🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Believe it or not, Trump actually has a history on building walls.

R

rdean

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?_r=0

BALMEDIE, Scotland — President-elect Donald J. Trump has already built a wall — not on the border with Mexico, but on the border of his exclusive golf course in northeastern Scotland, blocking the sea view of local residents who refused to sell their homes.

And then he sent them the bill.

David and Moira Milne had already been threatened with legal action by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, who claimed a corner of their garage belonged to him, when they came home from work one day to find his staff building a fence around their garden. Two rows of grown trees went up next, blocking the view. Their water and electricity lines were temporarily cut. And then a bill for about $3,500 arrived in the mail, which, Mr. Milne said, went straight into the trash.

(Ooooh, this is by far the best part)

A promised $1.25 billion investment has shrunk to what his opponents say is at most $50 million. Six thousand jobs have dwindled to 95. Two golf courses to one. An eight-story, 450-room luxury hotel never materialized, nor did 950 time-share apartments. Instead, an existing manor house was converted into a 16-room boutique hotel. Trump International Golf Links, which opened in 2012, lost $1.36 million last year, according to public accounts.

The problem, and it’s a big problem, is that Donald Trump didn’t do what he promised.

As a presidential candidate who was caught on a hot microphone bragging about sexually assaulting women, Mr. Trump found little sympathy among Scotland’s political leaders, most of whom happen to be women.

(Big promises he couldn't keep. Gee, sound familiar?)

Trump threatens to pull $1 billion investment if he is banned from UK

PGA Tour announces move from Trump's course to Mexico - CNNPolitics.com

It's quite ironic that we're going to Mexico after being at Doral," McIlroy said. "We just jump over the wall."

------------------------------------

Trump is not even sworn in yet and he's made enemies with Mexico, Scotland and England.

Who knows what his ban on Muslims will do with the 1.7 billion Muslims around the world.

World’s Muslim population more widespread than you might think

At this rate, right wing Republicans will have isolated us from the World. Something Nazi Germany couldn't do. China couldn't do and Russia couldn't do. But Trump is doing it and with amazing speed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?_r=0

BALMEDIE, Scotland — President-elect Donald J. Trump has already built a wall — not on the border with Mexico, but on the border of his exclusive golf course in northeastern Scotland, blocking the sea view of local residents who refused to sell their homes.

David and Moira Milne had already been threatened with legal action by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, who claimed a corner of their garage belonged to him, when they came home from work one day to find his staff building a fence around their garden. Two rows of grown trees went up next, blocking the view. Their water and electricity lines were temporarily cut. And then a bill for about $3,500 arrived in the mail, which, Mr. Milne said, went straight into the trash.

A promised $1.25 billion investment has shrunk to what his opponents say is at most $50 million. Six thousand jobs have dwindled to 95. Two golf courses to one. An eight-story, 450-room luxury hotel never materialized, nor did 950 time-share apartments. Instead, an existing manor house was converted into a 16-room boutique hotel. Trump International Golf Links, which opened in 2012, lost $1.36 million last year, according to public accounts.

The problem, and it’s a big problem, is that Donald Trump didn’t do what he promised.

As a presidential candidate who was caught on a hot microphone bragging about sexually assaulting women, Mr. Trump found little sympathy among Scotland’s political leaders, most of whom happen to be women.

It's quite ironic that we're going to Mexico after being at Doral," McIlroy said. "We just jump over the wall."

Trump is not even sworn in yet and he's made enemies with Mexico, Scotland and England.

Who knows what his ban on Muslims will do with the 1.7 billion Muslims around the world.

At this rate, right wing Republicans will have isolated us from the World. Something Nazi Germany couldn't do. China couldn't do and Russia couldn't do. But Trump is doing it and with amazing speed.
Still trying to justify your entirely irrational hostility toward Trump, I see.

Desperate, desperate, desperate.

How many holes in the ground have you built in order to constantly have your head in one?

Trump's plans in Scotland got downsized, probably due to economic conditions. I do wonder what the earth berm was about, though.

Conservatives like leaders that continually piss people off and fail.

This is progressivism....just terrorism.

Come get some progtards

Actor-comedian Patton Oswalt retweeted and then deleted a tweet about the “long list of target” terrorists will have now that Donald Trump is the U.S. President-elect.

“Trump has properties all over the world,” wrote a twitter user in a tweet that Oswalt re-posted to Twitter. Terrorists will have a long list of targets that are literally owned by POTUS and bear his name.”

Oswalt saw the tweet and retweeted it with the caption, “Holy Fuck. Come ‘n’ get it, terrorists.

CyJHQx_XEAAtMLR.jpg

Patton Oswalt Promotes Tweet About 'Long List of Targets' for Terrorists to Attack Trump - Breitbart

Trump's plans in Scotland got downsized, probably due to economic conditions. I do wonder what the earth berm was about, though.
They were downsized because the local government refuses to grant him permission to build. This was totally the fault of the local government.

Come get some progtards

Actor-comedian Patton Oswalt retweeted and then deleted a tweet about the “long list of target” terrorists will have now that Donald Trump is the U.S. President-elect.

“Trump has properties all over the world,” wrote a twitter user in a tweet that Oswalt re-posted to Twitter. Terrorists will have a long list of targets that are literally owned by POTUS and bear his name.”

Oswalt saw the tweet and retweeted it with the caption, “Holy Fuck. Come ‘n’ get it, terrorists.

CyJHQx_XEAAtMLR.jpg

Patton Oswalt Promotes Tweet About 'Long List of Targets' for Terrorists to Attack Trump - Breitbart
Pointing that out doesn't make you part of it.

I'm sure Isis is already making a list and reviewing it twice. After all, just like Hillary said, they use Trump to recruit.

Terror recruitment video has Trump excerpt - CNN.com

There's a movie about this, I've posted it before.

There might possibly be different cuts, or versions with a slightly different ending, not sure.

Come get some progtards

CyJHQx_XEAAtMLR.jpg

Pointing that out doesn't make you part of it.

I'm sure Isis is already making a list and reviewing it twice. After all, just like Hillary said, they use Trump to recruit.

Terror recruitment video has Trump excerpt - CNN.com

Derp, you're entirely too stupid to live

This describes exactly what happened to you a few weeks ago when you insisted on the corrupt criminal who wanted to further fuck up our medical system and expand our importation of illegal aliens program. Your sig should just be "clueless and not even starting to get it"

This describes exactly what happened to you a few weeks ago when you insisted on the corrupt criminal who wanted to further fuck up our medical system and expand our importation of illegal aliens program. Your sig should just be "clueless and not even starting to get it"
Yeah, yeah, enjoy being an attack dog while you can, get it all out of your system, defending this guy is going to be a horrible thankless chore for you.

Yeah, yeah, enjoy being an attack dog while you can, get it all out of your system, defending this guy is going to be a horrible thankless chore for you.

When did I defend him? Damn you're stupid. I criticized you. What is wrong with you? Seriously

When did I defend him? Damn you're stupid. I criticized you. What is wrong with you? Seriously
Nothing is wrong with me, just reminding all the board sadists that defense sucks.

Nothing is wrong with me, just reminding all the board sadists that defense sucks.

Yes, something is seriously wrong with you. I criticized you for being clueless, and you thought that was a defense of Trump. Explains your grades, doesn't it?

They were downsized because the local government refuses to grant him permission to build. This was totally the fault of the local government.
Yes, they refused to grant eminent domain for a private golf club. Wonder why? There could have been more to it than that, though.
I wonder if the berm is a long-range effort to get the holdouts to move?

Yes, they refused to grant eminent domain for a private golf club. Wonder why? There could have been more to it than that, though.
I wonder if the berm is a long-range effort to get the holdouts to move?
Wrong. They refused to grant him permission to build on land he owned. Even if he was trying to get property by eminent domain, how is it his fault that he didn't get it?

Trump is in no way responsible for the fact that stuff he planned to build hasn't been built.

Forum List

Back