Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

From the article:

"Asked if fetal tissue research should be banned, or if it was immoral, Carson said no."

Why would anyone ban pathological research of tissue?

ROFLMNAO!

These idiots are getting worse... and a LOT worse.

So you support aborted fetal tissue research?

1) Aborted means dead.
2)All such research involves pathology.
3)Pro-life groups want to ban this type of research.

Lol. What is stem cell research exactly? Killing human embryos to extract stem cells for... research. I hear Democrats support this kind of barbarity.

From the article:

"Asked if fetal tissue research should be banned, or if it was immoral, Carson said no."

ROFLMNAO!

1) Aborted means dead.

Lol. What is stem cell research exactly? Killing human embryos to extract stem cells for... research. I hear Democrats support this kind of barbarity.

Can embryos survive on their own?

Do you own the embryo?

Is curing illnesses such as Parkinson's disease a barbarity?

/

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.

Well.. I mean he is black, and we're only using far left logic here which goes as such

"If you attack a black person on the issues, you're racist."

You wouldn't be making threads critiquing this man if he were running as a Democrat.

Last edited:
From the article:

ROFLMNAO!

1) Aborted means dead.

Do you own the embryo?

/

Well if fetal tissue is dead, so are embryos---by your logic. Meaning the severity of the misdeeds should be equal. They should both be bad, right?

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.

Well.. I mean he is black, and we're only using far left logic here which goes as such

It looks more to me that you and Grampa have invented your own brand of logic to deflect the issue.

From the article:

ROFLMNAO!

1) Aborted means dead.

Do you own the embryo?

/

Well if fetal tissue is dead, so are embryos---by your logic. Meaning the severity of the misdeeds should be equal. They should both be bad, right?

Obviously the tissue must be ALIVE in order to help those affected by illnesses.

Carson is right, IMO, but why do you think comparing the dehumanization of slaves to the dehumanization of unborn babies is so 'stunningly ignorant'?

Carson is right, IMO, but why do you think comparing the dehumanization of slaves to the dehumanization of unborn babies is so 'stunningly ignorant'?

No I do think it is a thoughtless analogy that America could do without.

Racist much?

It looks more to me that you and Grampa have invented your own brand of logic to deflect the issue.

Looks like to me you're looking for all the dirt you can possibly dig up on Carson, even though people have been doing the same thing to Trump for months now and are failing miserably.

Anyhow, I agree with Carson. Unborn children are treated like chattel. Slaves robbed of their humanity, bought and sold on the trading block. I don't agree with the idea that abortion should be completely outlawed.

I know, I know, what about the 12 year old girl who got pregnant? Should she have to live with that kind of trauma for the rest of her life? Well, I wonder what kind of trauma would come of killing the unborn child inside of her? How about not exposing her to either of those circumstances?

There are plenty of exceptions to the rule; but this one isn't:

A perfectly healthy woman who has conceived a child through the process of consensual sexual intercourse with another man.

Provided

A) Her health isn't compromised at any time before childbirth,

B) She's over 18,

C) Hasn't been raped or,

D) Did not willingly agree to or engage in the act of incest

She should be made to carry the child to term. Abortion in these circumstances should be illegal.

I think that covers all the bases.

Last edited:
Obviously the tissue must be ALIVE in order to help those affected by illnesses.

So, human embryos are alive then? Doesn't that throw the whole "a fetus isn't a human life" thing out the window? Wouldn't that also imply that "dead" fetal tissue came from something that was alive before?

Last edited:

Racist much?

Looks like to me you're looking for all the dirt you can possibly dig up on Carson, even though people have been doing the same thing to Trump for months now and are failing miserably.

Anyhow, I agree with Carson. Unborn children are treated like chattel. Slaves robbed of their humanity, bought and sold on the trading block. I don't agree with the idea that abortion should be completely outlawed.

I know, I know, what about the 12 year old girl who got pregnant? Should she have to live with that kind of trauma for the rest of her life? Well, I wonder what kind of trauma would come of killing the unborn child inside of her? How about not exposing her to either of those circumstances?

There are plenty of exceptions to the rule; but this one isn't:

A perfectly healthy woman who has conceived a child through the process of consensual sexual intercourse with another man.

Provided

A) Her health isn't compromised at any time before childbirth,

B) She's over 18,

C) Hasn't been raped or,

D) Did not willingly agree to or engage in the act of incest

She should be made to carry the child to term. Abortion in these circumstances should be illegal.

I think that covers all the bases.

In my view it's a woman's choice period. Not my business, not your business, and absolutely not the government's business. The simple fact that making abortion illegal will just force women to do it the old way, in a back alley, at a friends with no medical supervision, at an abortionist in unclean facilities and people will die just like they did before and that will be on the conscience of the moralists who think they know what's best for women.

and absolutely not the government's business.

So, let me ask you this.

You want government to stay out of the decision of a woman regarding abortion, but you want the government to make sure the woman has the right to make that decision.

So, how have you abolished government from that decision.

The simple fact that making abortion illegal will just force women to do it the old way, in a back alley, at a friends with no medical supervision, at an abortionist in unclean facilities and people will die just like they did before and that will be on the conscience of the moralists who think they know what's best for women.

A gigantic slippery slope argument. Fearmongering.

And what is a "moralist?"

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.

i agree why do libs support abortion- and for that woman to carry the fact she killed an innocent unborn child for life.

Uncle Ferd says it's a good thing Carson ain't gay...

... or he'd be fruitier than a nut cake.

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.

I like how the left blows that up as if that's the overall conclusion behind the vast majority of abortions in this country. On the contrary, I find it heartless that people could so easily dispose of a life, and view an unborn child as nothing more that an unfortunate inconvenience. To even think of a human being in those terms is cold.

Last edited:
That is the seriously devout for ya!:alcoholic:

Since so many of their beliefs are not at all what Jesus preached/taught, I don't believe that fundies are actually christians. He just belongs to The Nutter Cult.

I don't believe Jesus preached abortions, nor are there any scriptures that advocate we should push our problems on the government to solve so the "individual" can give it to someone other than himself to have to confront and deal with.

The OP is typical of the left's campaign style..............It's what they do.............

They demand no one question Obama or they are Racist.........
But when the Black Man is a Conservative, the Rules no longer apply.

They are scum.............and are Racist by their own rules of engagement.........

Their candidate is a Habitual Liar.........started the Lying an unethical behavior as far back as Watergate.............It's what they are.

The OP is typical of the left's campaign style..............It's what they do.............

They demand no one question Obama or they are Racist.........
But when the Black Man is a Conservative, the Rules no longer apply.

They are scum.............and are Racist by their own rules of engagement.........

Their candidate is a Habitual Liar.........started the Lying an unethical behavior as far back as Watergate.............It's what they are.

Well they certainly don't practice what they preach, if that individual has an (R) next to their name.

It's sort of stunning, the things this guy says. But actually, surgeon doesn't equal intelligent. Surgeons even refer to themselves as the jocks, compared to the geeks in medicine, which are endocrinologists, pathologists, oncologists, etc. Surgeons are glorified organic mechanics. I had a b'friend for many years who was/is a head and neck oncological surgeon. I didn't know that neurosurgeons have to have a head/neck guy get them to the patient's brain. They are only good to go once the path has been made clear.

Specializing in brain surgery doesn't make you smarter than a cardiac surgeon or an orthopedic surgeon, it just SOUNDS smarter. And this Carson idiot proves my points above.

Neither did calling yourself a community organizer prove you can be a great leader.

i realize, idiot, that you arent running for president; but you are the last person that should be calling anybody crazy or nuttier than a fruticake.

Forum List

Back