Ben Carson’s absurd notion that the Founding Fathers had ‘no elected office experience’

Apparently you don't understand the difference between STATE and FEDERAL elected positions.... but don't let a little thing like that get in the way of a "Hillaryous" left wingnut rant!
STFU, mentoid. Carson made no such distinction, so you doing so is laughable and of no worth.

And this from a supposed Republican.... What happened JakeAss your DemocRAT light "Kasick" got his ass kicked AGAIN in the debates, so now you're in another sour mood! :ahole-1:
Only the far right reactionary TeaTards would make such a stupid stunt, like Vigilante.

Apparently you don't understand the difference between STATE and FEDERAL elected positions.... but don't let a little thing like that get in the way of a "Hillaryous" left wingnut rant!

Too bad Carson didn't make that distinction. As it is, you're a retard.

Yes, another asswipe that thought Trump also talked about ALL MEXICANS instead of ILLEGAL MEXICANS, Your opinion means nothing, but always worth a good chuckle when viewed in the context of the main thread!

All these cheap shots at Carson and the left still pretends that they don't suffer from the racism that created the democrat party.

Correcting history isn't a cheap a shot. It is setting the record straight. He made a foolish comment, deal with it.

Deflection and worthless, like your opinion.

Yes, I see just how popular YOUR OPINIONS are by your PATHETIC RATINGS and you're here almost FIVE YEARS longer than I and enjoyed playing REP FROG that padded your ratings when we changed over to this new system.... You're not even LIGHT WEIGHT, :321::ahole-1:
You are not making any sense, Vigilante. I did not get banished for three months for being stupid like you. Your TeapTards are saying stupid things and paying for them.

All these cheap shots at Carson and the left still pretends that they don't suffer from the racism that created the democrat party.

Correcting history isn't a cheap a shot. It is setting the record straight. He made a foolish comment, deal with it.

Where have you done this against anyone far left?

Oh my the far left drones are on their bashing train today, bashing anyone that does not conform to their far left religious hatred..

STFU, mentoid. Carson made no such distinction, so you doing so is laughable and of no worth.

And this from a supposed Republican.... What happened JakeAss your DemocRAT light "Kasick" got his ass kicked AGAIN in the debates, so now you're in another sour mood! :ahole-1:
Only the far right reactionary TeaTards would make such a stupid stunt, like Vigilante.

Thank you for continually confirming YOU are a far leftist scumbag of the Fugly Nudelite order!

Yes, I see just how popular YOUR OPINIONS are by your PATHETIC RATINGS and you're here almost FIVE YEARS longer than I and enjoyed playing REP FROG that padded your ratings when we changed over to this new system.... You're not even LIGHT WEIGHT, :321::ahole-1:
You are not making any sense, Vigilante. I did not get banished for three months for being stupid like you. Your TeapTards are saying stupid things and paying for them.

Yes we know the history of you far left drones starts in 2003..

And the racism that created the white man's party, the Republican Party, for free land for white men. The far right TeaTards are simply a stupid lot.

The Confederation Congress under the articles of Confederation was the federal legislative body that preceded the House/Senate of the Constitution.

English please.

No, I get banned for little leftist crying about me to the mods, which I have now rectified! Another reason my RATINGS are so high compared to yours! You are pathetic! :9:

Thank you for continually confirming YOU are a far leftist scumbag of the Fugly Nudelite order!
:lol: :lol:

English please.

It is English not far left drone religious dogma, that is probably why you can not understand it..

No, I get banned for little leftist crying about me to the mods, which I have now rectified! . . . . .
You were banned for saying vile things. Now act the man and behave. You are a TeaTard willing to support Cruz, Carson, and Trump. That means you are a far right loony. Carson said a stupid thing and was corrected, just as you are all the time.

Forum List

Back