🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: Theory Of Evolution Encouraged By The Devil

We need a pro-science president that has the vision to invest in science. Ben Carson would rather read the bible like muslims in afishittystan do.

I highly doubt you'll find many Muslims reading the Bible.

What order to the universe? It seems to be in constant chaos.

Then you aren't paying attention. Just look at yourself in the mirror. You are a very complex system of order.

Yeah, I'm fucking deteriorating! What's up with that? What's up with asteroids and meteorites hitting earth? What's up with black holes and planets coming and going?

See there was an event called the Fall that cause decay to enter our bodies.

This is why we need an atonement to restore the original order.

Neither decay nor restoration would be possible without that original order.
I do not believe that ....so sorry

Your lack of belief doesn't change the fact that organized systems exist all around us. Or that decay is occurring.
Yeah and ...?

I am just not for giving Nuclear suitcases to an an Armageddon sect that is looking to "fulfill prophesy" like The Huck and Carson too

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid. I'm hoping this thread turns into right wingers denying evolution so we can have a hilarious debate.

For me watching RWingers deny evolution is also hilarious...

However the same is true when discussing political theory of social structure with Left wingers who channel an equal amount of religious faith and believe in central banking and social programs to "help people". Both are incredibly ignorant.

Just think of that when you rant on how we should try once again promote programs that always have and always will lead to the deaths of millions and the fall of societies. It's almost like you deny evolution by believing in a book some idiotic economist wrote to control the masses.

Yeah, social programs do not help. All those people on Medicaid do not need it. Lets get rid of the social program that provides medicaid and medicare--IT HELPS NO ONE!

That is what a right winger is saying. No, I did not make this up. Makes you want to ask, what is his definiion of 'help'?

let them die!!! Unless of course they have a large family that cares for them. That is the loserterians idea of helping the poor, disabled or the old. It is sick.

Somehow I doubt the tens of millions of people it does help will be voting for idiots like Carson. Republicans are blowing their foot off this election.

Then you aren't paying attention. Just look at yourself in the mirror. You are a very complex system of order.

Yeah, I'm fucking deteriorating! What's up with that? What's up with asteroids and meteorites hitting earth? What's up with black holes and planets coming and going?

Your lack of belief doesn't change the fact that organized systems exist all around us. Or that decay is occurring.
Yeah and ...?

I am just not for giving Nuclear suitcases to an an Armageddon sect that is looking to "fulfill prophesy" like The Huck and Carson too

Then you'd be opposing Obama's deal with Iran. Because the Iranians are the only ones talking about fulfilling prophecies with nuclear weapons.

I've been saying it, and I'll say it again, this man is truly stupid......

Who?
Ben carson.

You're saying a brain surgeon is "truly stupid"? Really?
A brain surgeon who denies evolution and compares obamacare to slavery? Yes.

That is not "stupid". That is called holding eccentric beliefs.

For instance, there are lots of talented and very intelligent flat-earthers in the world.

Yeah and ...?

Then you'd be opposing Obama's deal with Iran. Because the Iranians are the only ones talking about fulfilling prophecies with nuclear weapons.
The iran deal wouldn't help Iran get a bomb:
"In return, Iran agreed to continue enriching uranium only to the diluted level of 5 percent and with its stockpile capped. That falls well short of what weapon makers would need to create a bomb. This interim agreement expires in June."
"Specifically, the deal requires Iran to give up 97 percent of its stockpile of highly enriched uranium, the kind needed to make nuclear weapons, as well as most of the centrifuges it can use to enrich uranium. In addition, Iran agrees to only enrich uranium to a level unsuitable for weapons for 15 years, and to cease production of plutonium, the other element that can be used to build a bomb. Known nuclear sites would be monitored for 15 years to confirm compliance, and inspectors would have the ability to enter undeclared sites suspected of nuclear use, though with possible delays of up to 24 days."

Surgeons always think they are God..........

Seems like the problem you have with him is that he doesn't think he is God. He acknowledges His maker in all things.
He denies evolution, knows little about vaccines, compares obamacare to slavery..

A doctor knows little.about vaccines?

And Obama care is slavery.
Donald Trump Spouts Dangerous Anti-Vaccine Nonsense. Ben Carson's Response Is Worse.
Obamacare is slavery? :happy-1::happy-1::haha:

Btw still waiting for one policy someone's position on TofE affects.

Yeah and ...?

WTF are you talking about Holy Joe....Iran threatens no one we threaten them get real...its not Iran going all over the world slaughtering people....that would be us ...the Christian nation

so far we have 8000 nuclear bombs and Iran has zero

we used the Nuclear bomb ...no one else has..Holy Joe

Yeah and ...?

"In return, Iran agreed to continue enriching uranium only to the diluted level of 5 percent and with its stockpile capped. That falls well short of what weapon makers would need to create a bomb. This interim agreement expires in June."
"Specifically, the deal requires Iran to give up 97 percent of its stockpile of highly enriched uranium, the kind needed to make nuclear weapons, as well as most of the centrifuges it can use to enrich uranium. In addition, Iran agrees to only enrich uranium to a level unsuitable for weapons for 15 years, and to cease production of plutonium, the other element that can be used to build a bomb. Known nuclear sites would be monitored for 15 years to confirm compliance, and inspectors would have the ability to enter undeclared sites suspected of nuclear use, though with possible delays of up to 24 days."

First, you need to cite quotes.

Second, why on earth should we ignore Iran's apocalyptic plans because of that nonsense?

Third, this still doesn't address that not a single candidate is talking about fulfilling prophecy with nuclear weapons.

[QUOTE="Avatar4321, post: 12375744, member:

Second, why on earth should we ignore Iran's apocalyptic plans because of that nonsense?

Third, this still doesn't address that not a single candidate is talking about fulfilling prophecy with nuclear weapons.

what Iran apocalyptic plans HOLY joe WTF are you talking about

they have zero nukes

we have 8000 nukes WTF

Yeah and ...?

First, you need to cite quotes.

Ted Cruz says deal will 'facilitate and accelerate' Iran getting a nuclear bomb
I assume your solution is to nuke them..

How is Iran with zero nukes going to act out Armageddon

that would be us

we have 8000 Christian Nuclear bombs

they have zero Iranian bombs WTF

Surgeons always think they are God..........

Seems like the problem you have with him is that he doesn't think he is God. He acknowledges His maker in all things.
He denies evolution, knows little about vaccines, compares obamacare to slavery..

A doctor knows little.about vaccines?

And Obama care is slavery.
Donald Trump Spouts Dangerous Anti-Vaccine Nonsense. Ben Carson's Response Is Worse.
Obamacare is slavery? :happy-1::happy-1::haha:

If someone can compel you to labor for something against your will, it's by definition slavery.

That's the problem with the democrat platforms. It's all about compelling someone else to pay for what you want.

Forum List

Back