Ben Carson Wants To Take Future Debates Off TV

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Last edited:
Carson never said "he wants to take future debates off T.V.". The post is based on an essay by somebody named Reid Epstein who interpreted Carson's agenda after republicans were disrespected and insulted by NBC drunken idiots. The fact that Carson would be singled out is an indication of the racist mentality of the left wing.

Just radio would be a good idea. People would go from watching to listening.

Maybe it is because most people don't like cut, slash and burn. The tea party is its own worse enemy and it is sucks ass.

Carson never said "he wants to take future debates off T.V.". The post is based on an essay by somebody named Reid Epstein who interpreted Carson's agenda after republicans were disrespected and insulted by NBC drunken idiots. The fact that Carson would be singled out is an indication of the racist mentality of the left wing.

Yes. Also the fact that Lakota is a card carrying member of the KKK. She's one of the most vocal racist bigots on USMB.

I don't believe that is true. I believe that is what Carson will be presenting at their Bolshevik meeting tomorrow night.

Ben Carson’s campaign wants to take the coming Republican presidential primary debates off television and broadcast them over the Internet, while turning the forums into a series of lengthy candidate statements with far less time for moderators’ questions.

Carson Calls for Major Changes in GOP Debate Format, Distribution - The Wall Street Journal

Unbelievable! Why is Carson trying to hide from major media exposure? What's next - just radio?

Candidates who win debates don't hysterically attack the format.

I don't believe that is true. I believe that is what Carson will be presenting at their Bolshevik meeting tomorrow night.

Your tribe of dog-eaters surrendered almost immediately to the white man. You shouldn't even be allowed to vote. You're a defeated people and a disgrace to the real native Americans out here.

Your tribe of dog-eaters surrendered almost immediately to the white man. You shouldn't even be allowed to vote. You're a defeated people and a disgrace to the real native Americans out here.

The Jews didn't do so well against Hitler. Do you apply the same standard to them, or are you just one more standard issue rightwing asshole?

How would you racially attack me if I changed my user name to Whitey?

The Jews didn't do so well against Hitler. Do you apply the same standard to them, or are you just one more standard issue rightwing asshole?

Just telling it like it is. My own tribe has never surrendered to the white man's military machine.

You can change your name all you wish. A polecat stinks no matter what you call him.

You can change your name all you wish. A polecat stinks no matter what you call him.

You sound really old. Can you hear the Grim Reaper calling your name?

Forum List

Back