Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

That you do not see the relevance to this statement is no surprise, you pick the most unlikely of scenarios to defend Roe vs Wade...

He makes the simplest comparison that has and still is a problem in todays society and you ignore the obvious...

No, your bigotry is 'gross,' but it's your right to be 'gross.'

The ABSOLUTE COOLEST THING about the use of the word "bigot", is that such is a profound demonstration of bigotry.

This is of course lost on the Intellectually Less Fortunate..., as they're idiots and a paradox is well beyond their limited means to reason.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

That you do not see the relevance to this statement is no surprise, you pick the most unlikely of scenarios to defend Roe vs Wade...

He makes the simplest comparison that has and still is a problem in todays society and you ignore the obvious...

That's what one should reasonably expect from an idiot. But hey... it does the best it can.

Abortion is legal and always will be. Want one? Get one. And pay for it somehow.

People suffer trauma everyday. There are many kinds of trauma, from car accidents to being attacked. Many times, the car accidents and attacks are the fault of illegal aliens, but that's another thread.

Just because some don't wish to pay for the left's pet projects, in this case that would be population control, doesn't make one insensitive. The left wants abortions paid for by taxpayers and will make all kinds of crazy accusations when others disagree.

People get hurt or sick and end up paying a good portion of the bill themselves even though it's all healthcare. Thanks to Obamacare, some pay out of pocket for everything on top of outrageous premiums each month because of sky high deductibles. For many, it's far worse than it was before Obamacare. Now if you can't afford insurance, you pay fines for not having enough money. And Pelosi wants jail time if you don't pay the fines. That's the equivalence of debtor's prisons. Yay, Dems, for bringing that back.

Cry a river over abortion all you want, but people suffer from far worse and they just pay for it themselves.

The guy is scary
What's scary is Carson's ignorance and stupidity are representative of most on the social right.

Reader, note that all you ever see from these creatures is the accusation... NEVER any actual substance which in ANY way so much as speaks to ignorance or stupidity... outside of the posts from the progs of course.

You must have a very low opinion of people if you think they are your equal.

So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
He's not heartless. 12 year olds should not be fucking. And if they are raped that would fall under the category of "risk of life to mother" cuz 12 year olds shouldn't be having babies either.

So a 12 year old having sex should be forced to become a mother and be reminded of that mistake for life?
No 12 years shouldn't be having babies and I'm sure it would be a risk to her life.
Many things 'shouldn't' happen, but they do.

And families have the right to decide to do what's for the child and its family absent unwarranted interference from government.

Carson is representative of social conservatives who seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

I think much more of mankind than you must. The comparison is pitiful and far below what the goodness in the man represents.

You want people that promote promiscuity? This is where Democrats always have an advantage because you people have no long term memory

WTpage1.gif

LOL! Thank you... I forgot one...

Bawney Fwank.

Which of course was at the TOP of that pile ya cited above, as he was running a queer whorehouse out of his apartment.

No doubt he was involved, but it was a Republican pickadildo all around.

No... it was Bawney Fwank... the article you're reading was in response to Fwank being busted... deflecting from that to the Progs in the GOP tapping hooker ass.

It's the same tactic Gilligan uses, wherein it justifies its pursuit of children for sexual gratification, through "Republicans" refusal to charge women with Murder for their having murdered their pre-born child.

Oh! so I should just disregard how the Washington Times article mentions key officials in the Reagan and Bush administrations?
So if you're a 12 yr old child who got pregnant via insist...you're fucked. Your kid may be "people who have led very useful lives who were the result of rape or incest" but your life is irrelevant.

I cannot imagine someone so heartless that they would compel someone to carry a trauma for life. It makes no sense to me at all.
He's not heartless. 12 year olds should not be fucking. And if they are raped that would fall under the category of "risk of life to mother" cuz 12 year olds shouldn't be having babies either.

So a 12 year old having sex should be forced to become a mother and be reminded of that mistake for life?
No 12 years shouldn't be having babies and I'm sure it would be a risk to her life.

And families have the right to decide to do what's for the child and its family absent unwarranted interference from government.

Carson is representative of social conservatives who seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

i don't think that's what he's doing. Abortion has become a horror. Not only do they want taxpayers to pay for it they actually kill babies now that could live outside the womb by stabbing them in the head. I can't accept that.

They do have the choice, but don't have a right to force others to pay for it.

Meanwhile, no one really has a choice regarding their health insurance.

And what species of reasoning is promoting 12 year olds engaging sex, thus promoting 12 year olds having babies?

Reader, just ask yourself... is the recognition of, respect for and adherence to the laws of God promoting sexual promiscuity? Or is it more likely that the rejection of the laws of God would promote sexual promiscuity and consequently the impregnation of 12 year old girls.

If the choice comes don to Hillary or Carson, I'll take the Carson nutter over the Hillary nutter.

There's absolutely nothing about outlawing the murder of the innocent pre-born that in ANY WAY requires the government to grow, in the SLIGHTEST!

The suggestion that such is the case is as absurd as it is foolish.

Reader, note that all you ever see from these creatures is the accusation... NEVER any actual substance which in ANY way so much as speaks to ignorance or stupidity... outside of the posts from the progs of course.

WRONG AGAIN....
Come on Son, I have proved you wrong 2 times, and you come back with this..

Face it, Carson is a medical professional who has used aborted fetuses directly or indirectly.
Each one of us have benefited from the vaccines with aborted fetuses knowingly / unknowingly.
You just want to ignore the facts.

No. It means you should stop having sex with twelve year olds so they don't get pregnant or teaching them to respect themselves so they aren't in a position ever have sex at their age.

What kind of whacked out parenting are you conducting?

First don't accuse me of having sex with children. I will hunt you down and confront you to your face. It should be fairly self explanatory that carrying a child at 12 years old is tough enough but to make them endure motherhood in place of childhood, is cruel beyond human compassion.

Avatar4321 also accused me of pedophilia. OF COURSE, he got away with it. Just as he will get away with it this time and every other time he does it.

Beyond that, its utterly stupid of him to say they just shouldn't get pregnant. As though that addresses anything at all.

I won't put up with it.

No. It means you should stop having sex with twelve year olds so they don't get pregnant or teaching them to respect themselves so they aren't in a position ever have sex at their age.

What kind of whacked out parenting are you conducting?

First don't accuse me of having sex with children. I will hunt you down and confront you to your face. It should be fairly self explanatory that carrying a child at 12 years old is tough enough but to make them endure motherhood in place of childhood, is cruel beyond human compassion.

Avatar4321 also accused me of pedophilia. OF COURSE, he got away with it. Just as he will get away with it this time and every other time he does it.

Beyond that, its utterly stupid of him to say they just shouldn't get pregnant. As though that addresses anything at all.

If they don't get pregnant do they have to worry about abortion?

But they do. Reality. Get used to it.

WRONG AGAIN....
Come on Son, I have proved you wrong 2 times,...

ROFLMNAO!

I say it here... and it COMES OUT ^THERE!^.

You keep ROFLMNAO, you're going to break your pencil neck.

Ben Carson's own words.

"Today I was accused by the press as having done research on fetal tissue. It simply is not true. The study they distributed by an anonymous source was done in 1992. The study was about tumors. I won’t bore you with the science. There were four doctors’ names on the study. One was mine. I spent my life studying brain tumors and removing them. My only involvement in this study was supplying tumors that I had removed from my patients. Those tissue samples were compared to other tissue samples under a microscope. Pathologists do this work to gain clues about tumors.

I, nor any of the doctors involved with this study, had anything to do with abortion or what Planned Parenthood has been doing. Research hospitals across the country have microscope slides of all kinds of tissue to compare and contrast. The fetal tissue that was viewed in this study by others was not collected for this study."

Ben Carson: Accusation I Used Aborted Babies in Research is a False Left-Wing Media Attack

OH--I hope this is true.
Because that other article just did not match up with the guy!!

Forum List

Back