Ben Carson launching conservative 'think-tank' to provide 'common sense solutions '

I do not know if it will amount to anything, but one paragraph of his sounded good.
“We must do better than this. I miss the days when Americans fought united for freedom and justice for all — equally. I miss when compromise, compassion, and civility were not only encouraged but celebrated, where individuals accepted the consequences of their actions, when politicians pursued the public good, not just their own good,” he wrote. "

you don't usually hear such a phrase with "Ben Carson" and "think"

Show us your medical license before you talk shit about Ben Carson's cognitive abilities.

And I am not really a huge Carson fan. You've force me to defend the dead.

The man was a brain surgeon for God's sake, and you're saying he doesn't think? To tell the truth friend, you're one who isn't thinking.

" And I am not really a huge Carson fan. You've force me to defend the dead. "

The dead? Ben Carson ain't dead. You wouldn't be thinking of Johnny Carson by any chance?

Wow, what racism do we have here I wonder?

Oh, Carson is a Republican. Never mind, for a minute there I thought you were a racist.

At least the grain storage problem will be solved.

The man was a brain surgeon for God's sake, and you're saying he doesn't think? To tell the truth friend, you're one who isn't thinking.

The dead? Ben Carson ain't dead. You wouldn't be thinking of Johnny Carson by any chance?
I had Herman Cain on the brain for some reason. It's been a long day.
:laugh2:

Oh, Carson is a Republican. Never mind, for a minute there I thought you were a racist.

Amazing the level of smear with which Conservative Blacks can be attacked and no one from the Left ever thinks it’s racism. Question Obama work ethic or accomplishments and you could be subject to a reconciliation commission.

I am surprised no one is considering Carson as being a viable candidate in 2024...

He is a brilliant man and he was actually leading for awhile in the 2016 primary..

Now trumpers don't even acknowledge his existence...

Guess he doesn't pander the hate they love

I had Herman Cain on the brain for some reason. It's been a long day.
:laugh2:
Because they all look alike?

Show us your medical license before you talk shit about Ben Carson's cognitive abilities.

And I am not really a huge Carson fan. You've force me to defend the dead.

Oh dear, Ben Carson claims Joseph built the pyramids to store grain.

Amazing the level of smear with which Conservative Blacks can be attacked and no one from the Left ever thinks it’s racism. Question Obama work ethic or accomplishments and you could be subject to a reconciliation commission.

Don't know what a reconciliation commission is, but your point is well taken. "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

It's the same for conservative women, if you don't vote for the democrats then you are a traitor to your gender.

Forum List

Back