Being It's Freezing This Week, Do We Have Any Great "It's So Cold" Jokes Using Democrats?

No, but just ten years ago he said we would be doomed today. Another lefty Looney prediction that was wrong. Climate change is a joke.

No, Gore didn't say any such thing. He said action had to be initiated by now to prevent damage further down the line. Non-morons clearly understand the difference. You don't, because none of you cultists are very bright, and you can only parrot whatever talking points your cult spoonfeeds you.

So, you were wrong about this. You and your cult have been wrong about every single thing for decades running. That's why the whole planet correctly defines you as brainless cultists.

In contrast, the scientists have gotten everything right for decades running. That's why the science have such credibility in the eyes of the world.

If you want the same credibility, you have to stop sucking so hard at the science. Whining on message boards about how unfair it is that you get laughed at will not gain you any credibility with normal people. Yes, your fellow cult brethren will give you accolades for such whining, but everyone else will roll their eyes and walk away. For your sake, I hope the warm fuzzy feeling you gain from your cult affiliation is worth the endless humiliation bestowed upon you by the rest of the world.
What a huge stinking fart of a post. If scientists had it so right they wouldn't have needed to phony the numbers. We are ever getting cleaner emissions, we are doing our part. Preaching doomsday and fear is the hallmark of the cultists.

:funnyface::laugh2::laugh: It's the coldest week of the year, and probably for the winter, and especially in the northeast. So lets have some fun with all of our favorite Democrats. Anyone have one for Hillary? Or Wasserman,or maybe even Al Gore?
We definitely have the comical talent here in the room. So lets hear some!
:banana:

It's in the mid 70's here, laugh at that!
It'll be 72 in Cowtown today and will reach 84 on Friday. Global cooling effect.

Got to love it.

No, but just ten years ago he said we would be doomed today. Another lefty Looney prediction that was wrong. Climate change is a joke.

No, Gore didn't say any such thing. He said action had to be initiated by now to prevent damage further down the line. Non-morons clearly understand the difference. You don't, because none of you cultists are very bright, and you can only parrot whatever talking points your cult spoonfeeds you.

So, you were wrong about this. You and your cult have been wrong about every single thing for decades running. That's why the whole planet correctly defines you as brainless cultists.

In contrast, the scientists have gotten everything right for decades running. That's why the science have such credibility in the eyes of the world.

If you want the same credibility, you have to stop sucking so hard at the science. Whining on message boards about how unfair it is that you get laughed at will not gain you any credibility with normal people. Yes, your fellow cult brethren will give you accolades for such whining, but everyone else will roll their eyes and walk away. For your sake, I hope the warm fuzzy feeling you gain from your cult affiliation is worth the endless humiliation bestowed upon you by the rest of the world.
Nope sorry again. Gore stated there would be no ice caps in the north left. Ted dansing said the same in 1988 and he was wrong also. Global warming is a fucking joke, just like the democrat party.

Nope sorry again. Gore stated there would be no ice caps in the north left. Ted dansing said the same in 1988 and he was wrong also. Global warming is a fucking joke, just like the democrat party.
And republicans bashing science is a fn joke too....but they've been a joke for so long it's like they don't care

And republicans bashing science is a fn joke too....but they've been a joke for so long it's like they don't care
You're an Obama supporter, then joke is on you.

its so cold
:funnyface::laugh2::laugh: It's the coldest week of the year, and probably for the winter, and especially in the northeast. So lets have some fun with all of our favorite Democrats. Anyone have one for Hillary? Or Wasserman,or maybe even Al Gore?
We definitely have the comical talent here in the room. So lets hear some!
:banana:
It's so cold that Hillary actually told the truth one time.

You really think Hell froze over?
its so cold that Debbie Wasserman took a selfie of herself licking a tree, and here we are two days later, and her tounge and left hand is still stuck to the tree.

It is so cold that I did not break a sweat at the beach!

It so cold that the ice in my ice tea did not melt completely.

Its so cold that --hold it. My phone--"yeah. all night grill out? On the beach? BYOB? Cheap ice at the store across the street? I'll check it out."
Isn' the weather just perfect? Now, what was I about to tell you?

its so cold that Alan Grayson was mistaken for a an escaped gorilla covered in ice, and later the authorities sent 7 attack dogs to take him out.

Funniest_Memes_it-s-so-cold-in-washington_15710.jpeg
Its so cold in DC, Hillary Clinton mistaken John Kerry for a "Dark Cherry Popscicle" and ate him.

It is so cold that I did not break a sweat at the beach!

It so cold that the ice in my ice tea did not melt completely.

Its so cold that --hold it. My phone--"yeah. all night grill out? On the beach? BYOB? Cheap ice at the store across the street? I'll check it out."
Isn' the weather just perfect? Now, what was I about to tell you?

You were telling us how freakin' hot it gets in the summer and how big are the cock roaches, affectionately called Palmetto bugs

It's so cold Hillary's false teeth chatter, and they are still in the glass.

It's so cold Hillary started barking like a dog and her followers loved it. And after calling Republicans liars! It must be the mind numbing cold ...unless the minds are always ....oh, nevermind.

It's so cold Hillary's false teeth chatter, and they are still in the glass.
It's so cold that when Kerry needs to "Do Number 1", he first needs to warm up his frozen weener with his space heater.

Forum List

Back