Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Proof is a quality of the physical world. When we speak of God, we enter into the spiritual realm--no physical qualities, nothing to measure, therefore outside of "proof". Proof is only for the physical.

so, what do you speak to on a daily basis - special one ...

purity is what enables the spirit freedom, the antithesis of the phony christian religion and their c bible. good luck sinner.

Another thing I don’t understand about Christians

The person they built their Church around was brutally tortured and executed. They actually use a method of execution as a symbol of their faith.
Yes. Victory over the cross or any cross we carry. From death to resurrection. It is a reminder that the question is not, Will I suffer, but How will I suffer. How will I be resurrected.

After my experience of God, the Old Testament confused me. How could they have been so wrong about God? They, too, had experiences of God, so how did He come to be presented so backwards? This was so messed up.

So I began studying Biblical languages, histories, cultures. Took ages. Fast forwarding to the end: Judaism and the original Hebrew portrayed the God I experienced. It is the modern English subjective that turns a clear snapshot into a Picasso image, that some interpret as monstrous.

Hebrew is read right to left. English left to right. Maybe with the English we are looking at it backwards. ;)
Maybe so, but the Old Testament Bible stories depicts a vengeful God to be feared……The Flood, killing the First Born of Egypt, Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah

The New Testament depicts a loving God

I don’t think God changed, those who were writing the Bible changed

once again you remind me of the religious cult of man made climate change, the hypocrisy of liberalism shows itself daily.
Hey you are the one who used countries where governments threaten to kill people who don't agree with their leaders as an example not me.

And I'm not a democrat which is obviously how you define the word liberal.

You are FOS. Sharia is limited to voluntary arbitration between Muslims in civil matters and they don't supercede Federal or State laws.

Where did you learn such BS?
so you are saying that if a sharia settlement violates US law it cannot be upheld? if so, we agree.

so you are saying that if a sharia settlement violates US law it cannot be upheld? if so, we agree.
If the settlement is reached via private arbitration between two consenting parties how does it violate any US laws?

Now IF the government ordered the arbitration under any religious rules that would be a different matter altogether.

Hey you are the one who used countries where governments threaten to kill people who don't agree with their leaders as an example not me.

And I'm not a democrat which is obviously how you define the word liberal.
well, today most democrats are also liberals, so you make the call. as to governments killing those who disagree, that is exactly what many liberal radicals are calling for in our country today. Personal destruction by the DOJ is now the tool of dem/libs to crush opposition.

If the settlement is reached via private arbitration between two consenting parties how does it violate any US laws?

Now IF the government ordered the arbitration under any religious rules that would be a different matter altogether.
It may not, I said IF it violates. I am just trying to get you lefites to understand that US law takes precedence over sharia or any other religious law.

well, today most democrats are also liberals, so you make the call. as to governments killing those who disagree, that is exactly what many liberal radicals are calling for in our country today. Personal destruction by the DOJ is now the tool of dem/libs to crush opposition.
Really?

Who is calling for the government to kill people?

Please provide reputable sources

Maybe so, but the Old Testament Bible stories depicts a vengeful God to be feared……The Flood, killing the First Born of Egypt, Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah

The New Testament depicts a loving God

I don’t think God changed, those who were writing the Bible changed
most Christians do not take the Bible literally, some do, but they are a small minority

It may not, I said IF it violates. I am just trying to get you lefites to understand that US law takes precedence over sharia or any other religious law.
Only if the government gets involved.

And once again yes, I'm left handed but I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Again, you duck the issue
Holding children and grandchildren responsible for the actions of their parents

Not something a ”loving god” would do
An accurate description of the Biblical issue is not ducking it.

How you are interpreting the English is pretty much like the Hebrew describing a tree, and from the English you conclude it is describing a bar of soap.

The Bible describes a loving God. Dig down to the Hebrew and this is readily apparent. If you are not seeing a loving God, question whether something was lost in the translation.

Really?

Who is calling for the government to kill people?

Please provide reputable sources
antifa, blm, the people who tried to kill Kavanaugh and his family. the clintons. NWO. Soros. just to name a few. I don't need cites, they have all been on the news for all to see. Why are some of the people who entered the capital on Jan 6 (after the guards encouraged them to enter) still in jail with no charges filed, no legal representation, for over a year. is that not government persecution based on politics?

Only if the government gets involved.

And once again yes, I'm left handed but I don't see what that has to do with anything.
correct, only if one of the parties filed with a state or federal court saying the settlement was illegal. nice humor attempt of the left hand comment.

antifa, blm, the people who tried to kill Kavanaugh and his family. the clintons. NWO. Soros. just to name a few. I don't need cites, they have all been on the news for all to see. Why are some of the people who entered the capital on Jan 6 (after the guards encouraged them to enter) still in jail with no charges filed, no legal representation, for over a year. is that not government persecution based on politics?
Sources please?

Forum List

Back