...

So they have been there for millennia, then. Just not very many of them.
That sounds about right.
The same goes for Christians too.
After Mohammad, the predominant religion in the Holy Land has been Islam of course, although Christians laid claim to the cradle of the Holy Faith.

The-Looting-Of-Jerusalem-After-The-Capture-By-The-Christians-In-1099_zpsaxm16n2x.jpg

The Looting of Jerusalem by Crusaders in A.D. 1099 when all Jews and Muslims were put to the sword making the city exclusively Christian. “The slaughter was so great that our men waded in blood up to their ankles.”

Interesting, all I see is another proof Jews were present, rights to their land, and connection to Jerusalem.
Although there were no Jews nor Muslims present in Jerusalem in A.D. 1099, no-one doubts that, like Christians and Muslims, some Jews remained in the Holy Land over the centuries if not in any significant numbers. The problem for Christians and Muslims nowadays is that, like the Crusaders of old, Zionists are attempting to maintain an exclusively Jewish sectarian state in a land where the indigenous Arabs have been and continue to be displaced and dispossessed. Zionists refused to share the land with Christians and Muslims who have lived in Palestine for many centuries. It is the reason Israel, including Judea and Sumeria, is doomed to become an official Apartheid state.

Another collection of bogus slogans.

In fact the Russian Orthodoxy and the Vatican own and control lands in Jerusalem. As much as Druze, Bahai and many other religions in other places in Israel.

Edit: On the other hand Jews were banned from their holy sites for centuries by both Christians and Muslims. This is still the case on Temple Mount...and who who gave away the control over the Mount to the Muslim waqf?

Is there a more religiously-tolerant country in the ME?

Last edited:
Dumb one, there were a small cult of them in biblical times and they were never there in any large numbers since ...

That sounds about right.
After Mohammad, the predominant religion in the Holy Land has been Islam of course, although Christians laid claim to the cradle of the Holy Faith.

The-Looting-Of-Jerusalem-After-The-Capture-By-The-Christians-In-1099_zpsaxm16n2x.jpg

The Looting of Jerusalem by Crusaders in A.D. 1099 when all Jews and Muslims were put to the sword making the city exclusively Christian. “The slaughter was so great that our men waded in blood up to their ankles.”

Interesting, all I see is another proof Jews were present, rights to their land, and connection to Jerusalem.
Although there were no Jews nor Muslims present in Jerusalem in A.D. 1099, no-one doubts that, like Christians and Muslims, some Jews remained in the Holy Land over the centuries if not in any significant numbers. The problem for Christians and Muslims nowadays is that, like the Crusaders of old, Zionists are attempting to maintain an exclusively Jewish sectarian state in a land where the indigenous Arabs have been and continue to be displaced and dispossessed. Zionists refused to share the land with Christians and Muslims who have lived in Palestine for many centuries. It is the reason Israel, including Judea and Sumeria, is doomed to become an official Apartheid state.

In fact the Russian Orthodoxy and the Vatican own and control lands in Jerusalem. As much as Druze, Bahai and many other religions in other places in Israel.

Edit: On the other hand Jews were banned from their holy sites for centuries by both Christians and Muslims. This is still the case on Temple Mount...and who who gave away the control over the Mount to the Muslim waqf?

Being a sectarian state, Israel, including Judea and Sumeria, has within its constitution, laws, and politics, the seed of its own destruction. This is the nature of Zionism.

That sounds about right.

Being a sectarian state, Israel, including Judea and Sumeria, has within its constitution, laws, and politics, the seed of its own destruction. This is the nature of Zionism.

Just more slogans, don't You have a stick with a cardboard :lame2:

Does Israel have a constitution?

That sounds about right.

Israel has Basic Laws which serve in the place of a written constitution. A new proposed law which holds that only Jews have a right to self determination in Israel is expected to be added to the Basic Laws which deal with its government arrangements and human rights.

Israel has Basic Laws which serve in the place of a written constitution. A new proposed law which holds that only Jews have a right to self determination in Israel is expected to be added to the Basic Laws which deal with its government arrangements and human rights.

Basic Laws are not a constitution. Why do You keep inventing stuff?

Yes Israel is the Jewish Homeland, yet the most tolerant country in the ME towards religious minorities.
Before 1948 Palestine was 'exclusively for Christians or Muslims', Jews were banned from visiting their holy places.

Good thing the Jews are back.

Yes Israel is the Jewish Homeland, yet the most tolerant country in the ME towards religious minorities.
Before 1948 Palestine was 'exclusively for Christians or Muslims', Jews were banned from visiting their holy places.

The Basic Laws are constitutional in effect.
Palestine was understood by the British to be a homeland for the Jews because they said so in the Balfour Declaration but it was never meant to be an exclusively Jewish country. No doubt American Jews consider the United States to be their homeland but they will not declare Queens to be exclusively Jewish.

I'll bet Tinmore & Louie & the rest of their Pali terrorist supporting ilk even condemn Israel for saving thousands of Lebanese Chrisitian lives from Palestinian terrorists in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila.

Strange you bring up Lebanon, isn't that where your so called Palestinians killed over 150,000 Christians?

Tinhead: "But but but they had no other choice!"[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about Israel's proxy army?[/QUOTE]

No I'm talking about Arafat and his group of murderous goons, did you forget what the animals did in Lebanon? In essence they committed ethnic cleansing on the Lebanese Christians.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet Tinmore & Louie & the rest of their Pali terrorist supporting ilk even condemn Israel for saving thousands of Lebanese Chrisitian lives from Palestinian terrorists in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila.

Strange you bring up Lebanon, isn't that where your so called Palestinians killed over 150,000 Christians?

Tinhead: "But but but they had no other choice!"
Are you talking about Israel's proxy army?[/QUOTE]

No I'm talking about Arafat and his group of murderous goons, did you forget what the animals did in Lebanon? In essence they committed ethnic cleansing on the Lebanese Christians.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Israel started that mess.

The Basic Laws are constitutional in effect.
Palestine was understood by the British to be a homeland for the Jews because they said so in the Balfour Declaration but it was never meant to be an exclusively Jewish country. No doubt American Jews consider the United States to be their homeland but they will not declare Queens to be exclusively Jewish.

I have to chuckle at the little wannabe issuing legal opinions with nothing more than his ".... because I say so", agenda as evidence.

That sounds about right.

Now THAT'S funny. You don't even know that Israel once even divided Jerusalem into 4 quarters, Jewish, Muslim, Christian & Armenian. And we all should know how that worked out. Not exactly a lasting solution for peace.

Four Quarters of the Old City - Jerusalem 101

Are you talking about Israel's proxy army?

No I'm talking about Arafat and his group of murderous goons, did you forget what the animals did in Lebanon? In essence they committed ethnic cleansing on the Lebanese Christians.

Why, yes. It was the fault of the Joooos. Isn't it always?

No I'm talking about Arafat and his group of murderous goons, did you forget what the animals did in Lebanon? In essence they committed ethnic cleansing on the Lebanese Christians.

Thinking is not the Zionist's long suit.

If not for Israel, there would be no PLO.

Refute that!

Refute that!
Nothing to refute. You made a completely unsubstantiated claim. Pure conjecture on your part.

In typical fashion, your bluster is just that: bluster.

Refute that!

My pleasure.
So the PLO is justified because there is an Israel? Terrorism would cease if only there was no land for the Jews to call home? Is ISIS justified because there is a Syria?
Japan would have never attacked the United States if there was no United States.

Are you nuts? The PLO is a direct result of Egypt. They created Palestine by turning their backs on their own.
Where is the Jew's homeland? Why aren't they allowed to have a little sliver of a Nation of their own? All of the Arabs have their own lands.
King David's capital was Jerusalem. What city was the capital of Palestine before those darn Israelis moved in next door? Who was Arafat's predecessor?
There. Refute that...

Last edited:

Refute that!

My pleasure.
So the PLO is justified because there is an Israel? Terrorism would cease if only there was no land for the Jews to call home? Is ISIS justified because there is a Syria?
Japan would have never attacked the United States if there was no United States. Are you nuts? The PLO is a direct result of Egypt. They created Palestine by turning their backs on their own.
Where is the Jew's homeland? Why aren't they allowed to have a little sliver of a Nation of their own? All of the Arabs have their own lands.
King David's capital was Jerusalem. What city was the capital of Palestine before those darn Israelis moved in next door? Who was Arafat's predecessor?
There. Refute that...

Great post.. Looking forward to their replies.

Refute that!

My pleasure.
Japan would have never attacked the United States if there was no United States.

Are you nuts? The PLO is a direct result of Egypt. They created Palestine by turning their backs on their own.
There. Refute that...

Hello! Anybody home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back