Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

ROFLMNAO!

There is no potential benefit from fetal tissue... the notion that Fetal cells offered some superior quality over the cells of post born dead, LONG AGO went the way of the wind.

But how adorable is it that a degenerate demands that the only cells worthy of pathological study are those of the murdered innocent.

ROFLMNAO!

I tell ya Reader... you absolutely can NOT make this crap up!

WRONG as USUAL!

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7

A) Live vaccines against rubella8:

• the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
    • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
    • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
    • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).
B) Other vaccines, also prepared using human cell lines from aborted foetuses:

• two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected h

Your claim is that the vaccines are from fetal cells. That claim is likely false as it makes no sense... as fetal cells are identical to the cells of more developed humans.

But with that said, that such would be from fetal cells, in no ways provides that cells from more advanced humans would not do the exact same thing.

But again... just to drive home the point, there is very little likelihood that any vaccine is exclusively the product of fetal cells. And again... this is because there is no advantage to such and fetal cells are in far shorter supply than those of more advanced bodies.

Odds are the idiot is citing some douche-bag (Prog) site spouting the usual nonsense.

Great response. No! No! No! but I'll get to evidence later (if I can find it)

Its Keyes. He consider his personal opinion to be irrefutable evidence. So in his mind, your claims were objectively disproven the moment he disagreed.

Thank you Skylar... Nothing says "Concession" like the vapid appeal to authority... and I want you to know, that your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I just know the difference between subjective opinion and objective evidence. You equate them, offering any opinion you have as objective fact. Which is why you keep failing, my little relativist.

And thus your tell; your bizarre 'declaration of victory'..... just before you run.

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.
I called Obama a rotten human being & got called a racist for it.
If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it
Who called you that? Was it Nuhuh?

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Racist much?

I called Ben Carson nuttier than a fruitcake. I don't think that is a racist statement, you do. Perhaps you can enlighten me how you came to that conclusion.
If you dumbfucks are gonna dish it don't whine like little bitches when you receive it

Oh, so you have no logical reason, just revenge. Gotcha.
Yup. Don't like it? Whine about it some more faggot
So...you accept that when you were called a racist, it was the appropriate thing to do. Gotcha.

You want people that promote promiscuity? This is where Democrats always have an advantage because you people have no long term memory

WTpage1.gif

LOL! Thank you... I forgot one...

Bawney Fwank.

Which of course was at the TOP of that pile ya cited above, as he was running a queer whorehouse out of his apartment.

No doubt he was involved, but it was a Republican pickadildo all around.

Racist much?

My favorite carpet muncher! Hi dear!

Racist much?

"Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones." Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

We still like you grampa, but your fellow righties might throw you out with the trash.

You want people that promote promiscuity? This is where Democrats always have an advantage because you people have no long term memory

WTpage1.gif

Bawney Fwank.

Which of course was at the TOP of that pile ya cited above, as he was running a queer whorehouse out of his apartment.

No... it was Bawney Fwank... the article you're reading was in response to Fwank being busted... deflecting from that to the Progs in the GOP tapping hooker ass.

It's the same tactic Gilligan uses, wherein it justifies its pursuit of children for sexual gratification, through "Republicans" refusal to charge women with Murder for their having murdered their pre-born child.

"LOOK! Republicans do it too!" And it's true, the Progs in the GOP do it too... . Which is why we; the Americans, are working so hard to remove the Progs from the GOP!

Last edited:

WTpage1.gif

Bawney Fwank.

No... it was Bawney Fwank... the article you're reading was in response to Fwank being busted... deflecting from that to the Progs in the GOP tapping hooker ass.

It's the same tactic Gilligan uses, wherein it justifies its pursuit of children for sexual gratification, through "Republicans" refusal to charge women with Murder for their having murdered their pre-born child.

Oh! so I should just disregard how the Washington Times article mentions key officials in the Reagan and Bush administrations?

ROFLMNAO!

There is no potential benefit from fetal tissue... the notion that Fetal cells offered some superior quality over the cells of post born dead, LONG AGO went the way of the wind.

But how adorable is it that a degenerate demands that the only cells worthy of pathological study are those of the murdered innocent.

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

The vaccines that are incriminated today as using human cell lines from aborted foetuses, WI-38 and MRC-5, are the following:7

• the monovalent vaccines against rubella Meruvax®!! (Merck) (U.S.), Rudivax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Ervevax® (RA 27/3) (GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium);
    • the combined vaccine MR against rubella and measles, commercialized with the name of M-R-VAX® (Merck, US) and Rudi-Rouvax® (AVP, France);
    • the combined vaccine against rubella and mumps marketed under the name of Biavax®!! (Merck, U.S.),
    • the combined vaccine MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) against rubella, mumps and measles, marketed under the name of M-M-R® II (Merck, US), R.O.R.®, Trimovax® (Sanofi Pasteur, Fr.), and Priorix® (GlaxoSmithKline UK).

• two vaccines against hepatitis A, one produced by Merck (VAQTA), the other one produced by GlaxoSmithKline (HAVRIX), both of them being prepared using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against chicken pox, Varivax®, produced by Merck using WI-38 and MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against poliomyelitis, the inactivated polio virus vaccine Poliovax® (Aventis-Pasteur, Fr.) using MRC-5;
    • one vaccine against rabies, Imovax®, produced by Aventis Pasteur, harvested from infected h
I'd like to read the link to this please.

Sorry I thought I had a link
Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived From Aborted Human Fetuses
Here are some more good reads..
Vaccines, Abortion & Fetal Tissue
Human Protein and DNA in Vaccines
This is interesting.

"Ratajczak also says an additional increased spike in autism occurred in 1995 when chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue."

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

WRONG as USUAL!

I'd like to read the link to this please.

Sorry I thought I had a link
Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived From Aborted Human Fetuses
Here are some more good reads..
Vaccines, Abortion & Fetal Tissue
Human Protein and DNA in Vaccines
This is interesting.

"Ratajczak also says an additional increased spike in autism occurred in 1995 when chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue."

I thought the autism connection to vaccines was debunked?

Racist much?
Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Pointing out Carson's ignorance and stupidity is not 'racism,' it's pointing out the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right, regardless of race.

Racist much?

"Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones." Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

We still like you grampa, but your fellow righties might throw you out with the trash.
Faggots are gross but it's their right to be gross.

Pointing out Carson's ignorance and stupidity is not 'racism,' it's pointing out the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right, regardless of race.

ROFLMNAO!

What a great point that would be, IF one of you have pointed to anything of the kind.

All you've managed to do is to post a litany of lies distortions and logically invalid conclusions.

Faggots are gross but it's their right to be gross.
No, your bigotry is 'gross,' but it's your right to be 'gross.'

^ Racist
^Liar.

Forum List

Back