Before and After Pics @ Shit Plant

Damn, that looks like one massive explosion. Lucky more people weren't killed. I'm surprised by the amount of homes in the satellite image - surely such a plant should have been located in a more isolated area?

It was isolated. The town grew.

No. The plant was built there in 1984. West has been there since 1895 and the town is about the same size now as it was when West Fertilizer moved there.

Last edited:
yeah if you dont watch the money people and their actions they will put profit over EVERYTHING including blowing up babies while they sleep for a few more dollars

there is one little flaw to caplitalism.

Its a small flaw in a great system but that system will devoure its self if you dont make the corrections for that small flaw.

It allows for sociopaths to gain huge sums of money.

About 4 people in 100 are sociopaths.

3 men and 1 woman is the average per 100 people.

You can see why WOMEN were subjugated and not men.

when you are a sociopath and you can right off the top relagate half of your competition by merely subjugating them to a social neitherland you have made a good bet huh?

then being a sociopath you have an advantage over every other feeling human being,

You see feeling human beings do this wierd thing where they care about other people.

weird huh?

they will actaully refuse money that was made at the harm of others,

They will refuse to harm others NO MATTER how much money you try to convince them with.

that makes them worse CEOs

the CEO who is a sociopath has no such stumbling blocks to optaining yet more cash.

that means the Sociopaths have the edge and more make it to CEO land.

its handy not caring whos kids die.

CEOs are the republican heros.

its why they cheer death right on TV during their primary debates as if the feeling people could not see or hear them

I grow tired of you asylum wall scratching mal.

try one of the other medical staff.

dont shit in your pillow anymore either OK

Kinda makes one understand the whole NIMBY point of view, doesn't it?

yes some feeling human beings can only see that far.

Others can actaully see russia and other places from their own backyards

Should we just hang the CEO of West Fertilizer now, or wait until after a show trial?

i do believe it is terrible that so many people were killed in that blast......, BUT !!

why were those houses allowed to be built near the fert. plant ??

the zoning and building permit offices are the one who are to blame for this disaster !!

$$$$$$$$ yaa, city and county Gvmt. are to blame for this horrible disaster. :up:

Looks like the USMB lynch mob is out for blood again. After chasing every two-bit report about the Boston bombers and accusing the innocent, now they're after the fertilizer plant operators and the government, in spite of the fact that NOBODY YET KNOWS WHAT CAUSED THE EXPLOSION!

I'll wait to see what caused the explosion but I really want to know why a fertilizer plant was built right next to a residential neighborhood or vice versa.

i do believe it is terrible that so many people were killed in that blast......, BUT !!

why were those houses allowed to be built near the fert. plant ??

the zoning and building permit offices are the one who are to blame for this disaster !!

$$$$$$$$ yaa, city and county Gvmt. are to blame for this horrible disaster. :up:

check out this fertilizer explosion in 1947

resulting in 581 killed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KM7zRSxt584]Texas City Disaster Aftermath Part 1 1947 - YouTube[/ame]

I grow tired of you asylum wall scratching mal.

try one of the other medical staff.

dont shit in your pillow anymore either OK

So you are not going to answer mal's question, so either we assume you don't know the answer and lied. Or you knew the answer and still lied. Either way you lied.

Forum List

Back