🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Ben Carson's Bible-Based Tax System and Other GOP Adventures In 'Biblical Economics'

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Good grief.

Ben Carson's Bible-Based Tax System and Other GOP Adventures In 'Biblical Economics' -

".... “I think God is a pretty fair guy,” he said.

And he said, you know, if you give me a tithe, it doesn’t matter how much you make. If you’ve had a bumper crop, you don’t owe me triple tithes. And if you’ve had no crops at all, you don’t owe me no tithes. So there must be something inherently fair about that.

And that’s why I’ve advocated a proportional tax system. You make $10 billion, you pay a billion. You make $10, you pay one. And everybody gets treated the same way. And you get rid of the deductions, you get rid of all the loopholes, and…"""

- See more at: Ben Carson's Bible-Based Tax System and Other GOP Adventures In 'Biblical Economics'
See more at: Ben Carson's Bible-Based Tax System and Other GOP Adventures In 'Biblical Economics'

Ben Carson's Bible-Based Tax System and Other GOP Adventures In 'Biblical Economics' -

".... “I think God is a pretty fair guy,” he said.
Ex 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

I wouldn't vote for Carson.. because of things like this. Being religious is fine. But don't bring it into politics.

I wouldn't vote for Carson.. because of things like this. Being religious is fine. But don't bring it into politics.
What you fail to see is that SECULARISM then replaces GOD. Otherwise, bakers, hotel owners, and photographers wouldn't be forced to accept standards that are not Christian but Secular AND face "Governmentally" imposed consequences.... SO, one is either stuck with regard for GOD or in fear of the SUPREME LAW of the land as so imposed by LAWYERS AND POLITICIANS!

I find GOD so much more understanding.

What you fail to see is that SECULARISM then replaces GOD. Otherwise, bakers, hotel owners, and photographers wouldn't be forced to accept standards that are not Christian but Secular AND face "Governmentally" imposed consequences.... SO, one is either stuck with regard for GOD or in fear of the SUPREME LAW of the land as so imposed by LAWYERS AND POLITICIANS!

I find GOD so much more understanding.
God should come down here and clear it up then

Rain Man Carson sort of makes Huckabee seem sane by comparison.

^ Ray Cist Democrat can't hide their contempt for blacks

Yeah, that's why we voted for our current black president.
Remember you cannot disagree with a black man without being racist? Liberal logic, does that not apply anymore?
^ dumbass cracka
Ole the liberal racist will be coming out of the wood work. Tell me will you lose your mind when another black man beats Hillary for the white house, again? Hillary will and I cannot wait!

Rain Man Carson sort of makes Huckabee seem sane by comparison.

Remember you cannot disagree with a black man without being racist? Liberal logic, does that not apply anymore?
^ dumbass cracka
Ole the liberal racist will be coming out of the wood work. Tell me will you lose your mind when another black man beats Hillary for the white house, again? Hillary will and I cannot wait!
Carson won't finish in the top 3 for the GOP primaries. So I haven't even bothered thinking about your scenario.

^ dumbass cracka
Carson won't finish in the top 3 for the GOP primaries. So I haven't even bothered thinking about your scenario.
Get used to saying president Ben Carson! He is a true leader.

^ dumbass cracka
Lol no chance. I remember being told to get used to saying President Cain too. :rofl:

^ dumbass cracka
Lol no chance. I remember being told to get used to saying President Cain too. :rofl:
I also remember in 2008 when liberals were saying president Clinton. Lol

^ dumbass cracka
I also remember in 2008 when liberals were saying president Clinton. Lol
A whole lot more were saying President Obama. That was an awesome time. :thup:

Forum List

Back