Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.
He insulted Obama at a dinner that Obama invited him to. That is absolutely the only reason you know his name.

Foreign leaders really don't have a lot of respect for this president, I don't see this as being newsworthy at all.

Carson thinks because he can stand in an operating room for 10 hours with a small crew of assistants, an anesthesiologist who is probably reading a book or wearing an iPod and a patient on the table who can't talk back, qualifies him to hold the most powerful office in the world. That's the ego of a surgeon, alright.
He was encouraged to run for president by people like me who see him for the logical genius he is and I think he'd be a great president.

Ben Carson has put his foot in his mouth many more times than he should have. He has lost credibility from people like me who was willing to give him a look. The fact remains that even giving him an out as a novice is ruined by the fact that he keeps doing it.
he............he.............he................ha.........ha.........

HeeHaw heehaw.........................lol

My Baloney has a first name........you NOT VOTE FOR HILDABEAST.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

poor wacko

How cool is it that in that entire diatribe, the would-be 'contributor' was unable to point out so much as a single inaccurate point in Doc Carson's statement.

But in fairness... it failed to do so, because Doc Carson is exactly correct.

Doc Carson used baby parts in his own research and referred patients to abortion providers. The man is a fraud through and through.

I'm sure you can come up with a good number of reliable sources to back that up with

ROFLMNAO!

There is no potential benefit from fetal tissue... the notion that Fetal cells offered some superior quality over the cells of post born dead, LONG AGO went the way of the wind.

But how adorable is it that a degenerate demands that the only cells worthy of pathological study are those of the murdered innocent.

ROFLMNAO!

I tell ya Reader... you absolutely can NOT make this crap up!

WRONG as USUAL!

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7

A) Live vaccines against rubella8:

• the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
    • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
    • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
    • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).
B) Other vaccines, also prepared using human cell lines from aborted foetuses:

• two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected h

Your claim is that the vaccines are from fetal cells. That claim is likely false as it makes no sense... as fetal cells are identical to the cells of more developed humans.

But with that said, that such would be from fetal cells, in no ways provides that cells from more advanced humans would not do the exact same thing.

But again... just to drive home the point, there is very little likelihood that any vaccine is exclusively the product of fetal cells. And again... this is because there is no advantage to such and fetal cells are in far shorter supply than those of more advanced bodies.

Odds are the idiot is citing some douche-bag (Prog) site spouting the usual nonsense.
Thanks, Doctor. You are a doctor, right?

it's hilarious watching left-wing losers call people whacky.
ever see the tirades of left-wing politicians?
cynthia mckinney?
alan grayson?

libs are losers who lie to themselves

it's hilarious watching left-wing losers call people whacky.
ever see the tirades of left-wing politicians?
cynthia mckinney?
alan grayson?

libs are losers who lie to themselves
It's what they do..........They are trying to justify their Lying ways........

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
How can Conservatives rationalize their anti-choice zealotry with the whole "Big Government" 'intrusive government' mantra?

They bitch and moan about what they perceive as a Liberal culture while demandng that their narrow template of civic morality be imposed. The Edwardians progressed from the Victorians. The Jazz Age undeniably changed civic morals due to economic prosperity. And the Sixties? Fuggidaboudit!

If the economy booms, no doubt civic morality will change again. How bittersweet for the Conservatives.

The Founders stood on the belief of Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I would think liberals who claimed to believe so much about "equality" would understand that basic fundamental right.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
I think the point of starting a thread on a subject that it implies that you have to be able to prove your case....or you're just ranting.

This is a rant thread, based on false stereotypes.

If this is all you got out of that interview.....then obviously you need Dr Carson to perform a brain-transplant on you.....because yours is worthless.

Dr Carson doesn't believe in abortion.....but he does believe that wiping it from the face of the planet isn't realistic. The form of abortion we practice in this country totally overrules the rights of the unborn. Abortion on demand is the law of the land.....and Planned Parenthood is making money hand over fist because of that. Who cares that useful human-beings lives are being snuffed out before they even get a chance to contribute to society.

Proving you are wrong with Doc Carson's own words has to sting.

"During an interview with NBC host Chuck Todd on Meet The Press on Sunday, the Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said on Sunday that believes Roe v. Wade should be overturned, and that abortions should be illegal even in cases of rape or incest. He then moved on to this delightful gem:

“Think about this. During slavery — and I know that one of those words you’re not supposed to say — but I’m saying it. During slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave, anything that they chose to do. And what if the abolitionists had said, ‘You know, I don’t believe in slavery, I think it’s wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do.’ Where would we be?”

How does any of that discredit what mudwhistle just said? I believe his post was dead on target that you are taking one small segment to formulate it to your stereotype of him because it threatens your ideological view on the subject. The fact Dr Ben Carson can be relatable with such a large number of Americans, and talk intellectually on an issue must really be irritating you, to focus so much personal attention against him on this thread.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Can you show me some of the threads you started blasting Democrats for bringing up slavery? You know, like Hillary? I know you're certainly not going to be a hypocrite about this, right?

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
How can Conservatives rationalize their anti-choice zealotry with the whole "Big Government" 'intrusive government' mantra?

They bitch and moan about what they perceive as a Liberal culture while demandng that their narrow template of civic morality be imposed. The Edwardians progressed from the Victorians. The Jazz Age undeniably changed civic morals due to economic prosperity. And the Sixties? Fuggidaboudit!

If the economy booms, no doubt civic morality will change again. How bittersweet for the Conservatives.

The Founders stood on the belief of Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I would think liberals who claimed to believe so much about "equality" would understand that basic fundamental right.
And how does that respect for liberty comport with supporting the government telling an adult gay couple, committed to one another for life, that they cannot marry? How does it comport with the government telling a woman that now that she is pregnant, regardless of whether she intended to become pregnant and regardless of her health, her body is not hers for the next nine months?

ROFLMNAO!

There is no potential benefit from fetal tissue... the notion that Fetal cells offered some superior quality over the cells of post born dead, LONG AGO went the way of the wind.

But how adorable is it that a degenerate demands that the only cells worthy of pathological study are those of the murdered innocent.

ROFLMNAO!

I tell ya Reader... you absolutely can NOT make this crap up!

WRONG as USUAL!

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7

A) Live vaccines against rubella8:

• the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
    • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
    • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
    • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).
B) Other vaccines, also prepared using human cell lines from aborted foetuses:

• two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected h

Your claim is that the vaccines are from fetal cells. That claim is likely false as it makes no sense... as fetal cells are identical to the cells of more developed humans.

But with that said, that such would be from fetal cells, in no ways provides that cells from more advanced humans would not do the exact same thing.

But again... just to drive home the point, there is very little likelihood that any vaccine is exclusively the product of fetal cells. And again... this is because there is no advantage to such and fetal cells are in far shorter supply than those of more advanced bodies.

Odds are the idiot is citing some douche-bag (Prog) site spouting the usual nonsense.
Thanks, Doctor. You are a doctor, right?
I read that article about the vaccines and low and behold it was in 1992 when they were using human tissue to cook the vaccines, that all the kids started getting autism.

He insulted Obama at a dinner that Obama invited him to. That is absolutely the only reason you know his name.

Foreign leaders really don't have a lot of respect for this president, I don't see this as being newsworthy at all.
And how many foreign leaders have to spoken to? This nation and this President are far more respected than the predecessor.

Can you show me some of the threads you started blasting Democrats for bringing up slavery? You know, like Hillary? I know you're certainly not going to be a hypocrite about this, right?
Can you show where she or other democrats did bring up slavery in manner that warrants criticism?

And how does that respect for liberty comport with supporting the government telling an adult gay couple, committed to one another for life, that they cannot marry? How does it comport with the government telling a woman that now that she is pregnant, regardless of whether she intended to become pregnant and regardless of her health, her body is not hers for the next nine months?

A woman's body is hers but it's also the babies during that nine months. And I bet if you asked it it wouldn't want to have its limbs ripped off by a vacuum nor have it's head stabbed with a pair of scissors.

We treat dogs better than we treat unborn human babies in this country. Wtf is wrong with people that they can't see how barbaric this is.

Can you show where she or other democrats did bring up slavery in manner that warrants criticism?
"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton drew criticism Tuesday for a Martin Luther King Jr. Day speech in which she told a mostly black audience at a Harlem church that Republican leaders have run the House "like a plantation."

Forum List

Back