Ben Carson Head of Housing and Urban Development

This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.
Uncle Ben got a job.

Yes and here is how the gullible fool was conned into it and why!

The nagging question in the back of my mind is: Why didn't Trump ask Carson to be Surgeon General? Then it dawned on me. Trump didn't want the Black guy to be in a position to counsel him on something he)Trump) knows nothing about. Or, something nefarious is brewing in the medical milieu that he doesn't want Carson to be privy to. Whatever the reason, it isn't a benevolent one. You don't hire a person to be the head of an agency who knows less about that agency than the guy doing the hiring. Carson won't be advising Trump..Trump will be directing him to do HIS bidding.

I mentally reviewed what I knew about any past connection to HUD that might have triggered Trump's vindictive nature. It didn't take long to find that Trump had been sued in federal court for housing discrimination back in 1973. He fought back with counter suits but lost at every turn. He finally had to capitulate and publish ads that his apartments were now available to qualified minorities.

So why did he pick Carson? I'll tell ya... Carson made a statement that got trumps attention. Carson, a Black man raised in the projects recently said: Fair housing is communism or words to that effect. That made him the perfect choice to carry out Trump's retribution'. Carson is going to be the fall guy when Trump takes HUD down and dismantles the fair housing policy. Next question.
This is like why did Bush not make Colin Powell SOD.

Had Trump not put any minorities in there, the Regressive Lefties would be whining just as loud. Amazing how zealots never look in the mirror..
So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

Why do you hate black people?

Do you think you're better than them?
I do not hate Black people. I do not judge any groups of people together, I judge people individually.
Then you better wise up fast and start profiling.

Negroes hate you. So do Mexicans.
How do you know what race I am?

Had Trump not put any minorities in there, the Regressive Lefties would be whining just as loud. Amazing how zealots never look in the mirror..
So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

I do not hate Black people. I do not judge any groups of people together, I judge people individually.

Calling Carson "Uncle Ben" is a dead giveaway.

So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

Doesn't matter.

Negroes still hate you. Whether you are white or black or brown or yellow or red or caramel. They hate, rob, and kill anybody.

Mexicans too.

This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.
Uncle Ben got a job.

Yes and here is how the gullible fool was conned into it and why!

The nagging question in the back of my mind is: Why didn't Trump ask Carson to be Surgeon General? Then it dawned on me. Trump didn't want the Black guy to be in a position to counsel him on something he)Trump) knows nothing about. Or, something nefarious is brewing in the medical milieu that he doesn't want Carson to be privy to. Whatever the reason, it isn't a benevolent one. You don't hire a person to be the head of an agency who knows less about that agency than the guy doing the hiring. Carson won't be advising Trump..Trump will be directing him to do HIS bidding.

I mentally reviewed what I knew about any past connection to HUD that might have triggered Trump's vindictive nature. It didn't take long to find that Trump had been sued in federal court for housing discrimination back in 1973. He fought back with counter suits but lost at every turn. He finally had to capitulate and publish ads that his apartments were now available to qualified minorities.

So why did he pick Carson? I'll tell ya... Carson made a statement that got trumps attention. Carson, a Black man raised in the projects recently said: Fair housing is communism or words to that effect. That made him the perfect choice to carry out Trump's retribution'. Carson is going to be the fall guy when Trump takes HUD down and dismantles the fair housing policy. Next question.
This is like why did Bush not make Colin Powell SOD.
By Jove... I think you've got it! Powell was the fall guy for the WMD debacle. The moral here: When possible use a Black pigeon of word renown to put forth your darkest deeds.

So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

And he doesn't know a thing about "RICE" either.

So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

Dead giveaway to what?

I suppose that if you wanted to bury a deadbeat Negro someplace in Government then HUD is as good as anyplace.

So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

Dead giveaway to what?
Your racism.

They were your words, not mine.

So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

And he doesn't know a thing about "RICE" either.
Yup like "white on rice".

:D

So he put Uncle Ben in.
Yikes.

Doesn't matter.

Negroes still hate you. Whether you are white or black or brown or yellow or red or caramel. They hate, rob, and kill anybody.

Mexicans too.

So, you just pick any Black man on the street, regardless of his station in life, and, automatically ssume he is a homicidal maniac?

The government shouldn't be involved in picking winners and losers.

Yikes.

Dead giveaway to what?
Your racism.

I am not a racist because I do not like one Black man. I have always had more Black friends than any other race, and gotten along better with Blacks than any other race. You are just race baiting.

Yikes.

Doesn't matter.

Mexicans too.

So, you just pick any Black man on the street, regardless of his station in life, and, automatically ssume he is a homicidal maniac?
That is my initial profile, correct.

Holds for all Negroes outside of Africa and all Mexicans north of their border.

I got it from the FBI.

Dead giveaway to what?
Your racism.

I am not a racist because I do not like one Black. I have always had more Black friends than any other race, and gotten along better with Blacks than any other race. You are just race baiting.
Just my little stink-eyed homage to the PC zealots.

Not so fun being on the other end of that, is it? Look how defensive you got. Holy crap, right off the rails, giving us your "I love black people" resume.

A perfect little exchange there.

Trump probably feels like he owes Uncle Ben something and HUD was the best place to bury him, although I too do not get why Trump did not make Ben the Surgeon General -- that is a real job that this Negro brain surgeon could probably actually do -- flu season -- Ebola -- etc.

Dead giveaway to what?
Your racism.

I am not a racist because I do not like one Black. I have always had more Black friends than any other race, and gotten along better with Blacks than any other race. You are just race baiting.

Not so fun being on the other end of that, is it? Look how defensive you got. Holy crap, right off the rails, giving us your "I love black people" resume.

I was not defensive, just educating you so that you do not sound so ignorant.

We are talking about Trump...not the government. Well,not yet.....

Dead giveaway to what?
Your racism.

I was not defensive, just educating you so that you do not sound so ignorant.
Happy that I could educate you, AND give you a chuckle. This is why I was such an excellent teacher.

Forum List

Back