Ben Carson likens Syrian refugees to rabid dogs....

12227567_882360808538177_1408139510012061769_n.jpg

Rabid dogs cannot help being rabid.
Free will may not be the argument here. I see Dr. Carson's statement and those of the other fear mongeing righties as a means to de-humanize Muslims.

The comparison of a minority group to vermin was used by the Nazis against the Jews. Dr. Carson is just updating Dr. Goebel's blue print. De-humanizing a religion through politics makes it easier to repress them as a group rather than prosecuting them as individuals for their crimes.

Trump calls for special IDs for Muslims. Another step down the path toward the real threat from within to your personal liberties and mine. Because if every American Muslim is not free, which religion might be next? If we expect the constitution to protect our rights, shouldn't America Muslims have the same expectation?

Last edited:
Republican Ben Carson compares Syrian refugees to 'rabid dogs'

He and Donald are great examples of the Best of the GOP! The gift that just keeps on giving!
The GOP has picked two nutjobs to head their party.
Free will may not be the argument here. I see Dr. Carson's statement and those of the other fear mongeing righties as a means to de-humanize Muslims.

The comparison of a minority group as vermin was used by the Nazis against the Jews. Dr. Carson is just updating Dr. Goebel's blue print. De-humanizing a religion through politics makes it easier to repress them as a group rather than prosecuting them as individuals for their crimes.

Trump calls for special IDs for Muslims. Another step down the path toward the real threat from within to your personal liberties and mine. Because if every American Muslim is not free, which religion might be next? If we expect the constitution to protect our rights, shouldn't America Muslims have the same expectation?

Were the Jews killing Nazi's. or for that matter ANY INNOCENT German citizens.... you are quite stupid trying to use that analogy, but then again, you are a subversive, so it fits your agenda!

The comparison of a minority group as vermin was used by the Nazis against the Jews. Dr. Carson is just updating Dr. Goebel's blue print. De-humanizing a religion through politics makes it easier to repress them as a group rather than prosecuting them as individuals for their crimes.

The Republican Party has now become the Fascist of the 21st Century. Donald will be your nominee and he will make you all SOOOOOO PROUD!!

GO DONALD!

He and Donald are great examples of the Best of the GOP! The gift that just keeps on giving!

Were the Jews killing Nazi's. or for that matter ANY INNOCENT German citizens.... you are quite stupid trying to use that analogy, but then again, you are a subversive, so it fits your agenda!
Do you actually believe that each and every American Muslim is a part of a terrorist organization? Would you subvert the rights of loyal America Muslims in a massive drag net operation to nab a handful of terrorist operatives? What is it about the protections provided under our constitution you admire and what parts of it would you dispense with?

Fearful times always bring out the darkest, most repressive parts of our nature. Conservatives positively live for the chance to erode personal freedoms. That does not make bloviating about de-humanizing a religion and, more to the point, innocent American citizens a proper American thing to do.

The Republican Party has now become the Fascist of the 21st Century. Donald will be your nominee and he will make you all SOOOOOO PROUD!!

GO DONALD!
Yes, and Fascist Le Pen is getting more popular in France.

Do you actually believe that each and every American Muslim is a part of a terrorist organization? Would you subvert the rights of loyal America Muslims in a massive drag net operation to nab a handful of terrorist operatives? What is it about the protections provided under our constitution you admire and what parts of it would you dispense with?

Fearful times always bring out the darkest, most repressive parts of our nature. Conservatives positively live for the chance to erode personal freedoms. That does not make bloviating about de-humanizing a religion and, more to the point, innocent American citizens a proper American thing to do.

“As the president said, if your actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking.

Care to argue with the Obumanation?

'If It Saves One Life . . .' | National Review Online

“As the president said, if your actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking.

I wonder if the "actions" Vice President Biden spoke about in 2013 had anything to do with bugging mosques, issuing special IDs, and comparing American Muslims to animals?

I wonder if the "actions" Vice President Biden spoke about in 2013 had anything to do with bugging mosques, issuing special IDs, and comparing American Muslims to animals?

Got a Youtube of that?

The GOP is rivaling the Nazi in pre-WWII. If only Muslims would all covert to Christianity, the GOP would be fine.

I dunno. I get overwhelmed by it all and fall into a deep pit of despair & mistrust. Then someone posts something and it's like a rope was tossed into the pit and I am hauled out of there and I am back into the light instead of stumbling around in the dark.
I like it up here. It's sunny. Threads like this make me feel the ground is crumbling again. Then the questions of myself start in. Which starts the procedure all over again.
Don't be such a lemming.

I dunno. I get overwhelmed by it all and fall into a deep pit of despair & mistrust. Then someone posts something and it's like a rope was tossed into the pit and I am hauled out of there and I am back into the light instead of stumbling around in the dark.
I like it up here. It's sunny. Threads like this make me feel the ground is crumbling again. Then the questions of myself start in. Which starts the procedure all over again.
Don't be such a lemming.
Don't be so close minded.

Forum List

Back