Ben Carson Head of Housing and Urban Development

Your Independent mask is slipping off again
Yes, I get that from hardcore partisan ideologues from both ends pretty regularly. You folks sure are similar.
Yes I get that from the wishy washy types often
Good. Maybe it will help you grow up a bit.

Being exposed to wishy washy types doesnt help you grow but you tried
I notice in Post 111 you tell me my "independent mask is slipping off again".

And I notice that then you say I'm "wishy washy".

Which one is it?

Both

Tell that to the PC zealots who, for the last several years, have been screaming RACIST at anyone who dared to criticize a liberal minority, and who find a way to cram race into virtually every conversation.

So in order to teach those zealots a lesson you employ those same tactics that you cry about and say you did it because someone else did it too.

Tell that to the PC zealots who, for the last several years, have been screaming RACIST at anyone who dared to criticize a liberal minority, and who find a way to cram race into virtually every conversation.
So in order to teach those zealots a lesson you employ those same tactics that you cry about and say you did it because someone else did it too.
Yes!

So much fun rubbing noses in it.

Yes!

Pretending to be against something while doing the same thing doesnt fit the definition of rubbing their faces in anything. Its more that you are doing things you dont believe and using someone else as an excuse for why you feel the need to fake it on a random message board

Yes!

Pretending to be against something while doing the same thing doesnt fit the definition of rubbing their faces in anything. Its more that you are doing things you dont believe and using someone else as an excuse for why you feel the need to fake it on a random message board
So you've gone this far in your life without knowing what the term "giving them a taste of their own medicine" means.

Dang!

I knew your ideological vacuum was small, but I didn't know it was THAT small.

Yes!

So you've gone this far in your life without knowing what the term "giving them a taste of their own medicine" means.

Dang!

Yes, it means to espouse an idea or defense you object to and dont believe. Obvi

Yes!

Dang!

Yes, it means to espouse an idea or defense you object to and dont believe. Obvi
I believe you believe that!

All HUD has ever done is chase fathers out of the projects household and give money to the mother so she can eat Doritos and pork rinds while she watches her soap operas. Rat bureaucrats have zero desire to change black lives....they want them right where they're at. Carson will give that sink hole agency a frontal lobotomy....GREAT PICK!

Forum List

Back