🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson did research on 17 week fetal tissue

Did the university purchase the "fetal tissue" on the black market from the nazis at PP?

Are hospitals also " nazis"?

You hypocrites need to decide if you're against the practice of using fetal tissue or just want to take birth control away from poor women.

There is nothing wrong using tissue from miscarriages. It's not. Like selling baby parts so you can buy a Lamborghini.
Gee Lakhota thinks miscarriages are funny and is happy a PP executive got a Lamborghini from selling parts of murdered babies.

I wonder how many miscarriages of Indian babies are going to happen due to Toxic poisons that the Obama's EPA jumped into the river and is flowing to Navajo country?
Lakota doesn't care, because Lakota isn't Indian. He's a fake Indian. He could give a shit.

koshergrl

Prove it.

You write this nasty lie over and over but you don't actually know anything of the kind.

You're a FAKE christian who lies on this board every single day. What does your god have to say about that?

There is nothing wrong using tissue from miscarriages. It's not. Like selling baby parts so you can buy a Lamborghini.
Gee Lakhota thinks miscarriages are funny and is happy a PP executive got a Lamborghini from selling parts of murdered babies.

I wonder how many miscarriages of Indian babies are going to happen due to Toxic poisons that the Obama's EPA jumped into the river and is flowing to Navajo country?
Lakota doesn't care, because Lakota isn't Indian. He's a fake Indian. He could give a shit.

koshergrl

Prove it.

You write this nasty lie over and over but you don't actually know anything of the kind.

You're a FAKE christian who lies on this board every single day. What does your god have to say about that?
Bravo!

Why do you lie about things you know nothing about? What does my ethnicity have to do with this thread?

Why do you lie about things you know nothing about? What does my ethnicity have to do with this thread?
Shut up, fake injun.

Don't worry she has a problem with gender identification too.
She claims I'm a woman.

Shut up, fake injun.

How would you know? Your chronic habit of launching personal attacks just makes you look more pathetic and skanky.

Shut up, fake injun.
Says the faux Christian false intellectual etc.

Shut up, fake injun.

How would you know? Your chronic habit of launching personal attacks just makes you look more pathetic and skanky.

You're a fake injun. You've admitted it multiple times. You're okay with it, more power to you. But the truth is, you like to pretend to be an Indian because you think it lends credence to your new age ridiculousness. It doesn't. You're just a fake Indian who wishes he wasn't so white.

This is like suggesting that pathologists support murder.

No, actually its nothing at all like that.
No, it's a perfect comparison.
Not the way you think it is
If you mean logical.
Logic is not in your skill set.
How would you know?
A pathologist doesn't kill or endorse the killing of the people he autopsies any more or less than Carson would abort or endorse the abortion of the fetuses he's done research on. That is about as logical as it gets.

Shut up, fake injun.

You're a fake injun. You've admitted it multiple times. You're okay with it, more power to you. But the truth is, you like to pretend to be an Indian because you think it lends credence to your new age ridiculousness. It doesn't. You're just a fake Indian who wishes he wasn't so white.
Lakhota Not Squaw Dolezol.

Shut up, fake injun.

Why are Jews so racist?

No, actually its nothing at all like that.
No, it's a perfect comparison.
Not the way you think it is
If you mean logical.
Logic is not in your skill set.
How would you know?
A pathologist doesn't kill or endorse the killing of the people he autopsies any more or less than Carson would abort or endorse the abortion of the fetuses he's done research on. That is about as logical as it gets.
You have no way to know if Carson has done abortions or not .
It's highly likely he performed some during his residency at the beginning of his medical career.
Does the word surgeon ring a bells?

Shut up, fake injun.

Why are Jews so racist?
Kosherhag is not a jew.
She's an evangelical nut job.

Shut up, fake injun.

Why are Jews so racist?
Kosherhag is not a jew.
She's an evangelical nut job.

Really? Then what's with the "kosher" in her moniker? Is she a fake Jew or what?

Forum List

Back