🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

Surgeons always think they are God..........

Seems like the problem you have with him is that he doesn't think he is God. He acknowledges His maker in all things.
He denies evolution, knows little about vaccines, compares obamacare to slavery..

A doctor knows little.about vaccines?

And Obama care is slavery.
Donald Trump Spouts Dangerous Anti-Vaccine Nonsense. Ben Carson's Response Is Worse.
Obamacare is slavery? :happy-1::happy-1::haha:

If someone can compel you to labor for something against your will, it's by definition slavery.

That's the problem with the democrat platforms. It's all about compelling someone else to pay for what you want.
Then by your standards every country on earth is conducting slavery. :haha:

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.
Everyone knows evolution is a fact.

“I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary, and it has become what is scientifically, politically correct.”

In a speech delivered in 2012, Ben Carson said the big bang theory was part of the “fairy tales” pushed by “high-faluting scientists” as a story of creation.

Similarly, Carson, a noted creationist, said he believed the theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil.

“Now what about the big bang theory,” said Carson at speech to fellow Seventh-day Adventists titled “Celebration of Creation,” about the theory for the origin of the universe.

“I find the big bang, really quite fascinating. I mean, here you have all these high-faluting scientists and they’re saying it was this gigantic explosion and everything came into perfect order. Now these are the same scientists that go around touting the second law of thermodynamics, which is entropy, which says that things move toward a state of disorganization.

“So now you’re gonna have this big explosion and everything becomes perfectly organized and when you ask them about it they say, ‘Well we can explain this, based on probability theory because if there’s enough big explosions, over a long period of time, billions and billions of years, one of them will be the perfect explosion,” continued Carson. “So I say what you’re telling me is if I blow a hurricane through a junkyard enough times over billions and billions of years, eventually after one of those hurricanes there will be a 747 fully loaded and ready to fly.”

Carson added that he believed the big bang was “even more ridiculous” because there is order to the universe.

“Well, I mean, it’s even more ridiculous than that ‘cause our solar system, not to mention the universe outside of that, is extraordinarily well organized, to the point where we can predict 70 years away when a comet is coming,” he said. “Now that type of organization to just come out of an explosion? I mean, you want to talk about fairy tales, that is amazing.”

Later, Carson said he personally believed Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil.

“I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary, and it has become what is scientifically, politically correct,” said Carson.

“Amazingly, there are a significant number of scientists who do not believe it but they’re afraid to say anything,” Carson added, saying he would be writing a book, “The Organ of Species,” that shows how the organs of the body refute evolution.

Ben Carson: Big Bang A Fairy Tale, Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

OMG, I can't imagine this man as president.
Jerk-GIF.gif

What order to the universe? It seems to be in constant chaos.

Then you aren't paying attention. Just look at yourself in the mirror. You are a very complex system of order.

Yeah, I'm fucking deteriorating! What's up with that? What's up with asteroids and meteorites hitting earth? What's up with black holes and planets coming and going?

See there was an event called the Fall that cause decay to enter our bodies.

This is why we need an atonement to restore the original order.

Neither decay nor restoration would be possible without that original order.
Any emperical evidence for an original order ?

“I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary, and it has become what is scientifically, politically correct.”

In a speech delivered in 2012, Ben Carson said the big bang theory was part of the “fairy tales” pushed by “high-faluting scientists” as a story of creation.

Similarly, Carson, a noted creationist, said he believed the theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil.

“Now what about the big bang theory,” said Carson at speech to fellow Seventh-day Adventists titled “Celebration of Creation,” about the theory for the origin of the universe.

“I find the big bang, really quite fascinating. I mean, here you have all these high-faluting scientists and they’re saying it was this gigantic explosion and everything came into perfect order. Now these are the same scientists that go around touting the second law of thermodynamics, which is entropy, which says that things move toward a state of disorganization.

“So now you’re gonna have this big explosion and everything becomes perfectly organized and when you ask them about it they say, ‘Well we can explain this, based on probability theory because if there’s enough big explosions, over a long period of time, billions and billions of years, one of them will be the perfect explosion,” continued Carson. “So I say what you’re telling me is if I blow a hurricane through a junkyard enough times over billions and billions of years, eventually after one of those hurricanes there will be a 747 fully loaded and ready to fly.”

Carson added that he believed the big bang was “even more ridiculous” because there is order to the universe.

“Well, I mean, it’s even more ridiculous than that ‘cause our solar system, not to mention the universe outside of that, is extraordinarily well organized, to the point where we can predict 70 years away when a comet is coming,” he said. “Now that type of organization to just come out of an explosion? I mean, you want to talk about fairy tales, that is amazing.”

Later, Carson said he personally believed Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution was encouraged by the devil.

“I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary, and it has become what is scientifically, politically correct,” said Carson.

“Amazingly, there are a significant number of scientists who do not believe it but they’re afraid to say anything,” Carson added, saying he would be writing a book, “The Organ of Species,” that shows how the organs of the body refute evolution.

Does Ben think we are the only life in the universe?

What makes him think there isn't life in every solar system in the universe? Other than we aren't smart enough yet to even reach the nearest sun to our son.

Religious opinions are based on ignorance.

What order to the universe? It seems to be in constant chaos.

Then you aren't paying attention. Just look at yourself in the mirror. You are a very complex system of order.

Yeah, I'm fucking deteriorating! What's up with that? What's up with asteroids and meteorites hitting earth? What's up with black holes and planets coming and going?

See there was an event called the Fall that cause decay to enter our bodies.

This is why we need an atonement to restore the original order.

Neither decay nor restoration would be possible without that original order.
Bullshit

Don't vote for him,this is simple shit here.

If some of these creationist could recognize what Randomness and chaos truly was, they would have an incredible time talking about order.

The best way to get them there is to ask 'Which order? The one you recognize or the one you can't?"

PS--I could vote for a muslim as president. But not a creationist.

If some of these creationist could recognize what Randomness and chaos truly was, they would have an incredible time talking about order.

The best way to get them there is to ask 'Which order? The one you recognize or the one you can't?"

PS--I could vote for a muslim as president. But not a creationist.
Iol there isn't any difference,do you think befor you post

Its like conservatives are rooting for the Waterboy's mama to win the presidency.

200_s.gif

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.
Carson doesn't. :deal:
We've already had one right winger deny it in here.
As if it matters.
Yet you guys want to put a Muslim in the Oval Office.

That's really friggen intelligent. *rolls eyes*

You dumbasses need to try cracking a Koran and see the kind of backwards fuckwads you plan on putting in the White House.

islam-will-dominate.gif

As if it matters.

You dumbasses need to try cracking a Koran and see the kind of backwards fuckwads you plan on putting in the White House.

As usual, you don't know shit.

Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?

As if it matters.

As usual, you don't know shit.

Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?
Obviously you don't know shit and don't give a shit.

Forum List

Back