Ben Carson, Huckster, Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with cancer expect a product endorsed by a doctor - who claims the product cured his own cancer - to be authentic.

Wow. I don't know why you're so focused on this issue. Hillary lies just as much as you claim they do, but I don't see you going after her. This has no bearing on his campaign.

Because this is a thread about Carson. Taking your lying Benghazi crap to one of the many threads already on the subject.

Here.

Hillary Clinton calls Bosnia sniper story a mistake

She made a mistake which, when provided with updated information, she corrected.

Still doesn't erase the mistake. The damage has already been done.

What "damage"? Are you about to claim that you'd have voted for her, except for the sniper story? Drama much?

Carson continues to lie, about being paid to endorse a worthless and possibly harmful product. That's something that can actually cause damage, and here's why:

People with cancer expect a product endorsed by a doctor - who claims the product cured his own cancer - to be authentic.

If you're content to vote for a snake-oil salesman with no experience in leadership, that's your right, but don't pretend it's some sort of brilliant choice.
12189740_1059759487381920_852636252575651941_n.jpg

I support Trump and no one called him a boy NOPE.
Just a democrat calling Carson one.

Your 214 IQ if failing you again.

EDIT: Oh, I get it, you thought I was replying to you. Pay attention, moron.

Happy joy is very. More like angry racist.

You've already backtracked on the racsim stuff, going in for seconds?

You don't answer any of my questions "angry racist" so why do I need to answer your trolling?

I've answered every question you've sent my way. Why did you call someone a racist for using the word 'boy' even though you've used the same word in the same context?

No you haven't you deflected.

Your 214 IQ if failing you again.

EDIT: Oh, I get it, you thought I was replying to you. Pay attention, moron.

You don't answer any of my questions "angry racist" so why do I need to answer your trolling?

I've answered every question you've sent my way. Why did you call someone a racist for using the word 'boy' even though you've used the same word in the same context?

Why didn't you answer my question that you quoted? It's custom made just for you. Instead of calling everyone a racist for being critical of Carson's lie.

One more time for the dumbasses. This is where CNBC got their info. The National Review is one of the most conservative media outlets ever:

BEN CARSON'S TROUBLING CONNECTION
by JIM GERAGHTY January 12, 2015 9:21 AM

For ten years, he interacted with a medical-supplement maker accused of false advertising. In March of last year, Dr. Ben Carson, the conservative star considered a potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate, appeared in a video for Mannatech, Inc., a Texas-based medical supplement maker. Smiling into the camera, he extolled the benefits of the company’s “glyconutrient” products: The wonderful thing about a company like Mannatech is that they recognize that when God made us, He gave us the right fuel. And that fuel was the right kind of healthy food. You know we live in a society that is very sophisticated, and sometimes we’re not able to achieve the original diet. And we have to alter our diet to fit our lifestyle. Many of the natural things are not included in our diet. Basically what the company is doing is trying to find a way to restore natural diet as a medicine or as a mechanism for maintaining health.

Carson’s interactions with Mannatech, a nutritional-supplement company based in suburban Dallas, date back to 2004, when he was a speaker at the company’s annual conferences, MannaFest and MannaQuest. He also spoke at Mannatech conferences in 2011 and 2013, and spoke about “glyconutrients” in a PBS special as recently as last year. Mannatech has a long, checkered past, stretching back to its founding more than a decade before Carson began touting the company’s supplements."""

Read more at: Ben Carson’s Troubling Connection | National Review Online
National Review Online? Thats no Progressive publication. Well righties? :popcorn:

So you're saying you don't know the difference between Bosnia and Benghazi. I mean, they do both begin with "B."

I do know the difference. But I'm referring to Benghazi, not Bosnia. She leaves "damage" in her wake, whenever she lies to people, whether it be Bosnia or Benghazi.

The damage to her credibility is the main thing. Well, I take that back, with people like you, her credibility never takes a hit. But you're all too eager to attack a black man for something even less than that.

Last edited:

Why didn't you answer my question that you quoted? It's custom made just for you. Instead of calling everyone a racist for being critical of Carson's lie.

You didn't answer my question. If you aren't going to answer it, fine by me, just don't expect me to answer yours.

No one has proven Carson lied. Carson said "symptoms" and that is what it is Symptoms". I can have the 'symptoms" of a cold but have the flu and they ARE different.

Second they ask why did he have his prostrate removed if "cured". He never said cured he said the symptoms went away AGAIN symptoms.

Preventive surgery is not RE-active surgery its PRE-active. So what you have here is a man who took a med that took away symptoms and then had preventive surgery done.

Far from what is being claimed by liberal posters.

Wow ANOTHER attack the Negro post from the left. Who would have guessed right? A WORLD famous brain surgeon VS a political fact check site on a medical question.

A site that knows NOTHING about medicine VS a doctor? When it comes to medicine and health I get mine from a doctor NOT a political site.

Aha ha, attack the negro. How about attack the liar? he should lose his medical license for this kind of crap.
Take the pillow case off your head and look at the facts. Do you go to the mayor for a broken leg? No, not if you have half a brain. Do you go to a political site for medical information? No, you don't.

The fact check was not about a medical decision. It was about Carson's financial decision to represent a medical supplement company.

No one has proven Carson lied. Carson said "symptoms" and that is what it is Symptoms". I can have the 'symptoms" of a cold but have the flu and they ARE different.

Second they ask why did he have his prostrate removed if "cured". He never said cured he said the symptoms went away AGAIN symptoms.

Preventive surgery is not RE-active surgery its PRE-active. So what you have here is a man who took a med that took away symptoms and then had preventive surgery done.

Far from what is being claimed by liberal posters.

This isn't about whether the medical claims from the supplement were true. The courts already decided they were a lie. This is about Carson lying about his involvement with the company.

Take the pillow case off your head and look at the facts. Do you go to the mayor for a broken leg? No, not if you have half a brain. Do you go to a political site for medical information? No, you don't.

Dark fungus is fuming, we caught his boy in lie.

His boy? At least we know where you are coming from.

What makes you think you have the right to claim someone is a racist for using the word 'boy'? Here you are replying to someone who voted for Obama:

"Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?"

Link: Illegal Citizens Could Sway Elections | Page 19 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're just a fucking hypocrite.

You took the quote out of context and proceeded to lie, just like your hero Hillary does,. Of course not because you are a fucktard.

Joe B. said: "Guy, your boy Bush fucked it up. Not only did he let us get attacked, but then he managed to get rolled by two third world countries."

So no one is afraid of us anymore. Nice work.

I said in response to JoeB: "Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?"

So, I was talking about Bush and referred to "boy" because Joe called Bush my "boy". JoeB. also voted for Bush twice.

Nice try angry fucktard.

Hillary spent her entire sorry assed adult life lying and covering her husband's peculiar sexual addictions and the left thinks a brilliant Black man and a brain surgeon is a huckster and a liar for accepting money to give a freeking speech? What else can the angry motivation for the post be but the same-0 same-0 democrat racism?

You didn't answer my question. If you aren't going to answer it, fine by me, just don't expect me to answer yours.

Great, you're a hypocrite and I've already asked what your question was. is you going on about Benghazi? I don't think she lied, but there are many threads on the subject, you don't get turn this one into that topic.

Dark fungus is fuming, we caught his boy in lie.

His boy? At least we know where you are coming from.

What makes you think you have the right to claim someone is a racist for using the word 'boy'? Here you are replying to someone who voted for Obama:

"Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?"

Link: Illegal Citizens Could Sway Elections | Page 19 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're just a fucking hypocrite.

You took the quote out of context and proceeded to lie, just like your hero Hillary does,. Of course not because you are a fucktard.

Joe B. said: "Guy, your boy Bush fucked it up. Not only did he let us get attacked, but then he managed to get rolled by two third world countries."

So no one is afraid of us anymore. Nice work.

I said in response to JoeB: "Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?"

So, I was talking about Bush and referred to "boy" because Joe called Bush my "boy". JoeB. also voted for Bush twice.

Nice try angry fucktard.

That's fine, I thought the other poster was referencing Obama. I'm more than able to admit my mistakes.

Here you are defining the use of the word 'boy':

'In school "boy", was used as a term to denigrate others, color of skin didn't matter. If a black person calls another black person "boy", is that also racist?'

Link: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

By your definition it's not racist, so how do you accuse someone else who obviously didn't intend the use in a racist way?

You just can't help but be a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back