Ben Carson likens Syrian refugees to rabid dogs....

This is not a rapid dog.

Anyone needing a rope..here is one tossed to me, which I in turn toss to you. Its up to you to grab it or not.

Watch How People React as Blindfolded Muslim Men Ask for Hugs in Paris - NBC News

Watch out how the media portrays things, then make up your own mind. For example, on CNN this morning, Carol Costello was interviewing John Kasich by phone who is in favor of a 'pause' on Syrian immigration, and in the background CNN was showing a gallery of photos of only very young Syrian child refugees who came into Europe via the Med., to the exclusion of showing photos of the vast majority whom are Syrian men. That's how liberal biased media tugs at peoples' heartstrings to support the Administrations' current narrative.

Breitbart lied about this story, claiming that Syrians had been CAUGHT trying to get into the US:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/11/19/us/ap-us-syrians-us-mexico-border.html

And we are supposed to believe the N.Y. Slimes???...Oh you FOOL!

If you wish to dispute the story, post what you think is the true story, and I'll debate you from there.

Otherwise do humanity a favor and shut up.

He was clearly talking about the terrorists as rabid dogs, not the refugees. Jeez get a grip people.

This is not a rapid dog.

Anyone needing a rope..here is one tossed to me, which I in turn toss to you. Its up to you to grab it or not.

Watch How People React as Blindfolded Muslim Men Ask for Hugs in Paris - NBC News

Watch out how the media portrays things, then make up your own mind. For example, on CNN this morning, Carol Costello was interviewing John Kasich by phone who is in favor of a 'pause' on Syrian immigration, and in the background CNN was showing a gallery of photos of only very young Syrian child refugees who came into Europe via the Med., to the exclusion of showing photos of the vast majority whom are Syrian men. That's how liberal biased media tugs at peoples' heartstrings to support the Administrations' current narrative.

Breitbart lied about this story, claiming that Syrians had been CAUGHT trying to get into the US:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/11/19/us/ap-us-syrians-us-mexico-border.html

I don't carry water for Breitbart. The two Syrian families presented themselves and are probably a test case for Syrian migrants to deluge our southern border.

You people are setting new records of stupidity.

He was clearly talking about the terrorists as rabid dogs, not the refugees. Jeez get a grip people.

You mean like he was clearly using the word 'grain' to describe what went into the Pyramids because 'grain' is ancient Egyptian slang for 'dead people'?

With his extensive geographical knowledge, if elected, he'd likely bomb the hell off our Peru.

But that's okay because ... he's "nice".

You mean like he was clearly using the word 'grain' to describe what went into the Pyramids because 'grain' is ancient Egyptian slang for 'dead people'?

With his extensive geographical knowledge, if elected, he'd likely bomb the hell off our Peru.

But that's okay because ... he's "nice".

He's the Black Mesmerizer. 'Listen to my voice. Relax. You're getting very sleepy...'

This is not a rapid dog.

I don't carry water for Breitbart. The two Syrian families presented themselves and are probably a test case for Syrian migrants to deluge our southern border.

You people are setting new records of stupidity.

Even Honduras, the murder capital of Central America, put 8 muzzies in custody suspecting they were IS, and they are a bonafide 'Banana Republic'. Obamabots like you are setting the stoopid records!

It's very simple. Put the women and children in with the Mexicans. The men go into the fighting force now being assembled. Those men will be trained to be the ground forces fighting in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan .

This is not a rapid dog.

If you wish to dispute the story, post what you think is the true story, and I'll debate you from there.

Peach hit it on the head, yet YOU are soooo tied to your agenda, common sense and logic have nothing to do with you!

This is not a rapid dog.

Peach hit it on the head, yet YOU are soooo tied to your agenda, common sense and logic have nothing to do with you!

He's on his 12th set of Obie kneepads.

He's on his 12th set of Obie kneepads.

You MISSED a digit...912!

Its not our fault there are killers hiding among the Syrian refuges, sucks to be them.

There are killers hiding amongst the children of rednecks out at the gun range learning to shoot AR-15's.

Have you seen any BLOW THEMSELVES UP to kill other innocents...I have video of scum muslim terrorist children killing themselves and others, BUT please present your documentation before I post these YouTubes!

No they are coward. They drive a truck full of fertilizer into a federal building and then run. Or they take photos of themselves holding a confederate flag, then they walk into a black church and start shooting. WHY WERE THESE PEOPLE VETTED BETTER?

Its not our fault there are killers hiding among the Syrian refuges, sucks to be them.

There are killers hiding amongst the children of rednecks out at the gun range learning to shoot AR-15's.

Have you seen any BLOW THEMSELVES UP to kill other innocents...I have video of scum muslim terrorist children killing themselves and others, BUT please present your documentation before I post these YouTubes!

No they are coward. They drive a truck full of fertilizer into a federal building and then run. Or they take photos of themselves holding a confederate flag, then they walk into a black church and start shooting. WHY WERE THESE PEOPLE VETTED BETTER?
Because in McVey's case he was brainwashed by muslim terrorists....

upload_2015-11-19_19-27-7.jpeg

And a picture with a Confederate flag with a deranged white kid is ALWAYS reason to make a fool of yourself...But if you think you aren't a fool how about this... subversive

Conservative-meme-against-rainbow-flag-via-Twitter-800x430.png

Forum List

Back