Zone1 Believers, Is President Trump "Marked" for a Holy Purpose?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
I am a recently confirmed Catholic Christian, but I have not really formed an opinion about this. Have seen articles about it in a few places.

Input from Christians would be appreciated.

I am a recently confirmed Catholic Christian, but I have not really formed an opinion about this. Have seen articles about it in a few places.

Input from Christians would be appreciated.

Trump wouldn't think so because he's only a Christian for election purposes.

But JD 'is' a Christian of the most dedicated sort and will truly believe that he and Trump are on a mission for the god! Hasn't he already said that?

The question now is: Does this spook any Americans?

(if the OP wants to exclude further comments by atheists, he'll have to say so)

Trump wouldn't think so because he's only a Christian for election purposes.

But JD 'is' a Christian of the most dedicated sort and will truly believe that he and Trump are on a mission for the god! Hasn't he already said that?

The question now is: Does this spook any Americans?

(if the OP wants to exclude further comments by atheists, he'll have to say so)

Atheists who can read will get it by reading the thread title.

Atheists who can read will get it by reading the thread title.

Thanks at least.
Trump won't truly believe so but JD will be completely driven by that message.
I believe that there's a message too that was hidden by the side that fought against Nazi Germany. That being, Hitler's and his people's belief that they were fighting for the god.

Thanks at least.
Trump won't truly believe so but JD will be completely driven by that message.
I believe that there's a message too that was hidden by the side that fought against Nazi Germany. That being, Hitler's and his people's belief that they were fighting for the god.

Thanks for your opinion.

possibly,

the only task donny has ever had was to serve donny.
Possibly? No. We all are tasked to do good in the name of the Lord.

You lefties keep making these claims about Trump, yet he has sacrificed much by being President. Unlike most politicians that go to Washington and end up multi millionaires through their corruption and greed.

possibly,

the only task donny has ever had was to serve donny.
That may be the only task he had to do, but it's not the only tasks he's undertaken. :nono:

He could have lived out the rest of his life quietly in luxury instead of being hatefully and incessantly targeted by the press and a few

million shitlords for 7 years now, just for trying to do the right thing by America.

That line of thinking you're on is wrong.

Possibly? No. We all are tasked to do good in the name of the Lord.

ah - but those that don't believe, are tasked because they love their fellow humans - because they are fellow humans. the atheists i do know, have more soul than many more 'believers' i know.

You lefties keep making these claims about Trump, yet he has sacrificed much by being President. Unlike most politicians that go to Washington and end up multi millionaires through their corruption and greed.

:blahblah:

I think God has something for him to do. I know of people like this. There's a time and a place for everything.

because he's a self describe chosen one who flashed banged his way to a church so he can have a self serving photo op, marion?

Forum List

Back