Ben Gurion: "We are the aggressors"

Actually...it sounds like Jose is responding in like to the CMike's post. You think?
Oh I don't know about that, Coyote. Maybe you didn't pay attention to José's other posts. Comprendé? I am willing to bet you that José doesn't think about the dignity of the other people in the Middle East who have a boot on their necks. However, you can think whatever you want. To each his own.

That's irrelevant Hoss. What matters is what is posted in this thread, now.

Comprende?
As I said, Coyote, to each his own. You can believe whatever you want. Capisce? You didn't agree with CMike's post, which is your prerogative, and I don't agree with José's post. I thought on this message board people were allowed to give their opinions, and we can agree or disagree with them.

Oh I don't know about that, Coyote. Maybe you didn't pay attention to José's other posts. Comprendé? I am willing to bet you that José doesn't think about the dignity of the other people in the Middle East who have a boot on their necks. However, you can think whatever you want. To each his own.

Comprende?
As I said, Coyote, to each his own. You can believe whatever you want. Capisce? You didn't agree with CMike's post, which is your prerogative, and I don't agree with José's post. I thought on this message board people were allowed to give their opinions, and we can agree or disagree with them.

Absolutely. And I've said nothing to the contrary...other than to offer my (allowed) disagreement ;)

Comprende?

Absolutely. And I've said nothing to the contrary...other than to offer my (allowed) disagreement ;)
Then I am allowed to agree with CMike's post and disagree with José's post and you can do completely the opposite of me. I am glad we got that straightened out.

Then I am allowed to agree with CMike's post and disagree with José's post and you can do completely the opposite of me. I am glad we got that straightened out.

Me too:tongue:
(can you pass me a beer?)

Me too:tongue:
(can you pass me a beer?)
I was actually making a Martini for a refined lady like you. One olive or two? Or maybe you would prefer a Manhattan

José;7261685 said:
"...Peace without justice is the peace of the slave..."
Agreed. The Jews had 1900 years to learn the bitter truth of that before they took their fate back into their own hands and reclaimed their ancestral or spiritual homeland.

That's true - but to bring us back to the topic of Ben Gurion's quotes; he also acknowledges the irony and unacceptability of Israel oppressing a people after a thousand years of being oppressed.

It's puzzling to see posters suggest that Palestinians be paid off and scattered to the winds - shouldn't we remember what happened to the Jews who fled to Europe?

José;7261685 said:
Agreed. The Jews had 1900 years to learn the bitter truth of that before they took their fate back into their own hands and reclaimed their ancestral or spiritual homeland.

That's true - but to bring us back to the topic of Ben Gurion's quotes; he also acknowledges the irony and unacceptability of Israel oppressing a people after a thousand years of being oppressed.

It's puzzling to see posters suggest that Palestinians be paid off and scattered to the winds - shouldn't we remember what happened to the Jews who fled to Europe?

Do you expect that will happen to Palestinians at the hands of their own co-religionists?

****Do you expect that will happen to Palestinians at the hands of their own co-religionists*****?

in order to know the answer to that one----you have to talk to lots
of muslims from around the world------the answer is YES ---
same language, same religion---even some extended family
members in common ----it does not matter----the hatreds borne
by one muslim group toward the other is that remarkable. It
CLAN like A jew who migrated from some obscure village in
Tunisia----or Georgia or Azerbaijan did not face the anything
close to the rejection that an arab who walked 15 miles down the
road did in 1948. Muslim countries do not get embroiled in
brutal sectarian fighting as a kind of weird NEW
phenomenon-----it has been going on for centuries

So far-----the border between Egypt and Gaza has NOT actually
opened. Who is stopping Egypt and Gaza from having
an opened border?

José;7261685 said:

They should go back to their home countries of Jordan and Egypt.

Israel isn't their country and Palestine never existed.

I am stating the reality.

The arab have expressed repeatedly that they don't recognize Israel's right to exist.

Therefore, Israel giving away some of the little land that it has for vague promises of peace with people who have clearly stated they seek their destruction would be suicidal.

It ain't going to happen.

There are a lot of "realities".

Isreal doesn't have to give away any of it's own land.
Hopefully it won't.

So I take it that - in the absence of a bartender - hot-day backyard-caliber freezer-kept pre-mixed squeeze-bag alcohol-slushies... margueritas, pina coladas, strawberry daiquiri, etc., are not gonna fly with this crowd? Bummer. :wine:

So I take it that - in the absence of a bartender - hot-day backyard-caliber freezer-kept pre-mixed squeeze-bag alcohol-slushies... margueritas, pina coladas, strawberry daiquiri, etc., are not gonna fly with this crowd? Bummer. :wine:

Wait wait....don't take it away! We're...adaptable :)

justice is such a general word... don't you think?

Hola chica!!

Your posts give me the impression of a young lady full of joy, very extroverted even flamboyant...couldn't be any more different from my bitter, somber posts (it's hard to keep up your spirits when you see so many people talking about palestinians just like a KKK Dragon used to talk about blacks and our own people not that long ago).

And speaking of "our" people I'd love to strike a conversation in Spanish with you but I have a strong feeling you don't even know what "gracias" means. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean... you seem to be so immersed in the jewish culture that I don't think Latin America has any importance in your life. And, please, don't take this as a criticism. If you identify yourself 100% with the hebrew culture... more power to you!! There's nothing wrong with ignoring your place of birth when you don't have any emotional attachment to it.

PS: I dont care much about Latin America either.

For example, I'll die of old age without understanding America's national obsession with mexican food. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I'd take chinese over mexican any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!

Actually...it sounds like Jose is responding in like to the CMike's post. You think?

Comprende?

LOL...

Thanks. I told Lipush her posts convey the idea of a really outgoing person... well, yours give the impression of a very sweet, very delicate lady... I appologize for my first post. There's a huge difference between you and Saigon and the guy I mentioned. Comparing you two with zionazis like you know who... was way outta line!!

As for Hossfly I got to a point I don't even need to read his posts anymore. He might just as well write a script:

"Israel's behavior is not that bad cause somewhere in the Middle East or half world away in Indonesia someone is doing worse."

How can any debater resist the sheer power of this devastating, demolishing argument? :D

Following his "logic", the white state of South Africa should never have been peacefully dismantled because in the 80's and 90's most of the Africa was plagued by dictatorships and civil wars.

And what is really tragicomic is the fact that he doesn't seem to realise that by using this kind of diversionary debating tactic he's implicitly, indirectly conceding the fact that Israel is a state racist to the bone not that much different from the arab dictatorships and theocracies he likes so much to divert everybody's attention to.

Wait wait....don't take it away! We're...adaptable :)

Yupppp... dat's what I tought... tough crowd, 'til ya brings-out da good stuff... ;-)

Augus-September%2BiPhone%2B330.JPG

One batch o' tasty bourgeois fire-water goin' into the freezer now for the weekend... :eusa_angel:

------------------

( slinks away after going so far off-topic )

Last edited:
José;7277372 said:

Comprende?

LOL...

Thanks. I told Lipush her posts convey the idea of a really outgoing person... well, yours give the impression of a very sweet, very delicate lady... I appologize for my first post. There's a huge difference between you and Saigon and the guy I mentioned. Comparing you two with zionazis like you know who... was way outta line!!

As for Hossfly I got to a point I don't even need to read his posts anymore. He might just as well write a script:

"Israel's behavior is not that bad cause somewhere in the Middle East or half world away in Indonesia someone is doing worse."

How can any debater resist the sheer power of this devastating, demolishing argument? :D

Following his "logic", the white state of South Africa should never have been peacefully dismantled because in the 80's and 90's most of the Africa was plagued by dictatorships and civil wars.

And what is really tragicomic is the fact that he doesn't seem to realise that by using this kind of diversionary debating tactic he's implicitly, indirectly conceding the fact that Israel is a state racist to the bone not that much different from the arab dictatorships and theocracies he likes so much to divert everybody's attention to.
With all of José's blabbering away, does anyone really think that he cares what is happening to others in the Muslim world. I guess if he can blurt out "Zionazis" he wouldn't mind me saying that he has neo-Nazi thinking when it comes to the Jews and Israel. And if he doesn't read my posts it's because the truth stings.

“(can you pass me a beer?) “

"I was actually making a Martini for a refined lady like you. One olive or two? Or maybe you would prefer a Manhattan."

“Gin and tonic is more my style”

"freezer-kept pre-mixed squeeze-bag alcohol-slushies"

"margueritas, pina coladas, strawberry daiquiri, etc., are not gonna fly with this crowd?"

Archie_Bunker-1.jpg

"Bummer."

Chinese Restaurant/tiki hut, white pina colada...

Forum List

Back