🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson did research on 17 week fetal tissue

Gee Lakhota thinks miscarriages are funny and is happy a PP executive got a Lamborghini from selling parts of murdered babies.

I wonder how many miscarriages of Indian babies are going to happen due to Toxic poisons that the Obama's EPA jumped into the river and is flowing to Navajo country?
Lakota doesn't care, because Lakota isn't Indian. He's a fake Indian. He could give a shit.

Why do you lie about things you know nothing about? What does my ethnicity have to do with this thread?
Shut up, fake injun.

How would you know? Your chronic habit of launching personal attacks just makes you look more pathetic and skanky.

You're a fake injun. You've admitted it multiple times. You're okay with it, more power to you. But the truth is, you like to pretend to be an Indian because you think it lends credence to your new age ridiculousness. It doesn't. You're just a fake Indian who wishes he wasn't so white.

LIAR!!!!! Please quote just ONE time when I have supposedly "admitted that I'm a fake injun" - just ONE time. Oh, and what's with this "injun" shit? Have you no respect for Native Americans? BTW, the U.S. government classifies me as Native American. Try to confine your lies to the thread topic.

While opining on the uselessness of fetal tissue research to Megyn Kelly Dr. Carson neglected to mention his own paper Colloid Cysts of the Third Ventricle: Immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuropithelial differentiation published in Hum Pathol 23:811-816 in 1992. The materials and methods describe using “human choroid plexus ependyma and nasal mucosa from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation.”

Yes, Dr. Ben Carson has done research on fetal tissue and published his findings. His name is on the paper so that means he had a substantive role in the research and supports the methods and findings.

How does one explain this given Carson’s stand on fetal tissue research?

Perhaps Dr. Carson feels that only his work delivered the goods and all other researchers have produced inconsequential work, an Ebola vaccine clearly not of merit by Carson’s logic.

Could he think his own research was useless? However, if it was non contributory to the field why was it published?

More: Ben Carson did research on 17 week fetal tissue - Dr. Jen Gunter

Did Carson forget about his research on fetal tissue?
vely intelesting. :eusa_drool: Well cons? :dunno:

How would you know? Your chronic habit of launching personal attacks just makes you look more pathetic and skanky.

You're a fake injun. You've admitted it multiple times. You're okay with it, more power to you. But the truth is, you like to pretend to be an Indian because you think it lends credence to your new age ridiculousness. It doesn't. You're just a fake Indian who wishes he wasn't so white.
Lakhota Not Squaw Dolezol.

Why are Jews so racist?
Kosherhag is not a jew.
She's an evangelical nut job.

Really? Then what's with the "kosher" in her moniker? Is she a fake Jew or what?
Oh she's fake alright

Why are Jews so racist?
Kosherhag is not a jew.

Really? Then what's with the "kosher" in her moniker? Is she a fake Jew or what?
I'm a Baptist. I don't pretend to be Jewish. I'm just always correct.

Why do you lie about things you know nothing about? What does my ethnicity have to do with this thread?
Shut up, fake injun.

Why are Jews so racist?
What a racist thing to say.

Why are Jews so racist?
Kosherhag is not a jew.

Where's the proof I asked for in post #51?

Lakota doesn't care, because Lakota isn't Indian. He's a fake Indian. He could give a shit.

Shut up, fake injun.

LIAR!!!!! Please quote just ONE time when I have supposedly "admitted that I'm a fake injun" - just ONE time. Oh, and what's with this "injun" shit? Have you no respect for Native Americans? BTW, the U.S. government classifies me as Native American. Try to confine your lies to the thread topic.
Sure they do, lol. You can't marry in, lol.

And anybody can and does mark the "I for Indian" box on their foodstamps, which means the feds *record* them as Indian. It doesn't mean you're enrolled or a member of any tribe, lol. Incidentally, lots of people change their race and ethnicity from application to application, certification period to certification period. One year, an entitlement mooch may be indian, the next year they might be Pacific Islander, the year after that, they might be white. You can mark whatever box you like. It doesnt' MAKE you Indian, lol.

Why are Jews so racist?
Kosherhag is not a jew.

Where's the proof I asked for in post #51?

Don't cry!!!

Why are Jews so racist?
Kosherhag is not a jew.

Incorrect you pretend to be correct.
99.99% of what you say is absolute shit.

There is nothing wrong using tissue from miscarriages. It's not. Like selling baby parts so you can buy a Lamborghini.
Gee Lakhota thinks miscarriages are funny and is happy a PP executive got a Lamborghini from selling parts of murdered babies.

I wonder how many miscarriages of Indian babies are going to happen due to Toxic poisons that the Obama's EPA jumped into the river and is flowing to Navajo country?

Don't worry she has a problem with gender identification too.
She claims I'm a woman.

That's nuthin'.

She claims she is too.

Let it be known as per my post #51 that koshergrl is a proven LIAR.
And now the government knows that you called me a liar, too.

As if that means something, whitey.

Holy shit, you don't even care when your lies are conclusively proven to be lies. Have you no honor or integrity? Apparently not...
You couldn't prove dick, and never have, Lakota. You're nothing but a fake Indian troll. I think you're actually disappointed I'm not jewish...share some of that good anti-Semitic stuff you're so good at, why don'tcha?

Let's play "Remember when Lakota said...?"

I'll start....

Remember when Lakota said he wasn't really an Indian, he was just living with one?

I remember.

Remember when Lakota said that everybody should shit, piss and jack off in the direction of Israel?

I remember.

There is nothing wrong using tissue from miscarriages. It's not. Like selling baby parts so you can buy a Lamborghini.

Shut up, fake injun.

PROVE IT.

Shut up, fake injun.

Telling the same lie over an over does not make it true.

PROVE IT.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back