Behold The Damage Done By Liberalism

The expectation of a godlike President who can or should solve all of our problems reinforces the central impulse of Liberalism, to politicize and control more and more of private life, always expanding the power of government.

an odd sentiment coming from you since you blame the president entirely for not single-handedly repairing the world economy to your satisfaction.[/

I used to believe that you were a dope.

Now I have a much lower opinion of you.

In other words, he was right and you have no reply, except for an insult. That sure was a short thread.

Well...that was a door that you opened: "... I said that the president couldnt do anything..."

So...let's agree: this President is an incompetent.

But, then, so are you.

True?

Is this what tourett's looks like?

Is this an attempt to change the subject?

I can see why.

But....you're too pointless to even be called a pinhead.

No just trying to understand why you changed the subject to the stimulus then said that other people are trying to change the subject?

an odd sentiment coming from you since you blame the president entirely for not single-handedly repairing the world economy to your satisfaction.[/

I used to believe that you were a dope.

Now I have a much lower opinion of you.

In other words, he was right and you have no reply, except for an insult. That sure was a short thread.

Do you not realize how transparent your posts are?

Each and every one translates to "I don't like you!"

As difficult as that is.....I'll try to live with it.

And, the only explanation for your motive is that I've slapped the heck out of you in our exchanges.

Now for a critique of your ability as a poster:
You remind me of a corpse I saw once, except he was wittier.

Is this what tourett's looks like?

Is this an attempt to change the subject?

I can see why.

But....you're too pointless to even be called a pinhead.

No just trying to understand why you changed the subject to the stimulus then said that other people are trying to change the subject?

Au contraire.

Let's review:

1. In attempting to respond to the well-constructed and insightful OP about the disaster to America caused by Liberals, you realized that you'd be way, way over your head.

2. Therefore, you inserted the idea that poor, poor Obama was stymied by the Republicans.

This is a lie, because even one as stupid as you are, knows that he got every little thing he wanted....starting with throwing almost $1 trillion dollars into the bogus 'Stimulus."

3. And I called you on it.

4. Now you're pedaling faster than Ed Begley, Jr., trying to make a piece of toast.

When I catch you lying I demand nothing less than penitential prostration.

Bow.

Now.

Forum List

Back