🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson did research on 17 week fetal tissue

Remember when Lakota was inexplicably absent and pink for a really, really long time?

I remember.

Remember when Lakota said that everybody should shit, piss and jack off in the direction of Israel?

I remember.

I remember you saying you're Jewish.

You lied.

You're just a fundie nutter and so full of hate for yourself that you have to come here a spew it.

Let's play "Remember when Lakota said...?"

I'll start....

Remember when Lakota said he wasn't really an Indian, he was just living with one?

I remember.

I remember when you posted this lie before and couldn't back it up with facts then either.

You're a chronic liar and a truly nasty person.

While opining on the uselessness of fetal tissue research to Megyn Kelly Dr. Carson neglected to mention his own paper Colloid Cysts of the Third Ventricle: Immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuropithelial differentiation published in Hum Pathol 23:811-816 in 1992. The materials and methods describe using “human choroid plexus ependyma and nasal mucosa from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation.”

Yes, Dr. Ben Carson has done research on fetal tissue and published his findings. His name is on the paper so that means he had a substantive role in the research and supports the methods and findings.

How does one explain this given Carson’s stand on fetal tissue research?

Perhaps Dr. Carson feels that only his work delivered the goods and all other researchers have produced inconsequential work, an Ebola vaccine clearly not of merit by Carson’s logic.

Could he think his own research was useless? However, if it was non contributory to the field why was it published?

More: Ben Carson did research on 17 week fetal tissue - Dr. Jen Gunter

Did Carson forget about his research on fetal tissue?

Omahgawd.

Well, I guess you won't vote for him now, will you, Shitting Bull?

Almost_Heroes_1998_DVDRip_hurtomavisnapshot00245620130715210349ANBS.png

While opining on the uselessness of fetal tissue research to Megyn Kelly Dr. Carson neglected to mention his own paper Colloid Cysts of the Third Ventricle: Immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuropithelial differentiation published in Hum Pathol 23:811-816 in 1992. The materials and methods describe using “human choroid plexus ependyma and nasal mucosa from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation.”

Yes, Dr. Ben Carson has done research on fetal tissue and published his findings. His name is on the paper so that means he had a substantive role in the research and supports the methods and findings.

How does one explain this given Carson’s stand on fetal tissue research?

Perhaps Dr. Carson feels that only his work delivered the goods and all other researchers have produced inconsequential work, an Ebola vaccine clearly not of merit by Carson’s logic.

Could he think his own research was useless? However, if it was non contributory to the field why was it published?

More: Ben Carson did research on 17 week fetal tissue - Dr. Jen Gunter

Did Carson forget about his research on fetal tissue?

Omahgawd.

Well, I guess you won't vote for him now, will you, Shitting Bull?
I can't believe te people in Iowa like him so much, but then they like Carly Fiorina too.

Gotta hand it to Iowans, Hew Hampshire folks, North Carolinians, Ohio folks, and Floridians....they pick the President

There is nothing wrong using tissue from miscarriages. It's not. Like selling baby parts so you can buy a Lamborghini.
Gee Lakhota thinks miscarriages are funny and is happy a PP executive got a Lamborghini from selling parts of murdered babies.

I wonder how many miscarriages of Indian babies are going to happen due to Toxic poisons that the Obama's EPA jumped into the river and is flowing to Navajo country?
Lakota doesn't care, because Lakota isn't Indian. He's a fake Indian. He could give a shit.

Why do you lie about things you know nothing about? What does my ethnicity have to do with this thread?
Don't worry she has a problem with gender identification too.
She claims I'm a woman.

That's nuthin'.

She claims she is too.
(Spit take)

I can't believe te people in Iowa like him so much, but then they like Carly Fiorina too.

Gotta hand it to Iowans, Hew Hampshire folks, North Carolinians, Ohio folks, and Floridians....they pick the President

Well, maybe if he takes bribes from the Chinese and Iranians, then deletes top secret emails from an unsecured server you'll like him?

NaziCons are Jewish?

I think you might be cornfused.

Remember, Shitting Bull is a virulent JOOOOOOO hater, like most democrats are. Get her going on "Zionists" to bring out the full Nazi....

Bet you can't prove that either.

Feel free to post a link.

NaziCons are Jewish?

I think you might be cornfused.

Remember, Shitting Bull is a virulent JOOOOOOO hater, like most democrats are. Get her going on "Zionists" to bring out the full Nazi....

You have to be a real mental midget to be an anti Semite

And then there's our fake christian IrishLass who wasn't here when all this happens but is always eager to jump on the hate wagon.

What a disgusting bunch of liars you are.

Forum List

Back