Ben Carson Head of Housing and Urban Development

This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.
Typical white man move....HUD for some reason is associated with minorities so why not put a unqualified black guy in charge of it. Oh, not just any unqualified black guy, but a guy who clearly is out of his league, has said so repetitively that he's not ready for any job in politics and who as we all saw is about as clueless on a national stage of politics as Trump. Its apparently clear, Trump is staffing his white house with fools that backed his campaign...plain and simple....and the left overs, such as Mitt are just fodda for the GOP'er's who are sane.

This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.
Maybe being black IS the qualifier. Whenever urban blight is discussed, most minds usually picture up black ghettos and slums. Not that Carson relates to that atmosphere, but at least he will probably do no harm. I don't know HUD priorities, but as an educated man we can hope he too emphasizes the importance of good schooling as well as safe and healthy home environments.
Since when did qualifications become a bad thing?

The election of Barack Obama comes immediately to mind. I mean, consider the ensuing mess.

So when did you convert to the same belief? Just now?

"I'm rubber you're glue ..."

Plainly speaking, Carson's a fucking genius. He'll learn the machinations quite rapidly.

Thats just fucking stupid.

Yeah, innovative brain surgeons are by their very nature dimwitted. He should have picked Sharpton. :lmao:
Or Better still an unknown white idiot, like you!!

All I can say is, I hope he bypasses Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the Democrat employees, and finds new leadership in the black community (pastors, businessmen, etc) to work the problem of Democrat neglect of the cities and the people who live there.

Who? Carson? Who's only qualification is that he lived in "the urban areas" before?

Since when are Democrats concerned with qualifications?
Since voting in the most unqualified president in US history and watched this fine upstanding man, clean up a financial mess that you bitches left......next stupid fuckin question, beyatch!!

All I can say is, I hope he bypasses Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the Democrat employees, and finds new leadership in the black community (pastors, businessmen, etc) to work the problem of Democrat neglect of the cities and the people who live there.

Who? Carson? Who's only qualification is that he lived in "the urban areas" before?

Since voting in the most unqualified president in US history and watched this fine upstanding man, clean up a financial mess that you bitches left......next stupid fuckin question, beyatch!!

Ya been in the purple drank again haven't you?

The hope is to fix it so that it actually helps people instead of just intruding and obstructing.

I can see Trump now: The inner cities are a disaster! And instead of hiring someone with a background in Developing things I chose a Dr. And just look, black people cant do shit. I tried, I tried...I really did.
At least he didn't put a tax cheat in charge of Treasury. That would be bad. But hey, go ahead and slam the black guy before he even gets into the office. I'm sure he's used to it. You know, because he's black and stuff.

You're right, he only put in a Goldman Sachs banker after he was demanding their heads and complaining about big business interests. And what a coincidence. You started defending Goldman Sachs right after DT chose them.
I don't recall defending Goldman Sachs, but then I do a lot of things and perhaps just don't remember doing it. Perhaps you could point out where I did it. While you're at it, you could maybe include what they were being accused of, that sort of thing.

Since when did qualifications become a bad thing?

The election of Barack Obama comes immediately to mind. I mean, consider the ensuing mess.

So when did you convert to the same belief? Just now?

"I'm rubber you're glue ..."

Plainly speaking, Carson's a fucking genius. He'll learn the machinations quite rapidly.
Carson a fuckin genius???? LOLOLOLOL...wow, that's one for the history books. A black guy that separtwins now in charge of housing....LOLOLO...only in Trump world, ladies and gents...only in Trump world

I can see Trump now: The inner cities are a disaster! And instead of hiring someone with a background in Developing things I chose a Dr. And just look, black people cant do shit. I tried, I tried...I really did.

Trump does not care about the inner cities, if he did he would not of picked Devos for education.
The only thing at this point the Don is focusing on, is how to keep his Brand, his family and his legacy of business in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and his mindless minions will dread the day they voted for this con man. He not only could give a rats fuck about the inner cities, he could care less about these hole in the wall isolated white counties who are losing manufactoring jobs by the thousands....offering them revenue that most of these states do not have, especially GOP states.

HUD is a worthless government agency that has obviously failed miserably.
FAILED HOW???? And unless you can give substance, than I suggest you take your ignorant white stupid clueless ass back to the trailer and read a gotdamned book!!

FAILED HOW???? And unless you can give substance, than I suggest you take your ignorant white stupid clueless ass back to the trailer and read a gotdamned book!!
Have you seen the condition of our urban areas?

The violence, the crime the fucking poverty?

And you think that's not a failure of the department of housing and urban development?

Putting an unqualified black man in a high position seems to be a trend these past 8 years doesn't it?

Yep, American's sold the country lock stock and barrel to Trump Inc.

He's going to put a gold Trump sign on the white house and re-brand all of our businesses "Trump"

ALLL ABOARDDDDDD!

While I agree his skillset says this is a dumb position for him your inherent fear of the white man is ridiculous.

And you think that's not a failure of the department of housing and urban development?

You dumb mf, what the hell does HUD have to do with that?Seriously??? You white mfs are too fuckin dumb for words!!

You dumb mf, what the hell does HUD have to do with that?Seriously??? You white mfs are too fuckin dumb for words!!
Yes what does the Dept of Housing and URBAN DEVELOPMENT have to do with the state of urban areas?

Slow down Wilbur, your gonna crash driving that race car so fast.

Yes what does the Dept of Housing and URBAN DEVELOPMENT have to do with the state of urban areas?
You mean to tell me, you expect HUD to focus on crime and violence in the inner cities, rather than the Justice department, local law enforcement, and the DEA??

HUD’s mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. HUD is working to strengthen the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers; meet the need for quality affordable rental homes; utilize housing as a platform for improving quality of life; build inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination; and transform the way HUD does business.[7]

Get the picture, you mindless idiot...now go read a fuckin book you hillbilly lump of shit

Slow down Wilbur, your gonna crash driving that race car so fast.
People like you are too damned dumb for words.....go away, your too stupid to take serious

While I agree his skillset says this is a dumb position for him your inherent fear of the white man is ridiculous.

You agree with what I said and disagree with what I didn't say. Cool.

Forum List

Back