Ben Carson: Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

What order to the universe? It seems to be in constant chaos.

Then you aren't paying attention. Just look at yourself in the mirror. You are a very complex system of order.

Yeah, I'm fucking deteriorating! What's up with that? What's up with asteroids and meteorites hitting earth? What's up with black holes and planets coming and going?

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.

They are too inbred to understand science, good luck trying to reason with them on scientific facts, better luck talking to a dog or cat

Does anyone else find it at all amusing that guno is criticizing a master surgeon, who is not only skilled in knowledge and ability in his field, but pioneered new medical techniques as someone who is too stupid to understand science?

The disconnect is quite astounding
Yes Ben's is astounding
As fabulous as his acomplisments are they don't qualify him for president.

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.

They are too inbred to understand science, good luck trying to reason with them on scientific facts, better luck talking to a dog or cat

Does anyone else find it at all amusing that guno is criticizing a master surgeon, who is not only skilled in knowledge and ability in his field, but pioneered new medical techniques as someone who is too stupid to understand science?

Actually, I think Rain Man Carson is an idiot savant.

Here is what I find interesting... Evolution as a theory has literally billions upon billions of collected bones from even thousands of years ago... Past that you can actually see the process of evolution in a single mother fucking generation of any species including humans. Yet these same people who would like to claim there is simply "not enough evidence!!!" place their belief in a book that has actually ZERO fucking evidence to back it up outside of words that have been translated many fucking times....

Take your pick on what you would like to believe, I won't judge you... Ok, I might a little. But lets face it, the gawd believers who are not supposed to judge, in fact judge more than any evolutionist alive.

It's sad that the infection of idiotic religious nutbags are so prevalent in the Republican party, it surly has eroded the party from what it could have been.

Billions upon billions? Exaggerate much?

it was ok though for Barry to sit in church with rev wright spewing his crazy racist beliefs for twenty years though?

which has zero to do with anything.

but thanks for trolling by

And the theory of evolution has to do with being president because?
we prefer President who believe in Science ...I am just saying ...giving a nuclear suitcase to a Religious bag of filberts who believes in "Armageddon" is not smart...

Then you aren't paying attention. Just look at yourself in the mirror. You are a very complex system of order.

Yeah, I'm fucking deteriorating! What's up with that? What's up with asteroids and meteorites hitting earth? What's up with black holes and planets coming and going?

See there was an event called the Fall that cause decay to enter our bodies.

This is why we need an atonement to restore the original order.

Neither decay nor restoration would be possible without that original order.

I do not believe that ....so sorry

Yes Ben's is astounding
As fabulous as his acomplisments are they don't qualify him for president.

Because he disagrees with you on your pet subject?

His character, skills, and accomplishments make him far more qualified than most candidates in this race. Most particularly the one whose only accomplishment is marrying the former president.

it was ok though for Barry to sit in church with rev wright spewing his crazy racist beliefs for twenty years though?

we prefer President who believe in Science ...I am just saying ...giving a nuclear suitcase to a Religious bag of filberts who believes in "Armageddon" is not smart...

If you truly believed that, you'd be leading the campaign for Dr Carson because he has demonstrated time and time again an advanced understanding of the sciences.

But because he questions your dogma he somehow doesn't know anything about science?

If you truly believed that, you'd be leading the campaign for Dr Carson because he has demonstrated time and time again an advanced understanding of the sciences.

But because he questions your dogma he somehow doesn't know anything about science?
Its not that its that he is a Religious fanatic

Duh, because it affects their judgement and policies!

Name one policy the theory of evolution affects.
Commitment to Science instead of mumbo jumbo

I do not believe that ....so sorry

Your lack of belief doesn't change the fact that organized systems exist all around us. Or that decay is occurring.

For me watching RWingers deny evolution is also hilarious...

However the same is true when discussing political theory of social structure with Left wingers who channel an equal amount of religious faith and believe in central banking and social programs to "help people". Both are incredibly ignorant.

Just think of that when you rant on how we should try once again promote programs that always have and always will lead to the deaths of millions and the fall of societies. It's almost like you deny evolution by believing in a book some idiotic economist wrote to control the masses.

Yeah, social programs do not help. All those people on Medicaid do not need it. Lets get rid of the social program that provides medicaid and medicare--IT HELPS NO ONE!

That is what a right winger is saying. No, I did not make this up. Makes you want to ask, what is his definiion of 'help'?

Forum List

Back