Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

No. It means you should stop having sex with twelve year olds so they don't get pregnant or teaching them to respect themselves so they aren't in a position ever have sex at their age.

What kind of whacked out parenting are you conducting?

First don't accuse me of having sex with children. I will hunt you down and confront you to your face. It should be fairly self explanatory that carrying a child at 12 years old is tough enough but to make them endure motherhood in place of childhood, is cruel beyond human compassion.

You couldn't hunt down anyone. You'd have to get out of the house and face the world.

Why are you thinking about sex with 12 year olds so much? Why do you think killing children is appropriate in any condition? If you are so concerned about traumatizing rape victims why are to so eager to traumatizing them again by telling them need to kill their child?

I think the preoccupation is all yours. I don't think about sex with 12 year olds, you however have mentioned it twice.

In response to you bringing it up multiple times. You are the one making the argument that we need abortion to kill the children of 12 year old girls. People don't think about 12 year olds getting pregnant because they don't think about 12 year olds having sex. Yet this is something you've actually been passionate about. You aren't passionate about something you don't think about.

You're drowning in silliness. I support children being children not forced to become mothers and providers before their childhood is over. The only person focusing on sex is yourself.

ROFLMNAO!

Please name those who are demanding that little girls be raped... and forced to bear the conceived child.

To help you through this I will name those who promote promiscuity, train children in sexual behavior, pass laws that provide for contraceptives and abortion for children, who are advocating the freeing of Children to be given the RIGHT to sexual consent:

barak obama
hillary clinton
bernie sanders
joe biden
nancy pelosi
harry reid
the five justices of the Supreme Federal Legislators that recently licensed Degeneracy
the entire membership of NAMBLA and those of the 63 other advocacy groups comprised entirely of Leftists, who seek to legalize the adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification.

ROFLMNAO!

There is no potential benefit from fetal tissue... the notion that Fetal cells offered some superior quality over the cells of post born dead, LONG AGO went the way of the wind.

But how adorable is it that a degenerate demands that the only cells worthy of pathological study are those of the murdered innocent.

ROFLMNAO!

I tell ya Reader... you absolutely can NOT make this crap up!

WRONG as USUAL!

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7

A) Live vaccines against rubella8:

• the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
    • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
    • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
    • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).
B) Other vaccines, also prepared using human cell lines from aborted foetuses:

• two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected h

From the article:

"Asked if fetal tissue research should be banned, or if it was immoral, Carson said no."

OK--he does not understand why pro-lifers are against it. Or he does and have an argument that undermines most pro-lifers argument against fetal tissue research.

Maybe I need to read more?

From article:

""....If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."

Asked if Planned Parenthood should cease its fetal tissue distribution, Carson demurred. He still favored defunding the group, but would not call for the end of fetal tissue research so long as the fetal tissue was available."

In other words, If you happen to discover a dead fetus somewhere, it is ok to remove tissue from it.

PP only need to do is send the aborted fetus to another organization, and that organization can remove tissue from the fetus for research.

HEY--this is no different than PP removing tissue from an aborted fetus!! All that happened is that you added a middle man!!:eek:

Your deflecting, who pays??

That's absolutely not a deflection. Why do you allow women with abortions to get away with it without penalty. I thought this subject was of paramount importance.
Still a deflection, no matter what side anyone is on... Who pays the ultimate price for an abortion??

Clue: certainly not the ones living after it is all said and done...

Exactly that's exactly why I asked the question. Why is a murderer given a pass?

Somehow I doubt you were asking this when Clinton was being questioned about benghazi

That would be pertinent if the incompetent Republicans actually came up with anything. But they haven't after eight investigations and almost $5million spent just for this one.
Not 5 million. The numbers they are floating are not valid. Notice words like maybe and might.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
Racist much?
Not a single racist thought in that story.
Bigot
Idiot

I think you're an excellent example that God has a wonderful sense of humor.
I agree!

Lol

Your panties are so wadded up you're insulting yourself now....

ROFLMNAO!

There is no potential benefit from fetal tissue... the notion that Fetal cells offered some superior quality over the cells of post born dead, LONG AGO went the way of the wind.

But how adorable is it that a degenerate demands that the only cells worthy of pathological study are those of the murdered innocent.

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7

• the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
    • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
    • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
    • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).

• two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected h
I'd like to read the link to this please.

"Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion"

Which fails as a false comparison fallacy – one having nothing to do with the other.

This sort of ignorance and demagoguery might play well to Carson's fellow conservatives on the ridiculous right, but the majority of the American people don't buy into this nonsense and hostility to privacy rights.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it.."

Carson is truly a ridiculous rightwing idiot.
No he's not. He knows that you and the media are just waiting to misquote him.

I won't put up with it.
Avatar4321 also accused me of pedophilia. OF COURSE, he got away with it. Just as he will get away with it this time and every other time he does it.

Beyond that, its utterly stupid of him to say they just shouldn't get pregnant. As though that addresses anything at all.

If they don't get pregnant do they have to worry about abortion?

But RW hypocrites like you are against birth control and sex education. Then you're against helping poor single mothers.

Being good "christians" and all, you WANT them to get pregnant so you can force them to bear their rapist's baby and then punish them and their child.

Scummy RWs like you even demand that rapists have access to the children resulting from their rape.

There is no end to the horrors you want to perpetrate on innocent children.
Is it the child's fault?? That being the one to pay the ultimate price of someone else's fu#% up??
So if abortion was banned for all females 13 and over you're okay with that. It protects the children.
Just asking the question, who pays the price in an abortion... Ultimately??
First don't accuse me of having sex with children. I will hunt you down and confront you to your face. It should be fairly self explanatory that carrying a child at 12 years old is tough enough but to make them endure motherhood in place of childhood, is cruel beyond human compassion.

You couldn't hunt down anyone. You'd have to get out of the house and face the world.

Why are you thinking about sex with 12 year olds so much? Why do you think killing children is appropriate in any condition? If you are so concerned about traumatizing rape victims why are to so eager to traumatizing them again by telling them need to kill their child?

I think the preoccupation is all yours. I don't think about sex with 12 year olds, you however have mentioned it twice.

In response to you bringing it up multiple times. You are the one making the argument that we need abortion to kill the children of 12 year old girls. People don't think about 12 year olds getting pregnant because they don't think about 12 year olds having sex. Yet this is something you've actually been passionate about. You aren't passionate about something you don't think about.

You're drowning in silliness. I support children being children not forced to become mothers and providers before their childhood is over. The only person focusing on sex is yourself.

ROFLMNAO!

Please name those who are demanding that little girls be raped... and forced to bear the conceived child.

To help you through this I will name those who promote promiscuity, train children in sexual behavior, pass laws that provide for contraceptives and abortion for children, who are advocating the freeing of Children to be given the RIGHT to sexual consent:

barak obama
hillary clinton
bernie sanders
joe biden
nancy pelosi
harry reid
the five justices of the Supreme Federal Legislators that recently licensed Degeneracy
the entire membership of NAMBLA and those of the 63 other advocacy groups comprised entirely of Leftists, who seek to legalize the adult pursuit of children for sexual gratification.

You want people that promote promiscuity? This is where Democrats always have an advantage because you people have no long term memory

WTpage1.gif

"Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion"

Which fails as a false comparison fallacy ...

There is no comparison... there are however precise root causes... and each in the two relevant circumstances are identical.

For a person that so consistently cites logical laws, you are without question the most ignorant of such laws as anyone I've encountered in 25 years of debate on the interwebz.

You truly are worthless... on every conceivable level.

From the article:

"Asked if fetal tissue research should be banned, or if it was immoral, Carson said no."

OK--he does not understand why pro-lifers are against it. Or he does and have an argument that undermines most pro-lifers argument against fetal tissue research.

Maybe I need to read more?

From article:

""....If you’re killing babies and taking the tissue, that’s a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it."

Asked if Planned Parenthood should cease its fetal tissue distribution, Carson demurred. He still favored defunding the group, but would not call for the end of fetal tissue research so long as the fetal tissue was available."

In other words, If you happen to discover a dead fetus somewhere, it is ok to remove tissue from it.

PP only need to do is send the aborted fetus to another organization, and that organization can remove tissue from the fetus for research.

HEY--this is no different than PP removing tissue from an aborted fetus!! All that happened is that you added a middle man!!:eek:

Win! He really raises eyebrows doesn't he.
You have to read this too..

Vaccines, Abortion & Fetal Tissue

People of all views get these vaccines...

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

Your claim is that the vaccines are from fetal cells. That claim is likely false as it makes no sense... as fetal cells are identical to the cells of more developed humans.

But with that said, that such would be from fetal cells, in no ways provides that cells from more advanced humans would not do the exact same thing.

But again... just to drive home the point, there is very little likelihood that any vaccine is exclusively the product of fetal cells. And again... this is because there is no advantage to such and fetal cells are in far shorter supply than those of more advanced bodies.

Odds are the idiot is citing some douche-bag (Prog) site spouting the usual nonsense.

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

Your claim is that the vaccines are from fetal cells. That claim is likely false as it makes no sense... as fetal cells are identical to the cells of more developed humans.

But with that said, that such would be from fetal cells, in no ways provides that cells from more advanced humans would not do the exact same thing.

But again... just to drive home the point, there is very little likelihood that any vaccine is exclusively the product of fetal cells. And again... this is because there is no advantage to such and fetal cells are in far shorter supply than those of more advanced bodies.

Odds are the idiot is citing some douche-bag (Prog) site spouting the usual nonsense.

Great response. No! No! No! but I'll get to evidence later (if I can find it)

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

Sorry I thought I had a link
Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived  From Aborted Human Fetuses
Here are some more good reads..
Human Protein and DNA in Vaccines

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

Its Keyes. He consider his personal opinion to be irrefutable evidence. So in his mind, your claims were objectively disproven the moment he disagreed.

You want people that promote promiscuity? This is where Democrats always have an advantage because you people have no long term memory

WTpage1.gif

LOL! Thank you... I forgot one...

Bawney Fwank.

Which of course was at the TOP of that pile ya cited above, as he was running a queer whorehouse out of his apartment.

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

Its Keyes. He consider his personal opinion to be irrefutable evidence. So in his mind, your claims were objectively disproven the moment he disagreed.

Thank you Skylar... Nothing says "Concession" like the vapid appeal to authority... and I want you to know, that your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

Sorry I thought I had a link
Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived From Aborted Human Fetuses
Here are some more good reads..
Human Protein and DNA in Vaccines

ROFL... Meaning it can't sustain its point.

LOL! Color me SHOCKED!

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
That's exactly what was going on....until the South decided to start something it couldn't finish.

Forum List

Back