Beg for shit vs. work for shit...support foreigners vs. support Americans

Help people who need help
vs
Screw you, I got mine

Trump screwed 5,000 American Citizens to Death in Puerto Rico. Trump only protects Rich Oligarchs! Their #1 tool that divides & conquered US citizens was "Redistricting"
Franchise for Ferals

Something has to be done about the fact that the Voting Rights Act of 1965 was passed against the will of the majority of voters at the time. But that's the kind of anti-democratic tyranny you get in a republic, so the Republicans are equally guilty.

Me, Myself, and Ivy

Bezos didn't produce anything, his underpaid employees did. Overglorification of such parasites is what breaks us down into giving the upper echelon supreme authority to determine what is a fair "market" price and wage. There's nothing free about that, except for the conceited GreedHead looters, who are free to walk all over anyone who is not in their clique.

You illustrate what a free market for government favors is in reality. The private market is the same, run by the same class of people, from the same universities.
Really? Where were all those employees when Bezos was just a dude selling books out of his garage?

This idea that the person running the company isn't doing anything is complete fallacy. The only reason that those employees are there to make money in exchange for their labor is because there's a Jeff Bezos who understands the demand for a given product/service and also understands how to meet the demand for that product/service. Employees are only hired when that one guy doesn't have enough hours in the day to fill the demand, so he/she hires people to do the duties that he/she doesn't have enough time to do and they get paid an agreed-upon amount for them to do it. To act like that employee would know what to do and when without the proper direction to make and sell a product that justifies the employees existence doing that job is fictitious. He/she very well may have that knowledge after learning the business and that's why i want a government that doesn't play favorites and will make it as easy as possible for that employee to start a company on his own that either delivers that product/service better or can deliver a new product/service that he/she has identified a demand for.
Suckers Get Sucked

Saying that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood.
Good rebuttal. No logic, reasoning or facts. Just one sentence. So i think i'll leave you to be alone with your severe mis-understanding of basic economics.

The D strongholds are generally in poor fiscal shape now and likely to get worse.
There are two generations at least now that are professional family-lineal panhandlers and thieves. Just the other day I saw two completely fit and spy young 20-somethings on the streetcorner with a sign "need gas, need food". My broken down 50-something still working carcass just glared at them as I drove by.

Two generations of slackers raising a third for those who see the ones with the real or rent-a-baby to jerk tears from the PC liberals with spare $20s. I know of a guy who actually bought a house begging on the streetcorner. I doubt he files taxes either.
The majority of people on welfare only need it for a short time

Last 35 years of life is short time?

Me, Myself, and Ivy

Bezos didn't produce anything, his underpaid employees did. Overglorification of such parasites is what breaks us down into giving the upper echelon supreme authority to determine what is a fair "market" price and wage. There's nothing free about that, except for the conceited GreedHead looters, who are free to walk all over anyone who is not in their clique.

You illustrate what a free market for government favors is in reality. The private market is the same, run by the same class of people, from the same universities.
Really? Where were all those employees when Bezos was just a dude selling books out of his garage?

This idea that the person running the company isn't doing anything is complete fallacy. The only reason that those employees are there to make money in exchange for their labor is because there's a Jeff Bezos who understands the demand for a given product/service and also understands how to meet the demand for that product/service. Employees are only hired when that one guy doesn't have enough hours in the day to fill the demand, so he/she hires people to do the duties that he/she doesn't have enough time to do and they get paid an agreed-upon amount for them to do it. To act like that employee would know what to do and when without the proper direction to make and sell a product that justifies the employees existence doing that job is fictitious. He/she very well may have that knowledge after learning the business and that's why i want a government that doesn't play favorites and will make it as easy as possible for that employee to start a company on his own that either delivers that product/service better or can deliver a new product/service that he/she has identified a demand for.
Suckers Get Sucked

Saying that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood.
So i think i'll leave you to be alone with your severe mis-understanding of basic economics.
This Little Piggy Went to Market

You mean "oinkonomics." Or to use another metaphor, an economist is a toy rat for the fatcats to play with. His introductory course should be titled "Economics 1% on 1."

they fight for the 1 percent, we fight for the 100 percent, they fight for white nationalists, we fight for all of humanity...WE ARE DEMOCRATS. THAT IS WHO WE ARE!

ONE MEXICAN can work circles around 3 blacks or 5 lazy white RW's.

nothing racist about it, just a fact.

Hmm, that’s weird. I wonder why they aren’t...you know, since they “could” and all?
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

Amazing..........people thanking you for that comment..................while some Americans are lazy..........that's BS..........

Your side has pushed for the Nanny Gov't to take care of us all logic................If the kids these days are PUSSIES.......you caused it.

Amazing..........people thanking you for that comment..................while some Americans are lazy..........that's BS..........

Your side has pushed for the Nanny Gov't to take care of us all logic................If the kids these days are PUSSIES.......you caused it.
Mexicans work very hard

Americans are fat

vs
Screw you, I got mine
How about people being responsible for themselves?
Life doesn’t always work out like that

Yes it does, just the far left wants people to think that, that is why they need to make people believe government is their GOD!
Far right drone

Yes we know you are a far left drone!

So how much more money will you pay in taxes to protest the tax cuts?

Mexicans work very hard

Americans are fat

Yes we know that is the excuse the far left needs to keep their cheap slave labor to mow their lawns..

Mexicans work very hard

Americans are fat
Have worked around them most of my life.........and yes I see them working hard...........compared to the lazy millenials of today.........might be true......our generation......Not so much.............

So we give all the jobs to the Mexicans......put our people out of work and say we are for America right..............

Now.........if you have one of these children who are lazy and believe others owe them a living........I suggest the dang belt............and chores until their hands are blistered to edujamacater them.

vs
Screw you, I got mine

Yes it does, just the far left wants people to think that, that is why they need to make people believe government is their GOD!
Fraternal Order

The cradle of Leftism is the university, an obsolete aristocratic institution designed solely for richkids living off an allowance. They don't believe in government per se, but a specially designed totalitarian government run by their HeirHeaded clique and selected pets and brownnoses.

vs
Screw you, I got mine

Far right drone

Yes we know you are a far left drone!

So how much more money will you pay in taxes to protest the tax cuts?
Go away drone

Forum List

Back