Ben Carson Head of Housing and Urban Development

All I can say is, I hope he bypasses Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the Democrat employees, and finds new leadership in the black community (pastors, businessmen, etc) to work the problem of Democrat neglect of the cities and the people who live there.

Who? Carson? Who's only qualification is that he lived in "the urban areas" before?

Since when are Democrats concerned with qualifications?

Since when did qualifications become a bad thing?

The election of Barack Obama comes immediately to mind. I mean, consider the ensuing mess.

All I can say is, I hope he bypasses Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the Democrat employees, and finds new leadership in the black community (pastors, businessmen, etc) to work the problem of Democrat neglect of the cities and the people who live there.

Who? Carson? Who's only qualification is that he lived in "the urban areas" before?

The election of Barack Obama comes immediately to mind. I mean, consider the ensuing mess.

So when did you convert to the same belief? Just now?

Had Trump not put any minorities in there, the Regressive Lefties would be whining just as loud.

Amazing how zealots never look in the mirror.

I really do not look at people as a minority, and you shouldn't either, one day you just might be one, I would like him to put a few Dems in, as they are minorities.

"I'm rubber you're glue ..."

Plainly speaking, Carson's a fucking genius. He'll learn the machinations quite rapidly.

Next thing you know, CC is going to be saying ****** and chewing tobacco

I hope he hangs around starts a think tank, and becomes a real thorn in the Pubs and Trumps side.

I hope he hangs around starts a think tank, and becomes a real thorn in the Pubs and Trumps side.

I'm sure YOU'LL pay attention to him.

This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.
Maybe being black IS the qualifier. Whenever urban blight is discussed, most minds usually picture up black ghettos and slums. Not that Carson relates to that atmosphere, but at least he will probably do no harm. I don't know HUD priorities, but as an educated man we can hope he too emphasizes the importance of good schooling as well as safe and healthy home environments.

Plainly speaking, Carson's a fucking genius. He'll learn the machinations quite rapidly.

Thats just fucking stupid.

That would be one shallow tank

I can see Trump now: The inner cities are a disaster! And instead of hiring someone with a background in Developing things I chose a Dr. And just look, black people cant do shit. I tried, I tried...I really did.

Trump does not care about the inner cities, if he did he would not of picked Devos for education.

I can see Trump now: The inner cities are a disaster! And instead of hiring someone with a background in Developing things I chose a Dr. And just look, black people cant do shit. I tried, I tried...I really did.

Trump does not care about the inner cities, if he did he would not of picked Devos for education.

Or why he did choose her....given the mess demoquacks have made of education

Shit if he did he wouldve did something....ANYTHING while living in the city for his entire adult life. But then again he's just a millionare real estate developer. How could someone who builds things possibly help? /sarcasm

At least he didn't put a tax cheat in charge of Treasury. That would be bad. But hey, go ahead and slam the black guy before he even gets into the office. I'm sure he's used to it. You know, because he's black and stuff.

Had Trump not put any minorities in there, the Regressive Lefties would be whining just as loud. Amazing how zealots never look in the mirror..
I really do not look at people as a minority, and you shouldn't either, one day you just might be one, I would like him to put a few Dems in, as they are minorities.
I'm mixed race.

My family photographs look like a Celebrate Diversity! poster.

I'd think you'd want to direct your post to the PC zealots.

At least he didn't put a tax cheat in charge of Treasury. That would be bad. But hey, go ahead and slam the black guy before he even gets into the office. I'm sure he's used to it. You know, because he's black and stuff.

You're right, he only put in a Goldman Sachs banker after he was demanding their heads and complaining about big business interests. And what a coincidence. You started defending Goldman Sachs right after DT chose them.

HUD is an area that Carson has had interest in for a while.

UPDATE: Presidential candidates criticize HUD policies in relation to Dubuque
BEN CARSON: Obama’s housing rules try to accomplish what busing could not

There's another thread on here where I posted a letter Carson had wrote as well - I'll go find it.
(Edit sorry the letter I was thinking of is the second post above. I've apparently lost some news report I'd found that was more recent - w/e the letter from Carson was my main point so I'm not going to go dig up the other media statement.)

Last edited:
This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.
Maybe being black IS the qualifier. Whenever urban blight is discussed, most minds usually picture up black ghettos and slums. Not that Carson relates to that atmosphere, but at least he will probably do no harm. I don't know HUD priorities, but as an educated man we can hope he too emphasizes the importance of good schooling as well as safe and healthy home environments.

Yeah, innovative brain surgeons are by their very nature dimwitted. He should have picked Sharpton. :lmao:

Yeah, innovative brain surgeons are by their very nature dimwitted. He should have picked Sharpton. :lmao:

No brain surgeons have always been known as great Architects and Building planners. :clap2:

Forum List

Back