Ben Carson, Huckster, Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Staffer Acknowledges Ben Carson Had 'Contract' With Supplement Maker (VIDEO)
Dr. Ben Carson's business manager acknowledged Thursday that the Republican presidential candidate did have a "contract" with a medical supplement company at some point.

Armstrong Williams told CNN's Jake Tapper that he negotiated the retired neurosurgeon's contract himself.

Carson said in response to a question at Wednesday night's Republican presidential debate that it was "total propaganda" to suggest he had a relationship with Mannatech Inc., which claims to cure autism and cancer with its products and settled a $7 million false advertising lawsuit. National Review's Jim Geraghty, who reported on the candidate's ties to Mannatech earlier this year, called Carson's claim that he wasn't involved with the company a "bald-faced lie."

You don't answer any of my questions "angry racist" so why do I need to answer your trolling?

I've answered every question you've sent my way. Why did you call someone a racist for using the word 'boy' even though you've used the same word in the same context?

No you haven't you deflected.

Why didn't you answer my question that you quoted? It's custom made just for you. Instead of calling everyone a racist for being critical of Carson's lie.

You didn't answer my question. If you aren't going to answer it, fine by me, just don't expect me to answer yours.

Great, you're a hypocrite and I've already asked what your question was. is you going on about Benghazi? I don't think she lied, but there are many threads on the subject, you don't get turn this one into that topic.

I started a thread the show where each side lied. But that is a balanced view and you aren't interested in that. You want partisan bullshit which we both provided. You got nothing on Carson and you won't for him and I won't vote for Hillary.

No one has proven Carson lied. Carson said "symptoms" and that is what it is Symptoms". I can have the 'symptoms" of a cold but have the flu and they ARE different.

Second they ask why did he have his prostrate removed if "cured". He never said cured he said the symptoms went away AGAIN symptoms.

Preventive surgery is not RE-active surgery its PRE-active. So what you have here is a man who took a med that took away symptoms and then had preventive surgery done.

Far from what is being claimed by liberal posters.

This isn't about whether the medical claims from the supplement were true. The courts already decided they were a lie. This is about Carson lying about his involvement with the company.

Who the hell cares, politicians lie, that's what they do.

I've answered every question you've sent my way. Why did you call someone a racist for using the word 'boy' even though you've used the same word in the same context?

Why didn't you answer my question that you quoted? It's custom made just for you. Instead of calling everyone a racist for being critical of Carson's lie.

You didn't answer my question. If you aren't going to answer it, fine by me, just don't expect me to answer yours.

Great, you're a hypocrite and I've already asked what your question was. is you going on about Benghazi? I don't think she lied, but there are many threads on the subject, you don't get turn this one into that topic.

I started a thread the show where each side lied. But that is a balanced view and you aren't interested in that. You want partisan bullshit which we both provided. You got nothing on Carson and you won't for him and I won't vote for Hillary.

Right, whatever you say, hypocrite.

Take the pillow case off your head and look at the facts. Do you go to the mayor for a broken leg? No, not if you have half a brain. Do you go to a political site for medical information? No, you don't.

Dark fungus is fuming, we caught his boy in lie.

His boy? At least we know where you are coming from.

What makes you think you have the right to claim someone is a racist for using the word 'boy'? Here you are replying to someone who voted for Obama:

"Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?"

Link: Illegal Citizens Could Sway Elections | Page 19 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're just a fucking hypocrite.

You took the quote out of context and proceeded to lie, just like your hero Hillary does,. Of course not because you are a fucktard.

Joe B. said: "Guy, your boy Bush fucked it up. Not only did he let us get attacked, but then he managed to get rolled by two third world countries."

So no one is afraid of us anymore. Nice work.

I said in response to JoeB: "Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?"

So, I was talking about Bush and referred to "boy" because Joe called Bush my "boy". JoeB. also voted for Bush twice.

Nice try angry fucktard.

That's fine, I thought the other poster was referencing Obama. I'm more than able to admit my mistakes.

Here you are defining the use of the word 'boy':

'In school "boy", was used as a term to denigrate others, color of skin didn't matter. If a black person calls another black person "boy", is that also racist?'

Link: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

By your definition it's not racist, so how do you accuse someone else who obviously didn't intend the use in a racist way?

You just can't help but be a hypocrite.

Can't help it if you can't see the difference of a white guy calling a white a boy and a white guy calling a black guy a boy. Can't fix your stupidity.

Ok, angry racist asshole.

Dark fungus is fuming, we caught his boy in lie.

What makes you think you have the right to claim someone is a racist for using the word 'boy'? Here you are replying to someone who voted for Obama:

Link: Illegal Citizens Could Sway Elections | Page 19 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You took the quote out of context and proceeded to lie, just like your hero Hillary does,. Of course not because you are a fucktard.

Joe B. said: "Guy, your boy Bush fucked it up. Not only did he let us get attacked, but then he managed to get rolled by two third world countries."

I said in response to JoeB: "Dumbshit, he is your boy, you voted for him twice, isn't that your claim?"

So, I was talking about Bush and referred to "boy" because Joe called Bush my "boy". JoeB. also voted for Bush twice.

Nice try angry fucktard.

That's fine, I thought the other poster was referencing Obama. I'm more than able to admit my mistakes.

'In school "boy", was used as a term to denigrate others, color of skin didn't matter. If a black person calls another black person "boy", is that also racist?'

By your definition it's not racist, so how do you accuse someone else who obviously didn't intend the use in a racist way?

Can't help it if you can't see the difference of a white guy calling a white a boy and a white guy calling a black guy a boy. Can't fix your stupidity.

Hey, man. You're the one arguing with yourself. You had previously said skin color didn't matter. Now, you're gettin' all PC and shit.

Ok, angry racist asshole.

Still haven't explained that one.

Nice try angry fucktard.

Hey, man. You're the one arguing with yourself. You had previously said skin color didn't matter. Now, you're gettin' all PC and shit.
Where?

Nice try angry fucktard.

Where?

Just that part where you said skin color doesn't matter.

Nice try angry fucktard.

Please show me where I posted that.

carsonbogus1.png

At last night’s GOP debate presidential candidate Ben Carson lied about his connection with a Christian nutritional supplement company accused of hustling the gullible with bogus claims of miracle cures for deadly diseases.

Carson was asked about his involvement with nutritional supplement company Mannatech at the Oct. 28 Republican presidential debate hosted by CNBC in Boulder, Colo.

Moderator Carl Quintanilla asked:

There’s is a company called Mannatech, a maker of nutritional supplements, with which you had a 10-year relationship. They offered claims they could cure autism, cancer. They paid $7 million to settle a deceptive marketing lawsuit in Texas, and yet your involvement continues. Why?

Carson, a former pediatric neurosurgeon, replied:

Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society — total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product.

However, as Politifact and other outlets are reporting, Carson lied about his connection with Mannatech.

The evidence shows that Carson was paid to give speeches during events hosted by Mannatech Inc., telling how the company’s supplements helped him after a 2002 cancer diagnosis.

The National Review points out:

Carson’s interactions with Mannatech, a nutritional-supplement company based in suburban Dallas, date back to 2004, when he was a speaker at the company’s annual conferences, MannaFest and MannaQuest. He also spoke at Mannatech conferences in 2011 and 2013, and spoke about “glyconutrients” in a PBS special as recently as last year.

The Wall Street Journal notes that Carson has often made reference to a long and lucrative association with the company that he says has been good for both his career and his health.

Politifact concludes:

As far as we can tell, Carson was not a paid employee or official endorser of the product. However, his claim suggests he has no ties to Mannatech whatsoever. In reality, he got paid to deliver speeches to Mannatech and appeared in promotional videos, and he consistently delivered glowing reviews of the nutritional supplements. As a world-renowned surgeon, Carson’s opinion on health issues carries weight, and Mannatech has used Carson’s endorsement to its advantage.

We rate Carson’s claim False.

- See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...s-for-christian-company/#sthash.VdipzqDL.dpuf

It's really good to see he scares you...

He should scare you.

Why? What should I be afraid of?

It's idiots like you that get my attention...

Nice try angry fucktard.

it's already posted. Skin color according to you doesn't matter.

Nice try angry fucktard.

Please show me where I said that?

I already did. I literally just quoted it.

Sorry another out of context quote. Learn to read angry racist.

His timidity in debates and his refusal to attack the opposition is refreshing. However, in a head to head contest with Clinton, she would rip him to shreds over his lack of knowledge and experience in government.

That last bit, "lack of knowledge and experience in government" will be the fun part of the post-nomination debates regardless of who the Democratic nominee is. The main "appeal" of the Big Three Republicans is "Hi, my name is [ ], and I have absolutely no experience in the job I'm applying for."

You can't make this stuff up.
What's really disturbing is that when the "Non-professional" politician admits he has absolutely no experience and no applicable education and admits he will hire people with knowledge and experience to do the job, supporters think that's great.

I wonder what they would think if their dentist announced he went to school in real estate management instead of dentistry, never drilled a tooth, but had hired really good advisers.

The whole non- professional politician movement is insane.

it's in context. According to you, race doesn't matter when it comes to the word "boy".

Now, why is pointing out Carson's lies racist?

it's in context. According to you, race doesn't matter when it comes to the word "boy".

Now, why is pointing out Carson's lies racist?

Because disagreeing with a black person is racist. Just the way liberals told me. Are you saying liberals lied all these years?

Lots of deflection by the left going on here and lots of denial. Funny watching the game turn on them.

Well, why don't you answer my post or others instead of falsely proclaiming victory?

Quite frankly, whether Carson lies or not, I don't care. The Dems lie all the time and Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life.

If it comes down to Carson or Hillary, I'll take Carson.

Whether you are a racist or not, I don't care. I just pointed out how disagreeing with Obama got many labeled racist, you want to pretend it didn't happen. It did, I was accused, you don't like it, neither did I.
You are very unlikely to see a Carson Hillary contest. Republicans will recognize that Carson, despite his achievements in medicine lacks the most essential characteristics of a president, forcefulness, clarity, confidence, and ability to inspire others. Also, his position on gun control, price fixing in healthcare, making health insurance companies non-profits, and liberal attitudes on economic policy put him further to the left than Obama.

His timidity in debates and his refusal to attack the opposition is refreshing. However, in a head to head contest with Clinton, she would rip him to shreds over his lack of knowledge and experience in government.
Hillary couldn't rip him to shreds straight up.

She'd have to make false or misleading claims that the liberally bias moderator would then back up.....the same way they got Mitt Romney.
Hillary probably won't need to destroy him. He would do it to himself. Just ask him to explain his tax plan. I suppose his debate coaches tell him to be nice and only speak when spoken to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back